Mr. MVP, Ask about Me!

tshields donated to help Peyton Trent
tshields is playing at Living Legends III
tshields supports our troops
tshields is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Waldo- View Post
Cant wait buddy
If I can't get a hold of Barney, how many people riding with you Waldo?

I Inspire Fear and Engender Hate........
Deadpool -- "I.M. Terrible brings you another captivating poem on one of PBnation's great trash talkers Mr. Shields"
tshields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-11-2013, 09:59 PM #149
r_clarke
Disposable Heroes

Can We get a TEAMS LIST and what side?
Lets see how things are stacking up....

Disposable Heroes-GOVERNMENT (RED)
Animal Custom Paintball Gear_HitMan Gear
Psycho Scenario Mask covers

WEB
www.facebook.com/disposableheroespaintballteam
r_clarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:05 AM #150
BarneyNY
I'm the Purple guy!

Annual Supporting Member
BarneyNY is a Supporting Member
BarneyNY owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshields View Post
The only way you can't get a hold of me is if you lost my number.
I'm leaving Saturday morning about 5:30am.
WestPoint 2005 Battle of Bastogne MVT (RT Raiders); 2006 Spring Game VC - MVP; 2008 Battle of Bulge German - Co-MVP; Skirmish 2007 Staligrad Russian - MVP; HiVi 2008 Death Before Dishonor - Sportsmanship; StrategyPlus 2009 WOA - Co-MVP; 2010 Legion - MoFo; 2011 Russian Front - Russian MVP; 2012 Quickshot - Divided Front - MVP; EMR 2013 March Meltdown - MVP
www.bluescrewtv.com; www.emrpaintball.com; www.cousinspaintball.com; www.paintballsportsny.com
BarneyNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:07 PM #151
-Waldo-

-Waldo- plays in the PSP
-Waldo- is playing at Living Legends III
-Waldo- is attending Decay of Nations VI
I got Delta, Knight Stalkers ,Soup Can Cocks, NJ Mutiny, TTT and more
Old 03-12-2013, 01:09 PM #152
-Waldo-

-Waldo- plays in the PSP
Quote:
Leaving Friday 4/5pm got a hotel call gator about a pick up need be.
Old 03-12-2013, 04:21 PM #153
tshields
Mr. MVP, Ask about Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarneyNY View Post
The only way you can't get a hold of me is if you lost my number.
I'm leaving Saturday morning about 5:30am.
I'll give you a call later.... I meant like if I couldn't get you on the phone lol.... Always have your # handy.... and if you have room for me, I'm in and will be ready.... since I've been in school, my sleep pattern is soooo different and I tend to be up around 5am

Deadpool -- "I.M. Terrible brings you another captivating poem on one of PBnation's great trash talkers Mr. Shields"
Old 03-12-2013, 07:27 PM #154
papawood
TEAM TOTAL TACTICAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_clarke View Post
Disposable heroes will be Blowing up bunkers for the cookie monster Government as requested.....
we will bring bags for the refs to pick up the plethora of nerfs that we intend to shoot, We really appreciate the
nerf love and respect from OXCC and the staff there !
Rodney...i told you already...i have a rocket launcher too and im pretty handy with it my friend. You and your heroes would know(TTPL) .
It still gonna be nice to see everyone > its been too long.
Old 03-12-2013, 07:57 PM #155
r_clarke
Disposable Heroes

im glad to have the nerf flying in both directions papawood, the only way we get better is the play with the best...see you sat
Animal Custom Paintball Gear_HitMan Gear
Psycho Scenario Mask covers

WEB
www.facebook.com/disposableheroespaintballteam
r_clarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:10 PM #156
OXCC Scenarios

You have a little less than 9 hours to save yourself some money, Pre-Registration ends at midnight tonight! Don't miss out on the big savings!
OXCC Scenarios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 09:58 PM #157
Mxg1072
Black Phoenix

Looks like I will be making a trip Saturday to OXCC for this event.
Can't Wait!!!
Old 03-13-2013, 10:08 PM #158
-Waldo-

-Waldo- plays in the PSP
Hope on the rebel side
Old 03-13-2013, 11:06 PM #159
tshields
Mr. MVP, Ask about Me!

