PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-21-2014, 07:00 AM #1
Hosey227
Less Ammo. More Fun.

Hosey227 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Hosey227 supports Empire
Mag Fed Militia V1: New Group! Join If You Play Magfed!

How To Join: Anyone who plays magfed can join. Just post here stating what gun(s) you use along with a photograph you'd like me to use of your armory. Then post a few times just to introduce yourself and put Mag Fed Militia in your sig!

Da Rules: Just follow the rules you do on any other forum. If you don't know those then you should probably be reading the rules instead of this thread. Keep things PG for the most part and most of all respect the others in this thread.

Your General: Hosey227

GEN 6 T68

Members:
ProjectDa - Dye Dam
xXNetCodeXx -

Dye Dam/TGR2/TM15 Project
802VermontPb - Tiberius T15 (preordered)
"In about three months, all the rats were trapped. So what do you do? Do you drown them? Burn them? You leave them alone. As soon as they run out of coconut, they begin to eat each other. When there are two left, you let them go toward the coconut trees. But they will not eat coconut anymore. They will only eat rat. You have changed their nature."

Last edited by Hosey227 : 04-07-2014 at 06:00 AM.
Hosey227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 06:55 PM #2
ProjectDA

I'm Jay. My gun will be the Dye DAM. Looking to have 10 mags clapped in pairs. I'm using A-TACS FG and sooner or later AU Pattern.
As soon as I can Ill post a pic of everything, should be by middle of April as long as everything goes well.

Gun

Sorry I couldnt find how to host on here.

Last edited by ProjectDA : 03-30-2014 at 04:12 PM.
ProjectDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 01:01 AM #3
xXNetCodeXx

This First images of of all my current markers together, Such a beautiful trio of awesomeness!!

This one is of my Dye DAM, pictured with feedneck as I will be using hopper and mags for D-Day.

This this one is of my Scarab arms TGR2. This is magfed only.

Last but certainly not least is my TM15. While Currently not magfed. I am working on modding it to be magfed.

Hope you Enjoyed this little taste of my paintball armory. Which is still growing.
xXNetCodeXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 04:17 AM #4
Hosey227
Less Ammo. More Fun.

Hosey227 supports Empire
Damn, you guys are making me want a DAM.

^Lol didn't even notice what I did there.
"In about three months, all the rats were trapped. So what do you do? Do you drown them? Burn them? You leave them alone. As soon as they run out of coconut, they begin to eat each other. When there are two left, you let them go toward the coconut trees. But they will not eat coconut anymore. They will only eat rat. You have changed their nature."
Old 03-23-2014, 10:40 AM #5
xXNetCodeXx

.... Trying to figure out the Sig stuff lol.
xXNetCodeXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 12:32 PM #6
Hosey227
Less Ammo. More Fun.

Hosey227 supports Empire
Don't worry about it being a link, I just did that so it was easy for people to get to.
Old 03-24-2014, 09:46 PM #7
xXNetCodeXx

So how is everybody?
Old 03-25-2014, 06:43 AM #8
Hosey227
Less Ammo. More Fun.

Hosey227 supports Empire
I've been up for well over 50 hours now. Don't know what's going on just don't feel tired. Tried financing my first car on my own and got screwed last second so the deal fell through. BUT it's gonna be nice enough to ball this weekend so all is not lost.
Old 03-25-2014, 11:47 AM #9
ProjectDA

Ordered my DAM last night. Looking forward to playing with it and getting ready to start the year off.
Old 03-25-2014, 02:46 PM #10
xXNetCodeXx

Sorry to hear about the car deal. Yeah I went to play this past Sunday was a little nippie due to the breeze should be a lot better this coming weekend. Don't know if ill have the funds though got a lot of stuff to get for D-Day this June
Old 03-25-2014, 05:15 PM #11
ProjectDA

Ill try to get to d-day next year.
What car was it?
Old 03-25-2014, 05:35 PM #12
xXNetCodeXx

Nice ProjectDA. Just a heads up don't flip if its acting weird when you first use it. Mine when it first went to use it the bolt wouldn't cycle it was because the velocity was turned WAY down. Turned it up till it started leaking and the bolt started cycling and then I chronoed. I have a V1 bolt currently waiting for the V2 to come in the mail. So my velocity was at 265 +/-1 once I finished chronoing. You shouldn't have this issue as it is likely you'll have the V2 bolt if you bought your DAM new.
Old 03-25-2014, 06:09 PM #13
Hosey227
Less Ammo. More Fun.

Hosey227 supports Empire
It was a 2008 Jetta. Nothing too fancy as it would be my first car purchased on my own.
Old 03-26-2014, 11:09 AM #14
ProjectDA

Thanks for the heads up.

My 1st car was a oldsmobile cutless. It started shuting off not long after I got it. No one could find out why. Sold it for $150 and he sunk some money to fix it. Nothing helped. Currenty I have a 2005 Police car. Last year a piston rod broke and cut into the engine. But hey, cost me 2000$, and in 3 years I've put about 2000$ into ( mostly the engine). Should be goo for awhile now though.
Old 03-27-2014, 08:27 PM #15
xXNetCodeXx

I wonder shouldn't this be in the magfed/milsim section to draw more traffic so we can grow?
Old 03-28-2014, 01:59 AM #16
Hosey227
Less Ammo. More Fun.

Hosey227 supports Empire
I wasn't sure when I made it. I didn't know if it had to be in the club section. I can ask about moving it because we definitely need more people.
Old 03-30-2014, 04:15 PM #17
ProjectDA

Got my DAM in. Pic is up now
Old 04-01-2014, 04:39 AM #18
xXNetCodeXx

nice.
Old 04-01-2014, 07:06 AM #19
Hosey227
Less Ammo. More Fun.

Hosey227 supports Empire
Loving that color on it.
Old 04-01-2014, 11:11 AM #20
ProjectDA

Goes well with my gear. This week I'm getting 8 10+10mags, 2 5+5mags came with it. Finally ill buy a mcr4 vest and some mag tacos. Also if you'd like to add color to yours, look up gun skins. They come in camo, or designs.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:07 AM #21
xXNetCodeXx

With any luck 2 maybe 3 weeks I will have all of my gear and ill have a picture of me in it taken and posted.