PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-15-2012, 10:59 PM #1
CaptainFreedomFries
" sweet shoes brah !"

Intimidator eyes not working

Hey guys so I have a 2k2 ironmen Timmy I'm having some issues with.

A. The eyes. I have the eyes on force, I pull the trigger one time, with nothing in the breech, and it shoots?? Then throw out the little "*" on the LCD and the LED starts blinking orange. When I pull the trigger for the first time the solenoid clicks/gun shoots, but it shouldn't being there is nothing in the breech. Cleaned the eyes, and tried to align, no luck

It does this the same in force, and delay modes. But obviously works fine in dry fire :/

B. Front button on membrane pad is not functioning. To change modes or access any setting I have to short out the harness. Anyone know where I can get a membrane pad?

Btw my Timmy has frenzy 127.4 in it if that makes a difference. If it ends up being the eyes needing replacement is there any upgraded eyes or are the stockers good enough?

Any suggestions will be greatly appretiated
CaptainFreedomFries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:51 AM #2
PaulE2Cocker

PaulE2Cocker owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
I would check your eye wires around your eye covers and frame to body point and check to make sure the wire wasn't pinched and shorted out. Done this several times with different timmies over the years.

Quoted from the great Simon Stevens
"The freak is 15 year old technology and ideas. The idea that we havent learnt anything since then is ridiculous"
PaulE2Cocker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:28 AM #3
squee15
WESamiss

I know Crankwalk on here can help you with new eyes.

Id search around for a membrane pad.

I wouldn't cheat you honestly (old feedback)

"Originally posted by phillysteve: Your lack of cognitive thinking ability is pathetic and disgraceful to your fellow airforce members."
squee15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:14 PM #4
CaptainFreedomFries
" sweet shoes brah !"

Yeah I took the eye covers off and put the eyes on top of each other an turned the gun on, no change. Definitely has to be the eyes. What are the symptoms of a bad eye harness as well? Just thinking ahead I'll get one too if they are cheap
CaptainFreedomFries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:49 PM #5
SKI008
Fear my Join Date

has been a member for 10 years
Bad harnesses are usually pretty easy to diagnose, look for pinched/flattened wires or areas where the insulation has come off the wires.