Can someone email me the rules of this game so I know how to piss Pete off???

Looking at you Waldo, thanks

Old 03-14-2013, 07:21 AM #160
mariol
aka 'Da Pope'

mariol owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Can someone email me the rules of this game so I know how to piss Pete off???

Looking at you Waldo, thanks
Shields... you don't need no stinkin rules Bro!!!

Long time bro.. looking forward to seeing you!

WHOSE YOUR POPE?
YETTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIII!/Team Douche Bag
RTM Contract player
mariol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 09:16 AM #161
deltapaintball
Josh Foote (R)

deltapaintball is a Supporting Member
deltapaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
deltapaintball supports our troops
deltapaintball has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
deltapaintball supports DLX Technology
I'll be leaving from my office soon to go down and finish the field stuff and HOPE to have the bar ready for it's soft opening this weekend. (The grand opening is going to be at the May scenario.)

See everyone down there.
deltapaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:17 AM #162
Stitch-GoblinsPB
Glowing Goblins Paintball

Stitch-GoblinsPB has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Stitch-GoblinsPB has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Is there any place to find the scenario rules for this game? It's nice to have them before the event to make sure I'm familiar with them to figure out how to play in the "grey areas"... lol
www.goblinspb.com
Glowing Goblins on Facebook
Glowing Goblins Youtube Channel

Linglestown Paintball, Valken Paintball, Zephyr Paintball, Tag-Z.com, Empire Paintball
Stitch-GoblinsPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:13 AM #163
deltapaintball
Josh Foote (R)

