PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2012, 05:39 PM #1807
pinrey1025

pinrey1025 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
So who loves waiting for usps and they just drive by. Knowing they have the package your impatiently waiting for.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-24-2012, 09:58 AM #1808
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Shot many a dude last night . Ate it my first game out, but regrouped. Need to get my *** back on the p90x workout.

For all your angel repair needs

978-530-6747
Old 11-24-2012, 03:19 PM #1809
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
I am profoundly interested in the Westboro baptist church and their soon Demise. This is a very intense situation. If you have no idea, google this cult.

978-530-6747
Old 11-24-2012, 06:41 PM #1810
Somnambulistz
DirtyDeeds,DoneWithSheep

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by sledneckforlife View Post
I am profoundly interested in the Westboro baptist church and their soon Demise. This is a very intense situation. If you have no idea, google this cult.
They're just like the scietologists, except poor. nuts is nuts, tbh and this might be a little out there, have you read Joseph Smiths stuff? grant it most of the teachings are good but some of it, holy Jehuty! Here lemme find ya the YT video.....

that's why i elect to be spiritual, follow judeau-christian modern law and try to contribute to society, everything else to me seems personal in belief and to each there own, except for crazy, frankly after Jonestown i don't blame the FBI for storming Waco, those Branch Dividians were hosebags too.

PBN SOCCER THREAD (SPORTS) LIVERPOOL F.C.

"i know that it must totally suck to be a black man nurse trapped in a white man's body but the white devil and i have our own paternity problems to deal with, i need my step fathers sperm......."
Old 11-24-2012, 10:45 PM #1811
Pump Scout
A dream within a dream

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Pump Scout is BST Legit
Quote:
"Red State" was a fun take on churches/cults. I'm waiting for the people next door to me to wind up with a vat of grape drink that gets us on the news, too.

Faith is a great thing for people to have, but turning it into a belief system, a religion, is just asking for trouble. As with most systems like that, it's about money and power, and not for the followers. I refuse to play that game, but I do find it interesting and sometimes amusing.

Flying to events? Check out BHTP to protect your travel and your bags!
Old 11-25-2012, 04:31 AM #1812
Somnambulistz
DirtyDeeds,DoneWithSheep

Annual Supporting Member
ok enough religion....

we got bigger problems:

Jaden Smith (the devil spawn of egomaniac Will Smith)....

he starred in "THE KARATE KID" *REMAKE*

HOW CAN IT BE THE KARATE KID WHEN JACKIE CHAN TEACHES HIM KUNG FU!?!??!!??!?!?!?!!?

does anyone see a fundamental issue with this? hate to beat a dead horse, but seriously? come on people!

"i know that it must totally suck to be a black man nurse trapped in a white man's body but the white devil and i have our own paternity problems to deal with, i need my step fathers sperm......."
Old 11-25-2012, 07:00 AM #1813
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump Scout

"Red State" was a fun take on churches/cults. I'm waiting for the people next door to me to wind up with a vat of grape drink that gets us on the news, too.

Faith is a great thing for people to have, but turning it into a belief system, a religion, is just asking for trouble. As with most systems like that, it's about money and power, and not for the followers. I refuse to play that game, but I do find it interesting and sometimes amusing.
I believe in faith driven lifestyles. Religion driven lifestyles are objective , profitable and oppressive. That westboro church is beyond insane: kicking your daughter out just because she had communication with the opposite sex?? These nutbags are on a collision course they have no way to avoid.

Karate kid?!?!......I'm 35!!!!

**** will smith and his lil weird offspring. Show tunes and lackluster movies is all that's coming out of that camp. (Liked I am legend tho)

978-530-6747
Old 11-25-2012, 04:30 PM #1814
Somnambulistz
DirtyDeeds,DoneWithSheep

Annual Supporting Member
Smile

Quote:

**** will smith and his lil weird offspring. Show tunes and lackluster movies is all that's coming out of that camp. (Liked I am legend tho)
^heck yeah! Wasn't much on I AM LEGEND, simply because it would be gods cruel joke if they left Will Smith live during a pandemic

While we are on stars, or supposed stars...

