PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-15-2012, 07:12 PM #1
Animal_Mother (Banned)
Kill 'em All

Police State

So I was pulled over today, placed in hand cuffs, and my vehicle was searched for doing absolutely nothing wrong. First of all, the Sheriff said he pulled me over doing 62mph in a 55pmh zone, which is complete bull****. There is a 4 lane divided highway that bypasses the town I work in, and I was entering the bypass from the road I work on. The on ramp to the bypass is a real sharp curve, so had I been doing 62mph, I would have rolled my truck. So I argue that I was not doing 62mph. He knows he is full of **** so he tells me that my truck and myself match the description of a burglary in the neighboring town. I was naturally skeptical of this assertion being that he started with the accusation of doing 7mph over the speed limit. Don't you think he would have maybe done a felony stop on me, or at least started right away with the more important ****? Anyway I tell him that's great, but I was at work all day so I couldn't have been involved. He keeps giving me an attitude and is being a complete douche bag so I stopped answering his questions. I refused to tell him where I was going, where I work, etc, etc. He calls for backup, two more cop cars show up, and I'm asked to step out of my truck. I ask why and bla bla bla, they don't buckle so I cave and step out of my truck because I knew I wouldn't win that battle. They take me to the rear of my truck, keep asking me stupid questions, I keep not answering so they place me in handcuffs. They ask if they can search my truck, I say no, but naturally they search it anyway. Turns out their suspect doesn't look anything like me and is driving a truck 10 years older than mine. They let me go with no ticket or written warning, but still wasted a half hour of my time and treated me like I'm some degenerate piece of ****. Honest mistake right? **** these cops and their power trips. These dickheads need to remember where their paychecks come from. An official complaint has be filed on my end although I'm sure nothing will come of it.

tl-dr I ****ing hate lying pig cops.

Last edited by Animal_Mother : 10-15-2012 at 07:22 PM.
Animal_Mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-15-2012, 07:14 PM #2
tsbalr120
Goooonsberry

tsbalr120 is an NCPA player
tsbalr120 is Legendary
Don't speed and break the law next time assclown
Old 10-15-2012, 07:14 PM #3
Animal_Mother (Banned)
Kill 'em All

Reading comprehension for the win. I wasn't speeding dickhead.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:19 PM #4
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal_Mother View Post
So I was pulled over today, placed in hand cuffs, and my vehicle was searched for doing absolutely nothing wrong. First of all, the Sheriff said he pulled me over doing 62mph in a 55pmh zone, which is complete bull****. There is a 4 lane divided highway that bypasses the town I work in, and I was entering the bypass from the road I work on. The on ramp to the bypass is a real sharp curve, so had I been doing 62mph, I would have rolled my truck. So I argue that I was not doing 62mph. He knows he is full of **** so he tells me that my truck and myself match the description of a burglary in the neighboring town. I was naturally skeptical of this assertion being that he started with the accusation of doing 7mph over the speed limit. Don't you think he would have maybe done a felony stop on me, or at least started right away with the more important ****? Anyway I tell him that's great, but I was at work all day so I couldn't have been involved. He keeps giving me an attitude and is being a complete douche bag so I stopped answering his questions. I refused to tell him where I was going, where I work, etc, etc. He calls for backup, two more cop cars show up, and I'm asked to step out of my truck. I ask why and bla bla bla, they don't buckle so I cave and step out of my truck because I knew I wouldn't win that battle. They take me to the rear of my truck, keep asking me stupid questions, I keep not answering so they place me in handcuffs. They ask if they can search my truck, I say no, but naturally they search it anyway. Turns out their suspect doesn't look anything like me and is driving a truck 10 years younger than mine. They let me go with no ticket or written warning, but still wasted a half hour of my time and treated me like I'm some degenerate piece of ****. Honest mistake right? **** these cops and their power trips. These dickheads need to remember where their paychecks come from. An official complaint has be filed on my end although I'm sure nothing will come of it.

DWSH?
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:19 PM #5
tsbalr120
Goooonsberry

tsbalr120 is Legendary
Quote:
Reading comprehension for the win. I wasn't speeding dickhead.
Of course you weren't.

This is the political section, nobody cares about you getting pulled over. There is no police state or any other bull****. Get over yourself.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:21 PM #6
Animal_Mother (Banned)
Kill 'em All

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
DWSH?
Don't know what that means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbalr120 View Post
Of course you weren't.

This is the political section, nobody cares about you getting pulled over. There is no police state or any other bull****. Get over yourself.
If I was speeding, don't you think he would have actually given me a ticket for it? And lol and your no police state talk.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:21 PM #7
$h@key J0nEZ
Southern By The

Quote:
So I was pulled over today, placed in hand cuffs, and my vehicle was searched for doing absolutely nothing wrong. First of all, the Sheriff said he pulled me over doing 62mph in a 55pmh zone, which is complete bull****. There is a 4 lane divided highway that bypasses the town I work in, and I was entering the bypass from the road I work on. The on ramp to the bypass is a real sharp curve, so had I been doing 62mph, I would have rolled my truck. So I argue that I was not doing 62mph. He knows he is full of **** so he tells me that my truck and myself match the description of a burglary in the neighboring town. I was naturally skeptical of this assertion being that he started with the accusation of doing 7mph over the speed limit. Don't you think he would have maybe done a felony stop on me, or at least started right away with the more important ****? Anyway I tell him that's great, but I was at work all day so I couldn't have been involved. He keeps giving me an attitude and is being a complete douche bag so I stopped answering his questions. I refused to tell him where I was going, where I work, etc, etc. He calls for backup, two more cop cars show up, and I'm asked to step out of my truck. I ask why and bla bla bla, they don't buckle so I cave and step out of my truck because I knew I wouldn't win that battle. They take me to the rear of my truck, keep asking me stupid questions, I keep not answering so they place me in handcuffs. They ask if they can search my truck, I say no, but naturally they search it anyway. Turns out their suspect doesn't look anything like me and is driving a truck 10 years younger than mine. They let me go with no ticket or written warning, but still wasted a half hour of my time and treated me like I'm some degenerate piece of ****. Honest mistake right? **** these cops and their power trips. These dickheads need to remember where their paychecks come from. An official complaint has be filed on my end although I'm sure nothing will come of it.