Outdoor Xtreme in Chesapeake City, MD – Scenario Event Rules Part 2 of 2: General
II. General
A. Eliminations
1. Any paintball that hits and breaks on a player or anything they are wearing or carrying counts as an elimination of that player.
2. Any splatter from either a grenade or mortar round will eliminate you. You cannot hit a player directly with a grenade. You must be at least 20 feet from a structure to throw a grenade into a window. Any player can use grenades.
3. Certain props may eliminate players in other ways as described later in the Props section.
4. Eliminated players must immediately place a barrel sock on their gun and hold it up so it can be seen because other players might not hear you call out “HIT!” If you are eliminated, go immediately to your team’s rejuvenation area. Be sure to wipe off any hits. YOU are responsible for wiping old hits from you and your gear. Refs will call “old” hits and make you go back to rejuv.
5. No Dead Man’s Walk: live players are forbidden from impersonating or mixing in with eliminated players. Live players must distance themselves from any eliminated players travelling in the same direction, and eliminated players must return to their reinsertion area immediately. Any indication of elimination (gun held over head, hands up, barrel cover on, saying you are out, etc.) constitutes an actual declaration of elimination and you must return to your CP for reinsertion.
6. Dead Men Don’t Talk: Other than to announce yourself as a dead player, there should be no communication (verbal, by radio, or otherwise) between dead and live players until the dead player reaches the reinsertion point. Once back to the reinsertion point (or back at the staging area) but not while still on the field of play, a dead player may resume radio communication.
7. Any eliminated player must either exit the field or return to his reinsertion area immediately and by the most direct route available.
B. Surrender, Bunkering, & Barrel Tagging
1. Surrenders are not mandatory, on the giving or receiving end. However, if you get the drop on someone that well, there is no need to shoot them more than twice, and try to hit them on the pack or similar gear.
2. "Real" Bunkering is allowed; merely yelling "Bunker! Bunker!" is not a guarantee that the defending player will give up without a fight.
3. Barrel tagging is allowed; you must GENTLY touch the player with the barrel of your gun (which must be attached to the gun) and say the words ‘Barrel Tag’. The tagged player is OUT and should go quietly – this is not an optional decision like a Surrender.
C. Missions
1. Missions will be distributed to each General or one of his XO’s by his CP Ref. If the General or XO is not present, the mission will not be released to his side until one or the other arrives.
2. Points will be awarded for each mission in the values and based on the conditions and durations described on the individual mission slips. Some missions will award benefits in addition to points.
D. Miscellaneous
1. You must have a “paid” Player Card in order to play. DO NOT LOSE YOUR PLAYER CARD. The FULL entry fee must be paid to obtain a replacement Player Card.
2. All paint must be Event Paint Only. Violators will be subject to ejection from the game.
3. Armband Tape (ABT) is required for all players during the game.
a) ABT must be worn on the body or gear above the waist (not necessarily the arm).
b) ABT must be clearly visible and if not worn on the arm, must be a piece at least large enough to wrap the arm.
c) It is illegal to wear the ABT color of the opposing side.
4. It is acceptable to shoot across boundary ropes: all paintball hits count. However, if a player crosses a boundary rope, he is eliminated and must reinsert at his CP.
5. A player may drop his gun or other gear to run to grab a prop, or for other purposes.
6. There is water, antifog and rags in the Rejuv. If you need to go to the parking lot for air or supplies, you must re-enter the game at your Rejuvenation station.
7. Leave all valuables or other important items in your car and lock it. Give us your keys to hold at the shop if you are worried about losing them on the field. OX and its staff are not responsible for any items left in your vehicle.
8. No verbal abuse, such as slurs against anyone’s race, color, religion, parents, etc. Violators will be subject to ejection from the game.
9. Do not shoot the wildlife; please leave the squirrels and birds their natural colors.
10. No player may approach within 100 ft. of the opposing team's CP, as marked by paint and/or surveyor's tape on the ground & trees.
III. Roles
A. General: The General is the leader of his side and receives missions issued by the CP Ref. He will be identified by two strips of ABT on each arm. While the number of players on each side will be balanced and efforts will be made to distribute established, unaffiliated teams evenly, it is in the General’s best interests to recruit scenario teams and players for their side as they see fit. The General’s tasks and powers include:
1. Receiving and communicating missions to their side and directing the troops (assuming he can convince them to listen).
2. Assigning Special Role Cards to players of their choice.
a) No player may have more than one Special Role at a time (including the General).
b) No player may perform the functions of a Special Role without the appropriate Special Role Card in their possession at the time.
c) The General may re-collect the Special Role Cards he has previously distributed and give them to different players at his discretion.
3. Deciding when and where to use assets such as the Mission Flag, Tanks, Aircraft, or Paratroopers (if available). See Special Rule section for more details.
B. XO: The XO is authorized to receive and share missions from the CP Ref in the General’s absence. The XO has all the other powers of the General in his absence and will be identified by two strips of ABT on one arm.
C. Medic: Medics can allow players to reinsert on the spot under certain circumstances and with the right supplies:
1. A Medic will be issued the appropriate Special Role Card and 10 Medic Lanyards to start. The Medic can ‘heal’ a player by wiping off the hit and putting the lanyard around the ‘wounded’ player’s neck. The player may then resume play. The lanyard must be worn around the neck until the player returns it to his CP. If the healed player is shot again, he cannot be healed by a medic again until returning to his CP to reinsert.
2. A player may call for a medic for up to one minute before it is too late to be healed. The player may NOT leave position and walk to find a medic, and may not resume play until the medic has cleaned his hit(s) and applied the lanyard. A player who has been healed by a medic cannot be healed again until he returns to the CP to turn in his medic lanyard.
3. Medics can NOT heal:
a) Themselves (but one Medic may heal another)
b) Any player who has moved from where he was shot
c) Any player shot in the head
d) Any player currently wearing a medic lanyard
e) Any player eliminated by a Nerf, Grenade, TNT, or other explosive/booby-trapped prop
f) Any player who has been barrel tagged or voluntarily surrendered
g) Any player who has gone out of bounds
4. Medic Lanyards can be replenished at the CP. Healed players must return their lanyards to the CP for reuse; if they don’t, their medics will not be able to heal anyone else. Certain missions may also award additional lanyards.
5. Medics must wear white ABT that must be on the arm in addition to their standard ABT.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:14 AM #164
deltapaintball
Josh Foote (R)

