Originally Posted by 331
How do u install?
You'll need to download and install the Luxe USB Interface 2.0 and Firmware from the DLX website: http://www.luxepaintball.com/index.p...0-and-firmware
Once the install is complete:
1. 'Open' the USB Interface Software.
2. Connect your Marker with the USB cable. The Interface should now display that the "Luxe Board Detected".
3. 'Press' the Browse button at Voice Selection and navigate to the Voice Pack you want to install. Select the 'Voice Pack.xml
' file and press 'Open'.
4. 'Select' which Bank you want the voice to replace (choice is between Bank 2, Bank 3 or Bank 4) and also confirm that Voice is selected under Download Selection and 'Press' the Download Button.
5. The software will erase the original memory bank and begin downloading each of the 91 voice pack files (takes a few minutes to complete). Once complete you should be able to unplug the USB cable and power up the marker and select the new voice pack from the menu.