The moths & atheists are doubly divine & dying - Jim Morrison
$h@key J0nEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:22 PM #8
Iamamartianchurch

Everyone I know who has bad experiences with cops are disrespectful to them. I've only had one bad experience with a police officer but I don't blame her. I was speeding at 1 am and it was in LA. I'm sure those officers put up with more **** than their paycheck justifies.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:24 PM #9
Animal_Mother (Banned)
Kill 'em All

Big city cops are a different story. This is rural Midwest America we're talking about here, and these *******s act like they're patrolling Iraq/Afghanistan. And I wasn't being disrespectful, I just wasn't telling them anything I didn't have to tell them. I don't need the police calling my work just to verify I work there. That's bull****, and wouldn't make me look too good. So yeah they got to toss me in cuffs for a couple minutes, but they still didn't get anything out of me. Just sick of them ****ing with people on their way to or from work. I'm a law abiding tax payer, now leave me the **** alone.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:26 PM #10
F1VENOM

Quote:
Don't know what that means.

If I was speeding, don't you think he would have actually given me a ticket for it? And lol and your no police state talk.
Driving while a skinhead. It's the 21st century version of driving while black.

Quote:
Big city cops are a different story. This is rural Midwest America we're talking about here, and these *******s act like they're patrolling Iraq/Afghanistan.
lol
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 10-15-2012, 07:29 PM #11
Animal_Mother (Banned)
Kill 'em All

Except I'm not a skinhead and look nothing like one.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:30 PM #12
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
Big city cops are a different story. This is rural Midwest America we're talking about here, and these *******s act like they're patrolling Iraq/Afghanistan. And I wasn't being disrespectful, I just wasn't telling them anything I didn't have to tell them. I don't need the police calling my work just to verify I work there. That's bull****, and wouldn't make me look too good. So yeah they got to toss me in cuffs for a couple minutes, but they still didn't get anything out of me. Just sick of them ****ing with people on their way to or from work. I'm a law abiding tax payer, now leave me the **** alone.
Start a blog then. It's obvious you don't have a discussion in mind; you just want to go on a "**** cops" tirade.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:32 PM #13
F1VENOM

Quote:
Except I'm not a skinhead and look nothing like one.
Mmhmm.

Your truck looks a little something like this:

Old 10-15-2012, 07:34 PM #14
Animal_Mother (Banned)
Kill 'em All

Not a single bumper sticker on my truck, but I do have OIF license plates. And I am willing to have a discussion about this, martian. Do you think we are over policed and do the police have too much/too little authority? How about the lack of discretion these days?
Old 10-15-2012, 07:35 PM #15
$h@key J0nEZ
Southern By The

I have that same NRA sticker on my truck.

The moths & atheists are doubly divine & dying - Jim Morrison
$h@key J0nEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:39 PM #16
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
Not a single bumper sticker on my truck, but I do have OIF license plates. And I am willing to have a discussion about this, martian. Do you think we are over policed and do the police have too much/too little authority? How about the lack of discretion these days?
I don't think it's just the cops. A lot has to do with the society they are tasked to maintain.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:41 PM #17
tsbalr120
Goooonsberry

tsbalr120 is Legendary
Quote:

Everyone who gets pulled over for speeding gets a ticket? Weird.

I guess police officers giving warnings only happens in the movies.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:45 PM #18
Animal_Mother (Banned)
Kill 'em All

With how pissed off he was that I wasn't on my knees blowing him, I'm amazed he didn't give me a bogus speeding ticket.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:54 PM #19
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
This is rural Midwest America we're talking about here, and these *******s act like they're patrolling Iraq/Afghanistan.
How old are you? I mean, how old do you think you look? Depending on how rural you're talking about, county sheriffs and municipal police get pretty bored and pulling over a hapless teenager just to watch him squirm is an easy way to kill a half hour, especially if the driver isn't local.
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
StellarKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:04 PM #20
Animal_Mother (Banned)
Kill 'em All

I am and look in the mid-20's. I am local and have never had any negative contact with police. I have also gotten to know a lot of them from volunteering as an EMT. I honestly don't know what the **** was up with that dude today, but I'll never let someone just piss all over me and my rights.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:08 PM #21
Rampager2000
-Voted best Avvy 2011 <3-

I must say, while most rural cops are pretty chill, there are the few who are complete dickheads and always trying to prove themselves.

Locally, we have this female cop who is a complete ***** and I've personally seen a ticket she wrote for 2 over the limit. Nobody can stand her and she always starts off being condescending as ****. I got pulled over not long ago for being out after midnight and she was so convinced I was lying and I was using a fake. Went all a-wall and had to look me up in the system before she finally decided I was telling the truth and let me go.

Pissed me off pretty good.

OGPT: It's Not Rocket Surgery
Rampager2000 is offline   Reply With Quote