Stitch-GoblinsPB
Glowing Goblins Paintball

Stitch-GoblinsPB has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Stitch-GoblinsPB has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Wow... right on. Thanks!
www.goblinspb.com
Glowing Goblins on Facebook
Glowing Goblins Youtube Channel

Linglestown Paintball, Valken Paintball, Zephyr Paintball, Tag-Z.com, Empire Paintball
Stitch-GoblinsPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-15-2013, 12:06 PM #170
mariol
aka 'Da Pope'

mariol owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
So Josh, or anyone.. where does one find the rule books?

TIA!

WHOSE YOUR POPE?
YETTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIII!/Team Douche Bag
RTM Contract player
mariol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:07 PM #171
Yellow5

The standard OXCC rules can also be found here:

OXCC Scenario Rules

For this game, you should still also refer to the game scoring information posted a few comments up as well.

Knightstalkers Scenario Paintball Team
Outdoor Xtreme Chesapeake City
Yellow5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:15 PM #172
mariol
aka 'Da Pope'

mariol owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow5 View Post
The standard OXCC rules can also be found here:

OXCC Scenario Rules

For this game, you should still also refer to the game scoring information posted a few comments up as well.
Thanks Yellow5!

WHOSE YOUR POPE?
YETTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIII!/Team Douche Bag
RTM Contract player
mariol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:54 PM #173
tshields
Mr. MVP, Ask about Me!

tshields donated to help Peyton Trent
tshields is playing at Living Legends III
tshields supports our troops
tshields is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariol View Post
Shields... you don't need no stinkin rules Bro!!!

Long time bro.. looking forward to seeing you!
yeah, it will be good to see you to fella... it's been a while.... breaks are good, now to break the format...

I Inspire Fear and Engender Hate........
Deadpool -- "I.M. Terrible brings you another captivating poem on one of PBnation's great trash talkers Mr. Shields"
tshields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 07:17 PM #174
RobF86

RobF86 is playing at Living Legends III
RobF86 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
RobF86 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
RobF86 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
It was great playing with everyone. Who won? I didn't stick around much past 5 to find out
RobF86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 07:50 PM #175
Snapshootn

Snapshootn owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Snapshootn owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
The rebels were victorious. Glad the rain held off most of the day. For my first scenario I had a great time thanks to the staff at OXCC, the refs, and eveyone who came out to play.
Snapshootn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:12 PM #176
Mumfyswife
Mumfyswife

Mumfyswife is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapshootn View Post
The rebels were victorious. Glad the rain held off most of the day. For my first scenario I had a great time thanks to the staff at OXCC, the refs, and eveyone who came out to play.
Thank you for choosing OXCC as your first scenario Snapshootn!! I would like to thank all of the teams and players that travelled to play this game. Our sponsors, as always, put together a huge prize package to compliment the players who came out. Thank you Valken, GOG, Vurtue and Tiberius Arms.
We will post up more thank yous and recognitions for the general's choices for awards. First, sleep.....

Thank you!
OXCC Website
"It is what it is." -In loving memory of Rob "Cooter the Shooter" Coltrane and Outdoor Adventures Paintball Sports - Feel the Rush!!
Mumfyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:13 PM #177
Merlin-AA
Ambush Alpha Squad Member

Had a great time out there yesterday. Weather was nice considering the forecast. Congrats on the win waldo.

check out my paintball videos here
Merlin-AA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:07 PM #178
shadawg
am i evil...yes i am

shadawg donated to help Peyton Trent
shadawg has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
To those of you I spoke with yesterday, thanks again for coming out. Merlin it was good seeing you and James and the boys again yesterday. Glad you guys had fun out there.
It was great seeing all of you on the field and if I didn't get a chance to say it to you personally, thank you for coming out and supporting OXCC and playing part 1 of the Sedition Scenario.

