Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-17-2012, 09:20 AM #1
oslizm36

WTT Woodsball Setup (A5) for Speedball

I am new to this and hope I'm getting it right.
I have a Tippmann A5 with response, double tripper, expansion chamber, drop forward, 3 barrels, stock, low profile hopper. I can throw in everything a person would need to play.
I am trying to get a entry level speedball gun and hopper.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited by oslizm36 : 07-17-2012 at 09:27 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-17-2012, 11:15 AM #2
Spidersquish

Spidersquish plays in the APPA D4 division
Spidersquish has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Spidersquish has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Spidersquish has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Spidersquish has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Interested in anything in sig?
Old 07-17-2012, 11:38 AM #3
oslizm36

Spidersquish I'll keep you in mind the stuff that most interests me is a little out of my range. I'm gonna see what else is offered for now.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:55 AM #4
oslizm36

Help a new guy out. This A5 is just to big for my kid. Someone has to have something interesting out there.
Old 07-19-2012, 06:41 PM #5
oslizm36

Help me out somebody has to have a backup gun somewhere that would like to have a cool woodsball gun in there bag
Old 07-23-2012, 04:34 PM #6
oslizm36

Still looking. Bring some offers.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:41 PM #7
ooop18
2K6er

ooop18 is playing at Living Legends V
ooop18 posts videos on PbNation
ooop18 supports Pev's Paintball
ooop18 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ooop18 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
pm me if your interested in parting one of the j&j barrels
Old 07-25-2012, 07:29 PM #8
oslizm36

pm'ed
Old 07-26-2012, 02:04 PM #9
thenonja

thenonja supports Team VICIOUS
thenonja is attending Decay of Nations VI
I have an Etek2, but you would need to add. If not, no worries. Thanks.
Old 07-27-2012, 01:24 PM #10
oslizm36

pm'ed
Old 10-16-2012, 05:14 PM #11
timetripperjowman

TimeTripper 1: Yestermorrow
Siara Warner, an increased university jr ., becomes fascinated by a fellow pupil, Harry Keller, after seeing your ex prevent the taking pictures, relatively unintentionally. Harry, in fact, has been in the capacity to discover moment outside of it's linear variety, and utilised this kind of power to alter the upcoming. While he continues to be obtaining a manage on the capacity, that, because he is actually well-aware, you may also have the actual symbol of schizophrenia or another mental disease. After he grows to a clear regarding living they telephone calls A-Time, this individual nevertheless decides to take his / her ability because real truth. Nonetheless, whilst directing this specific brand new whole world, where every single minute co-exists at the same time, John detects any temporary abnormality involving a faculty outcast. At the same time, they semi-successfully clarifies his condition to Siara, which thinks him nuts until they successfully brings the girl straight into A-Time, where the two fight to reduce predestined events from happening. Yestermorrow was posted inside 2007.
[edit]TimeTripper A couple of: InRage
From a group of evidently arbitrary occurrences of open public violence, Harry finds out that in A-Time, anger has been transmitted from person like a ailment, resulting in severe situations actually. In addition, the degree of trend increases with each contamination, leading to a lot more violent meltdowns in the senior high school inhabitants. While John efforts to make a method to stop the archipelago involving anger, Siara additionally efforts to heal their particular connection, and a psychologist efforts to obtain Harry placed in a new mind organization. InRage has been printed inside 2007.
[edit]TimeTripper Three or more: BlindSighted
Ultimately reconciled to the fact that their smash is dating his most severe foe, John falls for the next lady, Elijah, that's fascinated by him. Soon after this individual will begin viewing glimpses of a warehouse hearth in the foreseeable future that will destroy many people, Harry deduces that the individual particular person, effective at adjusting A-Time because he will be, has been inducing the abnormal temporal events so far. He engages the aid of Elijah, whom he or she instructs concerning A-Time. On the other hand, Siara tries to restore their companionship while the woman's some suspicions in direction of Elijah develop. BlindSighted was published within 2007.
[edit]TimeTripper Several: FutureImperfect
Harry, drugged, delirious, as well as kept in Windfree mind clinic, can be not capable of getting into A-Time, and though he knows your personality from the I 'Daemon' ', he's ignored as nuts simply by his or her couple of site visitors. Soon after his or her thoughts are strangely cut back to be able to A-Time inspite of the clinic medication, he is advised with a strange Archetype variety in regards to the smaller factors involving actuality. After this, John properly fails free from the hospital and problems to avoid the actual Daemon from inciting one more disastrous function. FutureImperfect has been posted in 07.

timetripper
Old 10-16-2012, 07:03 PM #12
timetripperjowman

TimeTripper One particular: Yestermorrow
Siara Warner, a higher university junior, turns into drawn to another college student, John Keller, following observing your pet stop the shooting, ostensibly by accident. John, actually, has been due to the capability to notice period outside of its linear variety, and employed this particular ability to affect the future. As he remains getting a deal with for the capability, which, as they will be well-aware, is also your manifestation of schizophrenia or some other psychological condition. Right after they reaches a plain associated with lifetime this individual telephone calls A-Time, this individual nevertheless determines to look at his / her ability while real truth. Nevertheless, although driving this particular new universe, where every instant co-exists concurrently, Harry detects a new temporal anomaly involving a college outcast. At the same time, this individual semi-successfully points out their condition for you to Siara, who thinks your pet insane until this individual efficiently brings the woman's into A-Time, exactly where each fight to avoid predestined situations coming from developing. Yestermorrow has been posted inside 2006.
[edit]TimeTripper Only two: InRage
After having a series of apparently random incidences regarding community assault, Harry detects which throughout A-Time, frustration is being carried from man or woman just like a illness, producing severe activities the truth is. Additionally, the level of rage boosts with every disease, creating a lot more severe outbursts within the senior high school populace. While Harry attempts to create a strategy to stop the string of craze, Siara in addition attempts to fix their partnership, as well as a shrink efforts to obtain John set last a mental establishment. InRage has been printed inside 2005.
[edit]TimeTripper Several: BlindSighted
Finally reconciled to the fact that his or her grind is actually dating his / her worst adversary, Harry falls for another girl, Elijah, who's interested in him. After they starts discovering glimpses of your warehouse fire later on that may eliminate numerous people, Harry deduces that a single individual, capable of manipulating A-Time while he will be, may be creating the irregular temporary incidences to date. He utilizes assistance from Elijah, which he shows about A-Time. At the same time, Siara efforts to restore his or her companionship as the girl doubts in direction of Elijah increase. BlindSighted had been published in 2006.
[edit]TimeTripper Some: FutureImperfect
John, drugged, frantic, and kept in Windfree psychological healthcare facility, is actually unfit to be getting into A-Time, even though he knows the id in the I 'Daemon' I, he's ignored since crazy by simply his or her few visitors. After his or her thoughts are inexplicably brought back to be able to A-Time despite the medical center medication, he or she is knowledgeable by a strange Archetype kind in regards to the better points regarding truth. After this, Harry effectively fails totally free of a healthcare facility as well as struggles to stop your Daemon from inciting another terrible celebration. FutureImperfect has been published throughout 3 years ago.

timetripper