D. Engineer: Engineers have the ability to use certain props to modify the field:
1. Use TNT: An Engineer is the only player that can touch TNT without setting off an explosion that will eliminate all players within 30 ft or inside a single structure. It can be used several ways. All must be supervised by a ref. After use, the ref will keep the TNT.
a) Timed switch up to 5 minutes: notify a ref of the time you choose and the ref will declare the explosion and effects at that time.
b) Remote switch: notify a ref when you place the TNT that you want to use a remote switch and you can set off the TNT at any time as long as you remain within direct sight of the TNT. If you leave the area/visible range, the remote switch becomes inactive and the TNT will go off if any non-engineer touches it.
c) Instant/suicide switch: you can notify a ref that you are setting off the TNT on the spot, eliminating everyone within 30ft, including yourself, or that the TNT is set to go off if you are shot with similar effect.
2. Diffuse TNT or other explosive props: The engineer can safely diffuse and pick up TNT placed by himself or other engineers of either team. He can also diffuse booby-trapped or otherwise explosive props so other members of his team can carry them. The engineer cannot cancel the effects of picking up a prop that does not have his team’s color tape/paint on it.
3. Game Dependent: Retrieve crashed Aircraft: If an aircraft is shot down or runs out of fuel on a mission, an engineer of either team can retrieve it for repair and future use.
4. Game Dependent: Deploy or remove ‘Barbed Wire’ Rope: Each side will be issued a length of rope that can be strung out across the field that acts similarly to boundary rope. Players may not physically cross the rope without being eliminated, but may stand on either side of the rope (must walk around) and may shoot across it. It affects players from both teams equally. An engineer may also remove any barbed wire rope found on the field, but may not take or use the other team’s rope: it must be turned over to a ref upon removal.
5. Game Dependent: Use ‘Mobile Fortifications’ Barriers (shields). Each side will be issued one MFB/Shield painted entirely in their color that can be carried or placed anywhere on the field by an engineer. When set in place, it can be used like any other bunker. While being carried or moved, the shield can be used to block paintballs, but any that hit & break on any other piece of equipment or body part will cause an elimination as usual. A direct hit to the shield by a Nerf rocket will also eliminate any players carrying/behind it.
6. Engineers must wear green ABT that must be on the arm in addition to their standard ABT.
E. Heavy Weapons: Heavy Weapons players are authorized to use either field-issued or commercially purchased Nerf launchers. No home-built launchers are permitted. Players may use their own or field-supplied Nerf rounds. A player may declare himself to be eliminated in order to collect used Nerf rounds, but must then return to his CP to reinsert. Heavy Weapons players must wear yellow ABT that must be on the arm in addition to their standard ABT.
IV. Props
A. Mission Props: An assortment of items will be used to score points for missions. Players may only carry one mission prop at a time. If a player is shot while carrying a prop, the prop must be dropped where he was shot. A ref may return a prop to the spot judged closest to where the player was hit. No props may be thrown. Some prop types may include:
1. Discrete mission props: These could include fuel cans, water jugs, ammo cans, crates, briefcases, or other interesting looking objects that will need to be collected from a specific location and returned to your CP or another target location. Some props will require 2 people to carry them.
2. Bulk mission materials: Some missions may require you to accumulate as much of a certain material as possible. This could be marbles, rice, gravel, colored water, sand, etc. that must be collected either from a specific site or discovered across the field throughout the day.
3. Flag Stations: Several flag stations will be scattered across the field, each with a red and blue flag that can be raised to claim control for one team or the other.
4. Mission Flag: Each team will have one mobile flag that can be planted to claim certain locations, such as the Field Hospital, Airport, or Factory throughout the day. There will be different benefits for controlling different locations, so choose wisely.
