Advertisement
Old 11-27-2012, 11:58 AM #1892
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JokersWild53
A1 goodness
They were broken- the one piece are ****. The ones he's getting we're second gen. Better gear.

For all your angel repair needs

978-530-6747
Old 11-27-2012, 01:49 PM #1893
baggedbirds

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledneckforlife View Post
Lord knows I've sent atleast one item here that wasn't kosher. Had not noticed, refunded and off on our merry way we went.

Was that me ? You even double refunded me, (for about 3 minutes) if that's not service !
Old 11-27-2012, 01:54 PM #1894
Shibbykins
bow chika bow wow

Shibbykins donated to help Peyton Trent
Shibbykins has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
birds, who are you.

I ask cuz its not often we Fresno/Clovis boys pop up

I endorse without a doubt the wired eyes at
www.ANGELLASEREYES.com

"Originally posted by dr.strangelove: Having Shibby on the case is almost as good as having Bob on it. "
Old 11-27-2012, 01:57 PM #1895
baggedbirds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibbykins View Post
birds, who are you.

I ask cuz its not often we Fresno/Clovis boys pop up
Scott McKeeman I play at Maximum's field occationally. I only play 1-2 times a month if Im lucky.
Old 11-27-2012, 02:02 PM #1896
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by baggedbirds

Was that me ? You even double refunded me, (for about 3 minutes) if that's not service !
I have gotten better at recognizing parts now....naw, he knows who he is. Lol

978-530-6747
Old 11-27-2012, 02:02 PM #1897
Shibbykins
bow chika bow wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggedbirds View Post
Scott McKeeman I play at Maximum's field occationally. I only play 1-2 times a month if Im lucky.
how long have you been playing boss?

I have not balled in Fresno since early 06 before Agape moved away from the field off mountain view. If you used to play there im pretty sure we either played together, bull****ted or I reffed the games.

I was hard to miss in those days. Pretty much the only person crazy enough to ball without a shirt, in camo shorts and flip flops or chucks at the time.

www.ANGELLASEREYES.com

"Originally posted by dr.strangelove: Having Shibby on the case is almost as good as having Bob on it. "

Last edited by Shibbykins : 11-27-2012 at 02:10 PM.
Old 11-27-2012, 02:07 PM #1898
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Think there's a joy on eBay being misrepresented. His pics are sooo ****in terrible I cannot tell. But it looks like a reg joy a1

978-530-6747
Old 11-27-2012, 02:12 PM #1899
baggedbirds

Quote:
how long have you been playing boss?

I have not balled in Fresno since early 06 before Agape moved away from the field off mountain view. If you used to play there im pretty sure we either played together, bull****ted or I reffed the games.
just started at a field this year. I havent seen too many angels out there yet. I have only played the beginner tournament so far (team Neophyte) So who are you? I probably have seen you but didn't know it. I don't hang at the "team tables" if you will , very often. I am usually sitting over by field 1.
Old 11-27-2012, 02:18 PM #1900
Shibbykins
bow chika bow wow

Quote:
just started at a field this year. I havent seen too many angels out there yet. I have only played the beginner tournament so far (team Neophyte) So who are you? I probably have seen you but didn't know it. I don't hang at the "team tables" if you will , very often. I am usually sitting over by field 1.
Like I said if you didnt ball back then you have not seen me as I dont live in the area anymore due to being in the military lol im Josh btw

the best Angel tech in that forsaken place (if you need one) is gonna be Marty at PRS (if they are even still around) he also owned TAAG up in the foothills. Avoid having Maximum tech anything these days from what I hear. Best thing I ever did was attend manufacture tech classes in 04/05. Made so much cash teching at the field it was rediculous.

www.ANGELLASEREYES.com

Old 11-27-2012, 02:35 PM #1901
baggedbirds

Quote:
Like I said if you didnt ball back then you have not seen me as I dont live in the area anymore due to being in the military lol im Josh btw

the best Angel tech in that forsaken place (if you need one) is gonna be Marty at PRS (if they are even still around) he also owned TAAG up in the foothills. Avoid having Maximum tech anything these days from what I hear. Best thing I ever did was attend manufacture tech classes in 04/05. Made so much cash teching at the field it was rediculous.
There was a guy who came out friday who hadn't been out in a while (years) he said. He came over to me 'cause he saw my angel. He said he had a Dark Angel and something about the milling on his gun, it was a dark blue color, he was looking for a charger and battery for it. He mentioned the name Marty.