Nicki Minaj

What a ****ing dumpster fire, and a **** to boot.

She has a show on E Channel called "My Truth", here we go with a Jordan Synopsis:

A) She was born, and probably she claims the heavens opened up and god farted her out direct

B) She was always a talent (according to everyone) during Pre, Elementary and Jr High, everyone felt she'd go somewhere (shame it wasn't to hell), and ever since a little girl she looked up at the sky and pondered greater aspirations, just like Socrates sitting under the ancient Greek (prior to the Hellenistic era) skies of yor

C) She had ups and downs during HS, flirted with danger, may or may not have been raped, or at least something traumatic happened to her, like a divorce, or her BF (could be boyfriend or best friend) was gunned down while he / she was selling crack, or something involving crack. This she claims was the "greatest love" and someone "she'll never forget", its interchangeable, don't worry. Anyways, she found a mentor, could be mother, could be a teacher, could be some pederast who helped her see her dreams.

D) Boob job, around 19 or 20 finally accepting who she is and letting her self expression be released. Found a label owner who was deaf or at least hearing slightly impaired, decided she would market herself as unique by talking and acting like a mongoloid, using auto-tune and starting beef with so called "hip hop royalty" <oxymoron if there was ever one.

E) Continues to prance around with boobs that look like water balloons (not bad, but those types aren't that big a turn on), threaten other stars to get attention, act like she is from the street when she is more like a ho from the block, and put out ****ty assy music to annoy us all.

So "E" in their infinite wisdom felt she needed to tell her side of the story in multiple stages.

Well they coulda saved the production values and time, and just paid me to make a PowerPoint Presentation.

Last edited by Somnambulistz : 11-25-2012 at 04:40 PM.
Old 11-25-2012, 04:40 PM #1815
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulistz View Post
^heck yeah! Wasn't much on I AM LEGEND, simply because it would be gods cruel joke if they left Will Smith live during a pandemic

While we are on stars, or supposed stars...

Nicki Minaj

What a ****ing dumpster fire, and a **** to boot.

She has a show on E Channel called "My Truth", here we go with a Jordan Synopsis:

A) She was born, and probably she claims the heavens opened up and god farted her out direct

B) She was always a talent (according to everyone) during Pre, Elementary and Jr High, everyone felt she'd go somewhere (shame it wasn't to hell), and ever since a little girl she looked up at the sky and pondered greater aspirations, just like Socrates sitting under the ancient greek (prior to the Hellenistic era) skies of yor

C) She had ups and downs during HS, flirted with danger, may or may not have been raped, or at least something traumatic happened to her, like a divorce, or her BF was gunned down while he was selling crack, or something involving crack. Anyways, she found a mentor, could be mother, could be a teacher, could be some pedderast who helped her see her dreams.

D) Boob job, around 19 or 20 finally accepting who she is and letting her self expression be released. Found a label owner who was deaf or at least hearing slightly impaired, decided she would market herself as unique by talking and acting like a mongoloid, using auto-tune and starting beef with so called "hip hop royalty" <oxymoron is there ever was one.

E) Continues to prance around with boobs that look like water balloons (not bad, but those types aren't that big a turn on), threaten other stars to get attention, act like she is from the street when she is more like a ho from the block, and put out ****ty assy music to annoy us all.

So "E" in their infinite wisdom felt she needed to tell her side of the story.

Well they coulda saved the production values and time, and just paid me to make a Powerpoint Presentation.

Nikki minaj is a fake plastic *****....rap is dead. Dub step southern fried club hip hop is taking over. Most of those assclowns don't even write their own stuff. A artist is a writer , performer and singer. Sorry, too many failed in the business today. That's why I stick to stuff I can mildly relate to: lamb of god-slip knot-deftones-foo fighters-system of a down-tool. I listen to the crystal method now because my cars got 8" subs in the doors!!! Bass is great on the road!!