5. Special Mission Props: Some missions will have special equipment, props, or goals, possibly including balloons to pop or defend, living people as objectives, combination locks to solve, card punches/stamps to collect, or other strange looking objects with special properties. Keep your eyes peeled and read carefully!
6. Fake or Booby-Trapped Props: Some props may be decoys worth nothing, and others may be booby-trapped to explode like TNT. Read your mission cards carefully so you don’t waste your time, and bring an Engineer to be sure!
B. Medic Lanyards: Can only be used by a Medic and allow one player per lanyard to be healed and reinserted on the spot. The Medic must wipe off the player’s hit(s) and put the lanyard around his neck within one minute of the player being shot before the player returns to action. Lanyards can be returned to the CP for reissue to and reuse by the Medics. Some missions will award additional lanyards. The Medic does not have to drop these when shot.
C. TNT/Satchel Charges: Can only be used by Engineers to cause an ‘explosion’. If placed against the wall or inside of a building, it eliminates all players within or up against the exterior walls of the building (or section/story of a multi-story structure). If not in a building, the explosion will eliminate all players within 30 ft that are not in a building. TNT can also destroy a tank, pillbox, or prop. To destroy a pillbox, the TNT must be placed by a live Engineer inside the designated pillbox circle painted on the ground. It may NOT be thrown. The Engineer may set the TNT to explode by timer, remote signal, or instant/suicide switch. In all cases a ref must be advised beforehand and witness the ‘explosion’ to determine the effects. Any non-Engineer player who touches TNT instantly triggers an explosion eliminating anyone within 30 ft. The Engineer does not have to drop TNT when shot. The terms ‘TNT’ and ‘Satchel Charge’ are interchangeable in these rules; any time one term is used, the rules apply identically to the other.
D. Game Dependent: “Barbed Wire” Rope: Can only be used by Engineers. This is a length of blue or red rope that can be placed anywhere by the Engineer to block movement by any players. Any player that crosses the rope is eliminated, but they may shoot across it or walk around to the other side without stepping over it. Players from both teams are affected equally, and only an Engineer can remove the rope. This does not affect tanks. Under normal circumstances, the Engineer does not have to drop this prop when shot, but if he is in the act of deploying or collecting the barbed wire, he must stop and leave it in whatever state it is in when he is shot.
E. Game Dependent: “Mobile Fortification” Barrier: Can only be placed or carried by Engineers, but may be used as cover by anyone. This is a shield painted entirely in red or blue that can be moved and placed anywhere on the field by an engineer. When set in place, the pallet can be used like any other bunker. While being carried or moved, the shield can be used to block paintballs, but any that hit & break on any other piece of equipment or body part will cause an elimination as usual. A direct hit to the shield by a Nerf rocket will also eliminate any players carrying/behind it. An engineer may also remove the opponent’s Mobile Fortifications found on the field. If the Engineer is shot while carrying the Mobile Fortifications, he must carry it all the way back to the CP before redeploying it. Once deployed, it may remain in place until a live Engineer relocates it.
F. LAW Rocket/NERF Launcher: Can only be used by Heavy Weapons players or tanks; these rules apply to both equally. Nerf rockets can be used to destroy tanks or eliminate all opponents behind a single bunker, inside and behind a single small building, or on one side/one floor of the firebase or multi-story structure, at the ref’s discretion. Mulch piles, berms, trees and other natural terrain do not count as bunkers, so are not subject to Nerf hits, and Nerfs have no ‘blast radius’ and cannot be used to take out players in an open area. Nerfs cannot be thrown – they must be fired from an approved launcher to count. Launchers must be chrono’d to 200 FPS or lower. A ref must witness the hit in order to call any applicable players or tanks out – find a ref first! Note that Nerfs do NOT affect a tank acting as a pillbox; only TNT will work on a pillbox. The Heavy Weapons player does not have to drop this prop when shot.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:14 AM #165
deltapaintball
Josh Foote (R)