Wait... Josh? Do you know Danny Field ?
Old 11-27-2012, 02:41 PM #1902
Shibbykins
bow chika bow wow

Quote:
There was a guy who came out friday who hadn't been out in a while (years) he said. He came over to me 'cause he saw my angel. He said he had a Dark Angel and something about the milling on his gun, it was a dark blue color, he was looking for a charger and battery for it. He mentioned the name Marty.

Wait... Josh? Do you know Danny Field ?
I know a few danny's so its possible. my last name is Jacklin

www.ANGELLASEREYES.com

Old 11-27-2012, 02:52 PM #1903
baggedbirds

Quote:
I know a few danny's so its possible. my last name is Jacklin
Ill run it by him. I work with a Danny Field who use to work in a PB shop in Clovis back around 2006 IIRC and one of the guys was an Angel tech I remember him telling me. Any of this sound familar?
Old 11-27-2012, 03:06 PM #1904
Shibbykins
bow chika bow wow

I remember a shop being right off of shaw out by clovis ave. there was also splatts kinda around where FSU is but they have been gone for a long time.

www.ANGELLASEREYES.com

Old 11-27-2012, 03:29 PM #1905
baggedbirds

Quote:
I remember a shop being right off of shaw out by clovis ave. there was also splatts kinda around where FSU is but they have been gone for a long time.
OK, I just checked, Danny worked at the Splatts store for a little while and I got that Josh Carr confused with you, I guess. I only knew of the first name Josh and "angel tech". Thats where my used Angel came from, I guess a friend of Ronald (store owner) was selling an 05 speed, so Ronald tech'd it before my buddy Danny picked it up. I personally don't know any of these poeple but my buddy told me the story.

I thought for a minute I was talking to the original owner of my speed, that would have been cool.
Old 11-27-2012, 03:43 PM #1906
Shibbykins
bow chika bow wow

Quote:
OK, I just checked, Danny worked at the Splatts store for a little while and I got that Josh Carr confused with you, I guess. I only knew of the first name Josh and "angel tech". Thats where my used Angel came from, I guess a friend of Ronald (store owner) was selling an 05 speed, so Ronald tech'd it before my buddy Danny picked it up. I personally don't know any of these poeple but my buddy told me the story.

I thought for a minute I was talking to the original owner of my speed, that would have been cool.
I learned alot of **** from Ron back in the day. My pops did some anno work for him and traded work out for paint and gear iirc. I still have pix of the rasta fly his girlfriend at the time destroyed. Was a crying shame.

www.ANGELLASEREYES.com

Old 11-27-2012, 03:58 PM #1907
JokersWild53
S-Marts Top of the Line

has been a member for 10 years
JokersWild53 plays in the APPA D4 division
Damn such a long way from savannah to atlanta, **** business trips
Old 11-27-2012, 04:02 PM #1908
baggedbirds

Quote:
I learned alot of **** from Ron back in the day. My pops did some anno work for him and traded work out for paint and gear iirc. I still have pix of the rasta fly his girlfriend at the time destroyed. Was a crying shame.
Well, Im out of the loop , but Danny knew about the rasta and started there shortly after it was repaired. I missed all the fun by 7 years .
Old 11-27-2012, 05:23 PM #1909
Somnambulistz
DirtyDeeds,DoneWithSheep

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JokersWild53 View Post
A1 goodness
Nice, see we need more pics in this thread of happy people here

Quote:
SCOTT MCKEEMAN? the same SCOTT MCKEEMAN that got my sister pregnant, left her at the alter and ran away to Mexico with a man last year? Then came back, stole my fridge and borrowed 2 grand? Oh man i've been looking for you! Welcome to the OT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledneckforlife View Post
Think there's a joy on eBay being misrepresented. His pics are sooo ****in terrible I cannot tell. But it looks like a reg joy a1
(Jordan starts to sing a song like Jackofosaurus with 'ebay" as the lyric), pm going out to ya tonight

PBN SOCCER THREAD (SPORTS) LIVERPOOL F.C.

"i know that it must totally suck to be a black man nurse trapped in a white man's body but the white devil and i have our own paternity problems to deal with, i need my step fathers sperm......."
Old 11-27-2012, 05:27 PM #1910
baggedbirds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulistz View Post
SCOTT MCKEEMAN? the same SCOTT MCKEEMAN that got my sister pregnant, left her at the alter and ran away to Mexico with a man last year? Then came back, stole my fridge and borrowed 2 grand? Oh man i've been looking for you! Welcome to the OT

If the glove doesn't fit ..........
Old 11-27-2012, 08:45 PM #1911
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carapace

You missed one on ebay 2 weeks ago now for 25 shipped... it's mine :|
I saw a old thread freak for 25- Bnib

New thread for 25?? That's a good deal.

978-530-6747