2001 Viggen // Stage 1 Oil Injection // Stage 3 Exhaust Leak // Wet Clutch Mod
Old 11-07-2012, 12:50 PM #1955
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra_MKIII View Post
Why are cashews so ****ing expensive?
Obama.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 11-07-2012, 12:50 PM #1956
Supra_MKIII
Check your math.

How'd I know that was gonna be the first reply

Old 11-07-2012, 12:52 PM #1957
A Contract Killer

A Contract Killer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Realized it is getting cold.

RL shopping spree. BB and VV are next.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:53 PM #1958
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra_MKIII View Post
Why are cashews so ****ing expensive?

Cashews will kill you if you eat them right from the tree (or whatever they come from).

I think they have to be individually picked and I guess roasted or something to get rid of the poison.

Basically a lot more work than you think goes into them.

But also cashew prices have increased since Obama took office so you could partially blame him as well.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:53 PM #1959
max's GDT
aka DAYMAN

max's GDT is playing at Living Legends III
max's GDT supports Team VICIOUS
who moved the GDT to the politics forum?
Old 11-07-2012, 12:53 PM #1960
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Contract Killer View Post
Realized it is getting cold.

RL shopping spree. BB and VV are next.
90% of my Christmas gifts will probably be from BB because I can't think of anything else I want.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:54 PM #1961
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's GDT View Post
who moved the GDT to the politics forum?
Obama.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 11-07-2012, 12:54 PM #1962
lowbudgethero
Boomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
Computational biophysics and nope right out to pharma.
Pharma would be nice, need to get my MS at least for a good job though...working on that one.

Quote:
Obama.
qft
Old 11-07-2012, 12:54 PM #1963
FL07
On High Alert

Ive worked at my company since 2006. I'm not touching the other nonsense you assume about me, Heath.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:55 PM #1964
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

Cashews are the bomb though.

Green chile pistachios are probably my favorite nut though
Old 11-07-2012, 12:55 PM #1965
Matt H

Annual Supporting Member
Matt H is a Supporting Member
Matt H is a founding member
Matt H is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
I'm glad the worst I've been through is removal of my wisdom teeth. I bet you're going to be feeling it for a few days.
It wasn't so bad after the 4th shot. She thought she was going to just get away with one. Don't think so, hurt like a *****.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:56 PM #1966
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

;lakjsdfl;kajsdf;lkjasd;lfkjasd;lfjkasdlkfjasd

have to go back to work

should jump on the obama bandwagon and quit and collect unemployment and welfare. everyone else is doing it apparently.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:56 PM #1967
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbudgethero View Post
Pharma would be nice, need to get my MS at least for a good job though...working on that one.

qft
Computational biophysics, you'll never be unemployed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL07 View Post
Ive worked at my company since 2006. I'm not touching the other nonsense you assume about me, Heath.
Damn, since 2006 and you're still not making enough to live off of? Impossible, companies always treat their employees well, wouldn't want you to unionize.

You don't need to, I wasn't wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt H View Post
It wasn't so bad after the 4th shot. She thought she was going to just get away with one. Don't think so, hurt like a *****.
Yeah, I can't have anything done without a few shots. My mouth is a *****.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:57 PM #1968
lowbudgethero
Boomer

Cashews are up mostly because everything is going up, because the fed is printing more money to make it seem like everything isn't going to ****.

Quote:
Computational biophysics, you'll never be unemployed.
I'd need to spend another 20+ k to get a bachelors
Old 11-07-2012, 12:58 PM #1969
cynicalrider
robert paulson

cynicalrider owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cynicalrider owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
cynicalrider is for the Gunfight
cynicalrider supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL07 View Post
It is harder to find work during his term as evidenced by the continued high unemployment rate, that is a fact. Can it be done? Sure, thats were he is not blamed for individual situations. But in general terms, the economic climate is poor, that's a fact.
Economies are cyclical, being in finance you would think you would know that Pete. I guess the market crash of 08 is Obama's fault too? You have had your college education paid for mostly by your parents (which you still live with), and had a $70k a year job out of school. Cry more. You want a new job? Network, apply, and bust your ***. I promise you will find one. I've had 4 jobs since I started, made more with every job (even in an economic downturn), and I got here with an Associate's. Don't blame the economy on something you can fix yourself.

ST:A - Not your Myspace Blog.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:59 PM #1970
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
Economies are cyclical, being in finance you would think you would know that Pete. I guess the market crash of 08 is Obama's fault too? You have had your college education paid for mostly by your parents (which you still live with), and had a $70k a year job out of school. Cry more. You want a new job? Network, apply, and bust your ***. I promise you will find one. I've had 4 jobs since I started, made more with every job (even in an economic downturn), and I got here with an Associate's. Don't blame the economy on something you can fix yourself.
Hold the ****ing phone libtard, it's Obummer's fault and you know it.

Quote:
Cashews are up mostly because everything is going up, because the fed is printing more money to make it seem like everything isn't going to ****.

I'd need to spend another 20+ k to get a bachelors
Wat, why?
Old 11-07-2012, 01:01 PM #1971
lowbudgethero
Boomer

Def. obama. **** if I made 70K a year I'd be able to afford a decent house in princeton with my 4 cars, 2 motorcycles, and 5 guns. Oh wait... I already do, minus the house .

Quote:
Wat, why?
I'd need to take more chem and physics classes to qualify for grad degrees in that field
Old 11-07-2012, 01:05 PM #1972
Supra_MKIII
Check your math.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm inebriated View Post
Cashews will kill you if you eat them right from the tree (or whatever they come from).

I think they have to be individually picked and I guess roasted or something to get rid of the poison.

Basically a lot more work than you think goes into them.

But also cashew prices have increased since Obama took office so you could partially blame him as well.
They're actually apples on the tree and have to be picked and processed mostly to remove the ****ty flavor. But there are many people who eat them and make tea with them right off the tree.

Still bull****. They're like twice as expensive as peanuts. Don't we have poors to pick the **** for $1/week?

Old 11-07-2012, 01:05 PM #1973
A Contract Killer

A Contract Killer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm inebriated View Post
90% of my Christmas gifts will probably be from BB because I can't think of anything else I want.
I generally like RL more than BB. Need more VV and Burberry than anything else though.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:09 PM #1974
F1VENOM

Quote:
Def. obama. **** if I made 70K a year I'd be able to afford a decent house in princeton with my 4 cars, 2 motorcycles, and 5 guns. Oh wait... I already do, minus the house .

I'd need to take more chem and physics classes to qualify for grad degrees in that field
Really? I've talked to a couple of the professors and they've said the physics is trig level and never mentioned chem at all. I thought you'd have to take more math and learn programming.
Closed Thread