V. Special
A. Field Hospital: There are two locations for Field Hospitals where eliminated players can rejoin the game. A ref will be stationed at each Field Hospital. Several rules apply:
1. Each team will have a Mission Flag that must be in place in the Dead Box of the hospital in order to use it. Your general must choose one or the other Field Hospital to use – not both at the same time.
2. The Dead Box is a 10 ft. taped-off area around your flag. If you are shot while inside the Dead Box, you cannot be healed at the hospital and must return to your CP.
3. You must clean off your old hits and tag your Control Flag before resuming play – no shooting until you clean up, or you will be called out again (as if from within the Dead Box – go back to the CP).
4. The Field Hospital cannot be used by any of the following:
a) Any player shot while in the Dead Box as described above
b) Any player shot in the head
c) Any player currently wearing a medic lanyard
d) Any player eliminated by a Nerf, Grenade, TNT, or other explosive/booby-trapped prop
e) Any player who has been barrel tagged or voluntarily surrendered
f) Any player who has gone out of bounds
5. Sometimes the Control Flag will be needed to complete missions. While the flag is being used for missions away from the Field Hospital, the hospital may not be used to reinsert.
6. The Field Hospital may be destroyed by landing a Nerf within the Dead Box or setting off TNT within 30 ft of it. If this happens, the hospital is immediately inoperative and no more players can reinsert there until the flag is returned to the CP by the ref, then brought back and replaced at the hospital by the players.
7. If the hospital is overrun by the enemy, the Control Flag will be retrieved by the ref and returned to the CP. The opposite team may not move your Control Flag other than to take it down in order to plant their own flag
B. Tanks: sometimes tanks will be used in the game. The following rules apply. Except where specifically indicated, the same rules apply to motorized and walking tanks.
1. Tank Approval Requirements:
a) All tanks must be approved by field management prior to play. This will preferably be done in advance of the event, but may be done the morning of the game at the discretion of field management
b) All motorized tanks must have functional & reliable brakes, horn, forward, & reverse gears. An airhorn is not suitable for this purpose because airhorns are used for other game related signals. (This section NA for walking tanks)
c) Driver must have viewports with clean field of vision sufficient to clearly see what is in his path. Windows/ports overly obscured by paint will force the tank to turn off its engine per the ‘Tank-as-Bunker’ rules until they can be cleaned.
d) Tank crews must provide radios for driver & tank ref to keep in direct contact.
e) Viewports must be provided so that a shooter in the tank can see his target for any gun port he is using.
f) Any bulk air source carried in the tank must be secured so it cannot fall or roll around inside.
g) A fully enclosed crew compartment is required– no part of the driver or any passenger should be exposed to direct paintball fire.
h) The tank must have a mounted flag holder & red/blue and white flags.
i) Walking tanks must be recognizable as tank-shaped, or otherwise fit the game theme.
2. General Tank Rules
a) A ref will be assigned to escort each tank while on the field. No tank may enter the field without a dedicated ref. Tank crews may be required to provide an additional tank safety walker.
b) Tanks are limited to 5 mph, or the walking speed of their tank ref, whichever is lower.
c) No player on foot may approach within 20 ft. of the tank unless explicitly instructed to do so by the tank ref. Any player who does otherwise will be immediately eliminated.
d) The tank may not knowingly approach within 20 ft. of a player on foot, or the tank will be eliminated.
e) A live tank will fly a flag in the color of the side it is currently supporting. The tank might change sides during the day at the discretion of the game producers. An eliminated tank will change the normal flag to a white flag and return to its CP to reinsert the same as a normal player
f) Grenades will immobilize a tank for 5 minutes, but the tank may still use all its weapons.
g) A direct Nerf hit will eliminate a tank. Nerfs fired from tanks are treated the same as any other launcher. TNT will also destroy a tank if the tank is within the blast radius. Note that players must still respect the 20 ft safety zone around the tank and may NOT throw the TNT.
h) When inside the tank, any players must follow the instructions of the driver, who must in turn obey the tank ref.
i) Tanks may only move in reverse under direct instruction of their tank ref to make sure no players are behind the tank while moving.
j) Walking tanks might have access to some areas their larger counterparts cannot reach. However, they may not climb over berms or embankments, and in grassy areas must stay on mowed paths.
3. Tank-as-Bunker Rules: Under some circumstances, a tank may be used as a bunker.
a) The tank will park, turn off its engine, and make one long horn blast. The tank ref will announce to surrounding players that the tank may be used as a bunker, and they may then approach
b) To change position, the tank must first make two horn blasts. The tank ref will check all sides of the tank to move all players at least 20 ft. away. The ref will then tell the driver that he may restart his engine and move.
c) NO PLAYERS MAY APPROACH WITHIN 20 FT. OF A TANK WHILE ITS ENGINE IS RUNNING. A walking tank is always considered to have its ‘engine’ running and therefore may not be used as a bunker.
4. Pillbox Rules: In some circumstances the General may have the option to use a tank as a Pillbox. The rules are as follows:
a) Upon deciding to use a pillbox, the General will pick from one of several predetermined pillbox location to use. The tank will be escorted by the tank ref to this location as a neutral vehicle (white flag flying, no shooting).
b) When at the designated location, the tank will park, turn off its engine, and an orange flag and cone will be placed on it to indicate that it is acting as a Pillbox. It will also raise the colored flag indicating it is active and may begin shooting.
c) Once en route to the selected Pillbox location, the tank is committed to acting as a pillbox at that location for 20 minutes – the General cannot change his mind and decide to revert back to a tank until the 20 minutes expires. It cannot move or change positions, but it is also immune to Nerf rockets for this duration. Only TNT can destroy a pillbox. To destroy a pillbox, the TNT must be placed by a live Engineer inside the designated pillbox circle painted on the ground. It may NOT be thrown. Even if destroyed as a pillbox, the tank must wait the full 20 minutes before reentering play.
5. Special Tank-Only Battle Rules: During certain events, special tank-only zones or time periods may be declared, with special rules.
a) In tank-only areas, no players on foot are permitted.
b) All tank drivers must be in direct radio contact with ref staff at all times.
c) Speed limits are increased, but under no circumstances should any tank exceed 20 mph.
d) Any tank that collides with another tank will be immediately and permanently ejected from the rest of the event.
e) Tanks can eliminate one another with vehicle-mounted Nerf launchers. Results of elimination will be specified for each game type.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:14 AM #166
deltapaintball
Josh Foote (R)