We have lots of great stuff in store for part 2 , Sedition: the Sierra 242 incident on May 18th. I hope you all come out and join us for this great event. We have a ton of great prizes from companies like CCI , CCM, Valken, GOG , Virtue and HK Army to name a few.
Registration details will be up very soon and the first prize give away is a Acid Washed CCI Phantom from Mike at CCI. How do you win it? Easy, just pre-reg by the early bird date saving yourself some money off paint and entry and get your name in the drawing.
Old 03-17-2013, 03:07 PM #179
-Waldo-

-Waldo- plays in the PSP
-Waldo- is playing at Living Legends III
-Waldo- is attending Decay of Nations VI
Delta Paintball Team (MVT)- these guys stepped on the field and it was all business clearing the field time and time again as well as assisting on missions and running some themselves . Shields blew up tanks bunkers and assisted on missions and Q-ball was commanding the team to take over anything in their path you want to talk about a guy knowing his team and utilizing them well q-ball has it down.

NJ Mutiny- these guys where constantly asking what I needed help with helped they ran radios blow up bunkers and sat on flag stations these guys should be on every commanders list to do the odds and end jobs that most big teams don’t like to take.

Kermit (MVP) - tank killing bunker busting machine who never left the field . I see a lot of hard work drive and a willingness to fight through the pain to win the game just like I do can’t wait to do it again in May.

TTT – you guys took that airport and held it for me long enough to get a few airstrikes and when it got taken over you guys rallied up and got it back glad to see you guys back at it.

Papa wood- man was it good seeing you this guy was a force to be dealt with before took some time off and came back leaner and meaner than ever he has a lot of fight left and came up big being my xo.
Glowing Goblins- glad you guys are trying new field’s and decided to make this game your 1st time at oxcc you guys held key real esate and held in the game long hope this means you I will see you in may.

Master Blasters young and reckless – my teammates Chris and Dave who says speadballers cant hang in the woods never saw these guys play taking ground all day and shooting out tons of players as well as jumping in to assist missions.

Knight Stalkers- THE BEST TANK CREW IN PAINTBALL I sent these guys out time and time again through the airfield which was worth big points and they always kept the enemy at bay.

Pademic/Smash/Juggernaut - guys where constantly holding key points and keeping me up to date on what was happening barely leaving the field and pushing the lines hard.

Valkyrie- who can forget someone who kept me posted on what was going on all day and was just a hard charging player. You’re now on my list of people to call for any game I general or play at.

68th Legion- you guys relayed Valuable Intel all day which allowed me to move forces around all day for this I thank you.

Silent Nightmare- only a few guys but they made the long trek to support me and did well with the few guys that had hard charging killers who I hope bring the rest of the squad so we can really put it on Cookie.

Prestige world Wide- young group of guys who went anywhere I told them they really stuck out with such a funny team name but I remembered them for there can do attitude. If someone has there contact info please sends me it.

Commando 1- I saw a few of you out there and thank you for playing on my side and aiding to the win

Soup Can Cocks – you guys where key in getting that airport flag time and time again. Big shout out to Shawn Osborne for while not the flashiest or fun job of holding the closest flag to our base all day so I could focus energy to other key sections of the field
Highland Skulls- two straight killers my good friend Benzo and his teammate Kris these guys where running back to tag up and where battling up the middle in the swamp where few wanted to go hard charging guys who need to bring the rest of the skulls to the next one so we can win even bigger.

Gator- what can I say hard charging flag grabbing monster. This guy is lighting fast and will get to that key location before others and just lock it down. He also is starting to get into the mission side of things and is will be in the running for mvp in the future for sure

Duke- my good friend and original paintball wingman this kid is a undiscovered paintball animal he has been away from the game due to serving our country and finical reasons but is back and that is a problem for all who oppose him.