978-530-6747
Old 11-25-2012, 04:51 PM #1816
Somnambulistz
DirtyDeeds,DoneWithSheep

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Nikki minaj is a fake plastic *****....rap is dead. Dub step southern fried club hip hop is taking over. Most of those assclowns don't even write their own stuff. A artist is a writer , performer and singer. Sorry, too many failed in the business today. That's why I stick to stuff I can mildly relate to: lamb of god-slip knot-deftones-foo fighters-system of a down-tool. I listen to the crystal method now because my cars got 8" subs in the doors!!! Bass is great on the road!!
heck yeah! nothing like a little cherry twist with the subs going.

Pat will tell ya, i got problems with allot of the pop culture in the world, that's why I use here as a diary of my dismay. I blame Julesy and Ben for allot of this stuff, they seem to allow America to release such garbage

Old 11-25-2012, 04:56 PM #1817
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Want to start Marshall law?? Where's my peace maker muther****ers.

Hey any new info regarding our pm earlier??

978-530-6747
Old 11-25-2012, 08:40 PM #1818
rammstein_5v2
Idontfeelanditfeelsgreat

Maggies so hot. I wish i was glenn, or the govnah

How consistent
How can someone so consistently mess up as much as
Every instance
How can someone inconsistent mess up so consistently
Old 11-25-2012, 09:01 PM #1819
pinrey1025

Quote:
Originally Posted by rammstein_5v2
Lol. Good show
Old 11-25-2012, 09:14 PM #1820
rammstein_5v2
Idontfeelanditfeelsgreat

Thats the kinda girl i want for the rest of my life.

How consistent
How can someone so consistently mess up as much as
Every instance
How can someone inconsistent mess up so consistently
Old 11-25-2012, 09:15 PM #1821
Pump Scout
A dream within a dream

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
Pump Scout is BST Legit
Quote:
Want to start Marshall law?? Where's my peace maker muther<del>****</del>ers.
Here's one of mine...

Flying to events? Check out BHTP to protect your travel and your bags!
Old 11-25-2012, 09:25 PM #1822
Somnambulistz
DirtyDeeds,DoneWithSheep

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Want to start Marshall law?? Where's my peace maker muther****ers.

Hey any new info regarding our pm earlier??
Gonna pm ya later with some info actually

Quote:
Originally Posted by rammstein_5v2 View Post
Who the heck is Maggie? does she have a big bush? i like a woman with a fully turkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post
Here's one of mine...
nice Ben

Old 11-25-2012, 09:32 PM #1823
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Anyone heard of a bolt made for the angel by evolve??? I have a Bnib one coming. Also demon series barrels from otp?? Any good??

I might be giving away some angel pb stuff soon.

978-530-6747
Old 11-25-2012, 09:35 PM #1824
pinrey1025

Ill buy a raffle ticket
Old 11-25-2012, 09:47 PM #1825
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinrey1025
Ill buy a raffle ticket
No raffle- just small stuff people need. I've already given out 7-8 things- I like doing that .

978-530-6747
Old 11-25-2012, 09:48 PM #1826
dr.strangelove
The Angel Eye Doctor

The Evolve bolt came with the full Evolve Newton kit. It's basically just an open faced delrin bolt. It was intended to be lighter and higher flowing than the stock bolt in keeping with the Newton kit goal of reduced reciprocating mass and lower pressure.
Old 11-25-2012, 09:53 PM #1827
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.strangelove
The Evolve bolt came with the full Evolve Newton kit. It's basically just an open faced delrin bolt. It was intended to be lighter and higher flowing than the stock bolt in keeping with the Newton kit goal of reduced reciprocating mass and lower pressure.
I traded for it - price ??? Just curious. Rare???

978-530-6747
Closed Thread