Community Focus

Old 10-14-2012, 07:27 PM #1
alexjordan1
@@@Alex@@@

alexjordan1 supports Pev's Paintball
alexjordan1 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
alexjordan1 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
alexjordan1 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Any advice for staring a paintball club in school?

just looking for some advice from someone with experience. wanting to start one at my high school with a couple of friends!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-14-2012, 07:49 PM #2
Ginger.5
AA ALL DAY!

Ginger.5 plays in the PSP
Ginger.5 plays in the MiLP
Ginger.5 supports Team VICIOUS
I started a club at my school and we played a whole season of local tournaments in our first year. You have to have a lot of players because you'll lose a ton bc of dedication money etc... Unfortunately pick the guys with money... They'll play more consistently. Also predict that the ones that ask you to join are the ones that will perform... If you have to ask them to join and play weekly they won't be as dedicated or as willing to win if you begin to play on a competitive level. And another crucial point of advice is to never allow any members to borrow money from each other on a "ill pay u back" basis ever. It will make you lose players and friends. If you have any questions just ask me. I love seeing young school teams be successful in competitive paintball because I hope that all high schools will have organized teams one day! Hope this helps
OWEN HOOD #47
ADRENALIN ARMY 2014
>EKK<>G.I. SPORTZ<>ADRENALIN PAINTBALL<>BIG INDIAN PAINTBALL PARK<>HK ARMY<
Ginger.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:55 PM #3
alexjordan1
@@@Alex@@@

alexjordan1 supports Pev's Paintball
alexjordan1 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
alexjordan1 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
alexjordan1 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger.5 View Post
I started a club at my school and we played a whole season of local tournaments in our first year. You have to have a lot of players because you'll lose a ton bc of dedication money etc... Unfortunately pick the guys with money... They'll play more consistently. Also predict that the ones that ask you to join are the ones that will perform... If you have to ask them to join and play weekly they won't be as dedicated or as willing to win if you begin to play on a competitive level. And another crucial point of advice is to never allow any members to borrow money from each other on a "ill pay u back" basis ever. It will make you lose players and friends. If you have any questions just ask me. I love seeing young school teams be successful in competitive paintball because I hope that all high schools will have organized teams one day! Hope this helps
thanks a lot! thst was helpful!