Last edited by -Waldo- : 03-17-2013 at 03:10 PM.
-Waldo- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:27 PM #180
deltapaintball
Josh Foote (R)

deltapaintball is a Supporting Member
deltapaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
deltapaintball supports our troops
deltapaintball has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
deltapaintball supports DLX Technology

The scoring breakdown, if anyone want's, I will have the physical copies at Sedition: The Sierra 242 Incident on May 18th at OXCC. (Cheap Plug )

The breakdown was as follows:

Government Missions Completed: 7/13 for 175 points (54% Completion Ratio)
Rebels Missions Completed: 9/13 for 225 points (69% Completion Ration)

Government Objectives Held: 51/147 (35% Objectives Held)
Rebels Objectives Held: 75/147 (51% Objectives Held)
Neutral Objectives: 21/147 (14% Objectives Missed)

The Government held access to and used: 1 Airstrike, 1 Mortar Strike
The Rebels gained access to and used: 3 Airstrikes, 1 Mortar Strike

As there was NO Role Playing, and all props were attached to certain missions, the game was about mission completion and territory held.

Hopefully the generals will use this breakdown to see what worked/didn't work and to hopefully see where there was any breakdown/successes.
deltapaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 07:20 PM #181
R.Dalnogare

R.Dalnogare owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
R.Dalnogare owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pmed you waldo
Old 03-17-2013, 08:10 PM #182
tomq121874
Q-Ball

That's a great Breakdown Foote. Thanks for taking the time to put something out there like this. This is the first time I have ever seen something like this.

Waldo - You did a great job, even when I had to scold you for not responding to the "dead" radio.

This old man needs a long soak in the tub, my body is still aching from my hips to my ankles.

Last edited by tomq121874 : 03-17-2013 at 08:15 PM.
tomq121874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:05 PM #183
deltapaintball
Josh Foote (R)

deltapaintball is a Supporting Member
deltapaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
deltapaintball supports our troops
deltapaintball has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
deltapaintball supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomq121874 View Post
That's a great Breakdown Foote. Thanks for taking the time to put something out there like this. This is the first time I have ever seen something like this.

Waldo - You did a great job, even when I had to scold you for not responding to the "dead" radio.

This old man needs a long soak in the tub, my body is still aching from my hips to my ankles.
Just the tip of the iceberg to what I am going to do with the scoring of the game. My new scoring system sets up for more detailed "stats" later on.
deltapaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:32 AM #184
Stitch-GoblinsPB
Glowing Goblins Paintball

Stitch-GoblinsPB has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Stitch-GoblinsPB has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I can speak for not only myself, but the rest of the Goblins who were able to get down to OXCC... it was worth the trip! We had a blast!

The field was great... the players were great... and the game was great! We will be back for sure.

Josh, we finally made it down to OXCC and you were right. It was worth the trip.
www.goblinspb.com
Glowing Goblins on Facebook
Glowing Goblins Youtube Channel

Linglestown Paintball, Valken Paintball, Zephyr Paintball, Tag-Z.com, Empire Paintball
Stitch-GoblinsPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:15 PM #185
Mxg1072
Black Phoenix

I had a nice time on Saturday...Im glad the weather held out for most of the day.

It was a pleasure supporting Cookie Monster.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:44 PM #186
jeryzkid22
lone ranger

Annual Supporting Member
Fun game, it was a good day to try out my new gog enmy. Anyone have pics posted yet?
jeryzkid22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:22 PM #187
MnO4

There are a lot of great photos if you like this facebook page. you guys may have noticed a photographer on the field, if not, take a second to find yourself in the photos.

https://www.facebook.com/IrishLensPhotography
MnO4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:33 AM #188
Bloodlustde

So who was in charge of this scenario? i won the MVP for the government side but i had to share it with another player so i didn't get a certificate. Looking for some contact info please.
Bloodlustde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:52 AM #189
Comfymumfy

Annual Supporting Member
Comfymumfy is playing at Living Legends III
Comfymumfy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlustde View Post
So who was in charge of this scenario? i won the MVP for the government side but i had to share it with another player so i didn't get a certificate. Looking for some contact info please.
Send an email to: oxccscenarios@gmail.com with your address and info and we will mail you an award. Congrats on kicking *** on Saturday!
Outdoor Xtreme Chesapeake City OXCC
Comfymumfy is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyScenario Ups