C. Aircraft: Sometimes props representing airplanes or helicopters will be used in the game. A ref will be assigned to escort every aircraft. Several rules apply:
1. An aircraft will be represented by a player wearing/carrying an aircraft-shaped PUG frame.
2. A player in an aircraft cannot shoot and cannot be shot out by paintballs while ‘in the air’. Do not shoot at the aircraft! Grenades have no effect on flying aircraft, nor can they be used by the pilot while in the air. The pilot/aircraft can only be eliminated by being barrel tagged by a Nerf launcher. If eliminated, the aircraft and any prop being carried must be left at the site of elimination.
3. To be considered ‘in the air’, the pilot must stand upright and keep the aircraft PUG frame from touching the ground. To land, he must kneel down to let the frame rest on the ground. When the aircraft has landed, the pilot is treated as any other normal player and may be eliminated accordingly. This will be judged by the escorting ref.
4. An aircraft is allowed to go anywhere on the field a normal player can. They can land or takeoff anywhere, as many times as they want, within the allotted time limit.
5. The flight time limit will be determined by the specific mission parameters and/or props available to the general. If the time limit is reached while the aircraft is still in the air, it will crash. The pilot is eliminated, the aircraft must be left at the crash site (may be recovered by engineers from either side), and any prop being carried must also be left at the crash site. The pilot may choose to land and abandon the aircraft prior to the time limit expiring to remain in play on foot and keep any prop he may be carrying.
6. Aircraft may not carry passengers, but the pilot may carry a prop. The pilot must land in order to pick up a prop or any other object from the ground or another player.
7. As his one carried prop while flying the plane, the Pilot may carry a Bomb. The Bomb has the same effects as a Satchel Charge/TNT, but is limited to instant explosion where the Pilot drops it (no timer or remote control explosion). The plane does not need to land to use the bomb, and the Pilot and plane are immune to the explosion.
D. Paratrooper Drops: This is the insertion of live players somewhere on the field other than the standard insertion points. A General can earn this benefit by completing certain missions, as described on the specific, game-dependent mission slips.
1. The General may choose any one of several pre-determined locations to insert live players. These locations will be around the perimeter of the field. The players may include special roles.
2. The paratroopers will be escorted and/or transported in field vehicles to ensure they arrive at the appropriate location before entering play. Any player entering from out of bounds without this vehicle escort is doing so illegally.
3. Once inserted, all normal rules for live players apply.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:15 AM #167
deltapaintball
Josh Foote (R)

