aresfiend
Snake player McFatass

aresfiend plays in the APPA D4 division
aresfiend has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend supports Empire
Good rentals for reball?

So in the winter of 2013-14 or the summer of 2014 I'm planning on opening an indoor reball field. Unless I somehow manage to get full networking certifications early I most definitely will NOT be able to afford a new range of 2014 markers and I figure I might as well start building up a rental fleet over the next year or two.

I'm planning on getting together roughly 14 markers to start with since I won't need to worry about people keeping their paint separate they could just switch them off between games and I don't need back up markers should one break a ball and need to be cleaned. Should I just amass a collection of Spyders/clones, a collection of Tippmanns, a combination of the two, or what?

I've already basically picked out what to do for air, masks, netting, and bunkers but I'm stukc on markers.
aresfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-01-2012, 10:18 AM #2
Crude

I am opening a indoor reball field, this winter, and have been experimenting with different markers. So far happy with Azodin Kaos's just have to cut the main spring a little shorter, to get the velocity down to around 200 fps. Also took all the washers out of my Ninja 35/3000 tanks to get the pressure down to 450psi. Also settled on Extreme Rage overdrive hoppers, onlything that feeds reballs reliable other than the spire.

Tippman 98act's go down below 200 fps also and work good, without any modification, but are heavy for the kids.
Old 11-01-2012, 01:18 PM #3
bigfootguy2002
Play Paintball Here!

Annual Supporting Member
bigfootguy2002 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
bigfootguy2002 is BST Legit
bigfootguy2002 plays in the PSP
I would look into tippmann 98's sell used for $50-$60, also I have been buying Ions for my field and taking them back to stock. I have built a nice parts collection and bought about 15 at $50 each.....I bought matching yellow body kits for them, when its all said and done I will have about $65-$70 each in them.

New guns might not be as expensive as you imagine....
-Will

Central Alabama Paintball Park and Tournament Complex
Minor League Paintball (MiLP)
(205) 837-4177
bigfootguy2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:12 PM #4
ishvan

We run with 98's and procarbines for rentals I have used spyders and ions too. I have not had any problems with the markers but you will want to pay attention to loaders.

If you have questions feel free to drop me a line
ishvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:06 PM #5
PalmHarborPirates (Banned)

PalmHarborPirates is playing at Living Legends V
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfootguy2002 View Post
I would look into tippmann 98's sell used for $50-$60, also I have been buying Ions for my field and taking them back to stock. I have built a nice parts collection and bought about 15 at $50 each.....I bought matching yellow body kits for them, when its all said and done I will have about $65-$70 each in them.

New guns might not be as expensive as you imagine....
-Will
Defiantly not ions. If I had a dollar for every time someone walked into the shop with an ion needingmtombe fixed, I'd be rich
PalmHarborPirates is offline   Reply With Quote