Old 11-26-2012, 07:07 PM #1870
Shibbykins
This is bat country

Shibbykins donated to help Peyton Trent
Shibbykins has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
no. you dont. trust me

I endorse without a doubt the wired eyes at
www.ANGELLASEREYES.com

"Originally posted by dr.strangelove: Having Shibby on the case is almost as good as having Bob on it. "
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-26-2012, 07:59 PM #1871
trancer23
Angel Collector

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
trancer23 is playing at Living Legends VII
trancer23 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
trancer23 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by YeloSno View Post
OOOOH

Do they have the same harnesses that marqs use, too?
never even seen a marq, so no idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledneckforlife View Post
They plug in??? Christmas came early??
fit perfect

35 angels and counting......
Blue Black Impact Angel LCD, Doodoo Brown Dark Angel LCD, Dark IR3 & Ripper angel
94 Tippmann Pro-lite (old reliable)
Old Feedback - New Feedback
Old 11-26-2012, 08:00 PM #1872
turnburglar
Mr. "iminitforthecheck"

turnburglar owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Simunitions are kinda gay. Jamtastic

Why over hyped by civilians for range and accuracy.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:08 PM #1873
Shibbykins
This is bat country

So I am at that point of building another pistol.

Caspian slide, aftermarket barrel, modded internals in a modded glock frame

Caspian frame, fuzion slide, wilson internals all in a nice 1911....

www.ANGELLASEREYES.com

"Originally posted by dr.strangelove: Having Shibby on the case is almost as good as having Bob on it. "
Old 11-26-2012, 10:33 PM #1874
Pump Scout
A dream within a dream

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
Pump Scout is BST Legit
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnburglar View Post
What you dudes paying for. 45 plinker ammo? Might aswell be chambered for gold.
I'm thinking about trying out some of that Tula for mine. I think it's something like $15/50. The cost issue is enough to make me consider looking into a 9mm. I do have a nice supply of once-fired .45 brass (among many others), but no reloading rig yet to do anything with it all.

Flying to events? Check out BHTP to protect your travel and your bags!
Old 11-26-2012, 10:52 PM #1875
Shibbykins
This is bat country

Ben, you, me and burgler. I have the high output machine. Split 3 ways on the consumables bought in bulk. You get the jist

non brass/nickle coated cases are ****. re-usability of brass alone and the ability to scavenge as much as you can when shooting is worth the couple bucks more if you plan to reload. the ****ty brass I encounter is federal for the .45acp as they use a smaller primer which makes reloading operations come to a standstill for sorting.

best price I can find for re loadable is 370 shipped for 1k and that's using a off brand bought in bulk. I can do it for 270 shipped to you. cost sharing is where it is at. thats with lead btw. FMJ is way more exp

for clarification SYSTEM I am not selling anything. This is a hypothetical joint venture with nobody buying or selling any real or digital goods.

www.ANGELLASEREYES.com

Last edited by Shibbykins : 11-26-2012 at 11:34 PM.
Old 11-27-2012, 02:11 AM #1876
rammstein_5v2
Idontfeelanditfeelsgreat

I got some 45 and 40 brass not much. Ive been thinking of hangin out at the conservation ranges and rec ones and snagging some. My next buy will be a beginer reload kit. No point having guns if you cant make your own bullets.

How consistent
How can someone so consistently mess up as much as
Every instance
How can someone inconsistent mess up so consistently
Old 11-27-2012, 08:35 AM #1877
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
So about a week or two ago , I got asked by Oregonballer on eBay to trade that leaky speed I had. So I traded for his bonebrake LCD and had to do abit of work when it came to me: new pmr board mounts wires and micro switch, total disassembly of internals- new ram and all seals. He gets the speed (never owned an angel other than the bb LCD) says the eyes don't work!! They light up (one side) laser eyes by doc. The gun shot great before going to this guy- besides the leak. I tell him it's a project gun ( he denies that I said it) either way, this ****tard texts me at 11 pm to say he feels like he got screwed - his gun atleast shot when he got it---leaked but shot. His LCD ram was rusted shut, valve stem dried out and falling apart, board all wacked out. I think he took it apart to clean it and fix the leak and prolly pinched the wires ( prolly took the frame off not knowing it doesn't need to come off to fix the oring in the foregrip. Either way, he thanked me for sending him a door wedge!!! I thanked him for allowing me to spend almost 150- on his pos LCD. ****ing shady people out there.

For all your angel repair needs

978-530-6747
Old 11-27-2012, 08:36 AM #1878
msonic
one case one kill

Annual Supporting Member
msonic is a Mega Moderator
msonic is a Supporting Member
msonic is BST Legit
msonic donated to help Peyton Trent
msonic is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
msonic is Immortal
One reason I don't do used anymore.
Old 11-27-2012, 08:38 AM #1879
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by msonic
One reason I don't do used anymore.
This is why I'm done....I had a great 6 month run....got a fistful of guys back I to the game shooting the best ****ing guns on earth!! Then the last 2 months I ran into scammers and total asswipes.

978-530-6747
Old 11-27-2012, 08:52 AM #1880
Carapace
+KA-B00M+

Annual Supporting Member
Carapace is a Supporting Member
I've said it before and I'll say it again...

"Ya win some, Ya lose some..."

Tough break but, from here on out if you don't get proof of function before a trader/seller ships, then If I were you i'd either A.) start doing unboxing videos or B.) Ask them to ship first so you can Assess damage before your end goes out the door.

If you choose to go with option A.) You can at least have the records of whats said and prove that this is not the case and have a rock solid basis to dog the **** out of their feedback.