Sedition Game Mechanics - VERY IMPORTANT

Hold and Control Objectives:
• These objectives will be scored every 20 minutes.
• A member of your side MUST be within an arms length of the objective flag station with the flag raised with your team’s colors for the points to be scored.

The scoring breakdown will be as follows:

- 15 Points (To Either Team) - Brest Airport | 11th Mechanized Brigade Lager
If your side is in consecutive procession of the Brest Airport for 3 scoring periods, your side will earn an air strike that encompasses 2 adjoining grid squares and will eliminate all opposing forces within the selected grids.

If your side is in consecutive procession of the 11th Mechanized Brigade Lager for 3 scoring periods, your side will earn an a mortar strike that encompasses 1 grid square and will eliminate all opposing forces within the selected grid.

These actions must be used immediately following the award to either team and can not be stored for later use. USE THEM OR LOOSE THEM.

- 5 Points (To Either Team) - Perche Hospital
If your side is in procession of the Perche Hospital, you may treat this location as a field hospital respawn. All OXCC hospital respawn rules are in effect.

- 5 Points (Rebel Forces) | 25 Points (Government) – Television Sub Station | Garden Center #47
For all objectives located within the Masenskaha Highway Loop, the scoring breakdowns are worth 5 points to the Rebel Forces and 25 points to the Government.

- 5 Points (Government) | 25 Points (Rebel Forces) – Belarus Oil Depot, | Hero Fortress
For all objectives located within the M1 Highway Loop, the scoring breakdowns are worth 5 points to the Government Side and 25 points to the Rebel Forces.

Missions:
• Missions are dispatched every 30 minutes to your sides General starting at 10:30 am at your CP. The General must be present to collect the mission card from the CP Ref. The mission card will not be given to any other player or XO. No exceptions.
• At least one person needs to be alive and all props required must be present at the mission’s completion.

Props:
• Props have no point value; they are only for use in the completion of missions. Props are put into play, as missions require them. If a prop is not where it is supposed to be, but the opposing team is, chances are they already have your prop.
• Missions that require props cannot be completed without them. Land management is just as crucial as mission completion.
• Props can not be removed from the field of play; props must be dropped where you are when eliminated. Failure to abide by any of these rules, will result in a judge punch.

Laws:
• There is a maximum of 4 Law Operators per side, or numbers will vary at the producer’s discretion.

Final Battle:
• There will be no final battle. Leave it all on the field.

Rules:
• If the OXCC Rules and this Game Addendum do not specifically rule out an action, then they are allowed. Scenario Paintball is a thinking mans game, use your big brain for this one.

Roles:
The roles for this event are as follows: infantry, sapper, engineer, anti-tank/law operator and tank driver/tank crewman.
- Infantry: Unless specifically assigned a MOS role by your general, you should consider yourself to be an infantryman.
- Sapper: Handles explosives such as TNT, C4 and satchel charges. See OXCC Engineer explosive rules for allowable explosive actions.
- Engineer: Repairs destroyed objectives. If an objective that is to be demolished by a sapper that is already demolished, it must be rebuild by an engineer before it can be destroyed again.
- Anti-Tank/Law Operator: See OXCC Rulebook.
- Tank Driver/Tank Crewman: See OXCC Rulebook.

Cheating:

If caught cheating, you will be ejected from the game.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:16 AM #168
deltapaintball
Josh Foote (R)

The last post is the most important for how the game is going to be scored.
ReplyScenario Ups