If you choose option B.) *which is the best option IMHO* You can get him to front shipping and if things go south, You can tell them it wasn't as described and you'd like them to pay to send it back or compensate you for what wasn't described properly.

Either way, both options are definitely worthwhile to your end of the trade.
Old 11-27-2012, 08:52 AM #1881
JokersWild53
S-Marts Top of the Line

JokersWild53 plays in the APPA D4 division
Trancer logged off before he sent me his paypal addy
Old 11-27-2012, 09:07 AM #1882
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carapace
I've said it before and I'll say it again...

"Ya win some, Ya lose some..."

Tough break but, from here on out if you don't get proof of function before a trader/seller ships, then If I were you i'd either A.) start doing unboxing videos or B.) Ask them to ship first so you can Assess damage before your end goes out the door.

If you choose to go with option A.) You can at least have the records of whats said and prove that this is not the case and have a rock solid basis to dog the **** out of their feedback.

If you choose option B.) *which is the best option IMHO* You can get him to front shipping and if things go south, You can tell them it wasn't as described and you'd like them to pay to send it back or compensate you for what wasn't described properly.

Either way, both options are definitely worthwhile to your end of the trade.
It was the last gun I had---this clown knew it was a project gun. I made it very clear. As did he with his gun. We both understood each others gun - but when he swapped out a oring and prolly damaged the gun he thought it was somehow not covered in the "project only claus" I agree whole heartlessly with your suggestions to Julian.

I had a guy buy 2 a4 flys from me and I said one might just need to be assembled. He freaked when he found missing parts and stuff wouldn't fit. I told him I had not put it together and was being sold as is. I guess reading description and understanding as is and parts gun and projects - means that if they hope and pray enough , the gun puts itself together and then shoots perfect.

978-530-6747
Old 11-27-2012, 09:10 AM #1883
Shibbykins
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by rammstein_5v2 View Post
I got some 45 and 40 brass not much. Ive been thinking of hangin out at the conservation ranges and rec ones and snagging some. My next buy will be a beginer reload kit. No point having guns if you cant make your own bullets.
Reloading is another hobby atleast it will be afterwards. So I will save you the time and expense. Just jump straight into a progressive press like a Hornady Lock N Load AP. Take it slow at first to learn the ropes just like you would with a single stage turret. Saves you the upgrade cost and annoyance of learning a new system. I got lucky and traded my old one for a glock I turned profit on to upgrade to an AP and I still had 90% of the stuff I had already bought to work with still.

Hornady has a free bullet program too where you buy a press get 500 free bullets, buy a die set get 100 bullets iirc. Instead of getting the HP 45 bullets I went with 44Mag bullets to feed the Rossi Ranch Hand.

initial sticker shock will hurt ya but after you pump out a few thousand rounds the press and equipment is all paid for.

the trick with componants like primers and powder is to order in bulk from the same source as you will have to eat a hazmat fee (27.50) ontop of the shipping cost. Always order primers 5k-20k at a time like me and powder 8-24lbs at a time and from the same source if possible

www.ANGELLASEREYES.com

Last edited by Shibbykins : 11-27-2012 at 09:14 AM.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:17 AM #1884
Carapace
+KA-B00M+

Annual Supporting Member
Carapace is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by sledneckforlife View Post
It was the last gun I had---this clown knew it was a project gun. I made it very clear. As did he with his gun. We both understood each others gun - but when he swapped out a oring and prolly damaged the gun he thought it was somehow not covered in the "project only claus" I agree whole heartlessly with your suggestions to Julian.

I had a guy buy 2 a4 flys from me and I said one might just need to be assembled. He freaked when he found missing parts and stuff wouldn't fit. I told him I had not put it together and was being sold as is. I guess reading description and understanding as is and parts gun and projects - means that if they hope and pray enough , the gun puts itself together and then shoots perfect.
I lol'd pretty hard at that...
Old 11-27-2012, 09:24 AM #1885
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
We both been there....kids that have never owned an angel should buy a ego.

978-530-6747
Old 11-27-2012, 09:24 AM #1886
Shibbykins
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
I lol'd pretty hard at that...
made me tingly inside.

we all deal with that bull****. printed clear as day in adverts, PM's and emails. used goods, project, prototype, AS-IS goods.

had a good one on evil M parts with the guy *****ing about a prototype LPR that was a freestyle LPR on a adapter. *****'d about everythign demanding a crazy amount for a refond on that item. He didnt like the price break down per part that I justified based off of what he paid then demanded I refund him more of his money based off of he felt cheated on what he paid for part vs what he could have paid from other vendors. get the **** outta here with that. Still remains my one neutral feedback. ****er was lucky I do not beleive in retaliatory negatives otherwise it would have been a interesting read.

www.ANGELLASEREYES.com

Old 11-27-2012, 09:28 AM #1887
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
I hit up the douche that sold me the leaking and busted a1 with negative and reminded him that retaliatory feedback will get him a ban.....prolly wont, but he hasn't talked to me since. I win. Lol

I try my hardest to accommodate. Lord knows I've sent atleast one item here that wasn't kosher. Had not noticed, refunded and off on our merry way we went. I like doing trades but this latest but of monkey ****ing a football shenanigans is off my bs radar.

978-530-6747
Old 11-27-2012, 10:08 AM #1888
JokersWild53
S-Marts Top of the Line

lol, which a1 was that brad?
Old 11-27-2012, 10:10 AM #1889
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JokersWild53
lol, which a1 was that brad?
Yer boys- he should get those 3 piece eyes soon too. 30- ****ing dollars cause that **** was shady that sold it to me

978-530-6747
Old 11-27-2012, 11:37 AM #1890
JokersWild53
S-Marts Top of the Line

what was the matter with the covers on it?
Closed Thread