Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2013, 10:18 PM #43
2pipes
Legend in my own MIND
 
2pipes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Houston, TX
2pipes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
2pipes supports Team VICIOUS
2pipes has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
2pipes supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightKreeper

Now that's just stupid.

Say what you will about the gardners but smart parts American made, reasonably priced guns won countless championships in the hands of all Americans and dynasty. They are very popular with players at all levels. The way I see it the shocker still lives, now we call it a luxe.
I'm with nitrokid. Shockers out of the box needed upgrades to be the super guns they were supposed to be. In fact despite all the fanfare me buying a Luxe is gonna take some doing. Guess that's why I shoot a mainstream Geo
__________________
CUSTOM CARBON FIBER HOPPERS and GUNS SPIRES click below
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4040966
Luxe MOB

Ronnie Dixon fan club #30
2pipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:55 AM #44
p8ntballer101
YETI
 
p8ntballer101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: FL
 has been a member for 10 years
ooooohhh big guy over here!! lol
you my friend would be shooting the omen if it just came out wouldn't you?
You shoot my markers EXACT competitor, and you are selling it.
Furthermore, I see via your sig, that you lack an APA or any other cert. meaning you are looking for a 1k gat to shoot 10 year olds.
I remember my first beer kid.

TTYL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexisme View Post
If I understand your sig... you shoot a g4, correct?

If so, any empire marker is better than what you have.
__________________
APPA Player ID#9837 - CURRENT RANK: D3
FIRE IN THE HOLE!~ DP G4 APE RAMPAGE LED BOARD TECHT BOLT SP FULL FREAK W/ AA TIP ROTOR 77cu NINJA TANK DYE HYPER3 REG EXALT TANK and REG GRIP (onT e c h P B@:: p8ntballer101 )
p8ntballer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:54 AM #45
SNAKESNIPER (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Toronto
How does having APPA cert. give you the big balls on the block?

Why is Mr. "Look at my APPA cert, I'm such a tourney player badass" shooting an entry level gun that's meant for 14 year olds?

Get over yourself.
SNAKESNIPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:42 AM #46
Paper_Cut
Keyboard Warrior
 
Paper_Cut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tampa, FL
Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pipes View Post
I'm with nitrokid. Shockers out of the box needed upgrades to be the super guns they were supposed to be. In fact despite all the fanfare me buying a Luxe is gonna take some doing. Guess that's why I shoot a mainstream Geo
Remember, shockers were budget superguns back in 2003. A base shocker at the time(no vision, gas thru grip without tank) was $700.
The WGP e-orracle was $1400, and the DM4 was $1400, the eclipse autococker was $1500, angel LCD was $1800 and the 2k2 intimidator was $1200(I think the 2k5 was $1500). That was the cost of having eyes on a marker.

btw, while looking through my old APG for the prices, anyone remember 3A? The tanks with the pin-up girls on the side that often exploded?

Last edited by Paper_Cut : 01-04-2013 at 09:44 AM.
Paper_Cut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:05 AM #47
rexisme
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NWI *219*
Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntballer101 View Post
ooooohhh big guy over here!! lol
you my friend would be shooting the omen if it just came out wouldn't you?
You shoot my markers EXACT competitor, and you are selling it.
Furthermore, I see via your sig, that you lack an APA or any other cert. meaning you are looking for a 1k gat to shoot 10 year olds.
I remember my first beer kid.

TTYL
Did I strike a sensitive bone?

I am selling your markers exact competitor because I can afford other high end markers. I just can't justify owning so many markers when I am only one person. Your marker is not its competitor, your marker isn't even a competitor, it gets blown away by the axe.

It would be an APPA tag, not APA, and I do have one registered to me. I dont play professional paintball. I have a professional FULL TIME job and family.

I do not and try not to play when there are 10 y/o's actually, if I do I'm usually the one that is patient enough to deal with them as long as they listen. I actually just recently started driving 2 hours to a field that runs advanced groups for that very reason. On weeknights I travel to Illinois a hour and half to play for that very reason as well. I do have a field within 15 minutes of my house that gets huge open groups but its very age mixed.

You remember your first beer? I don't, I celebrated my 21st with my friends and the 8 birthdays after that. Sucks to be you bud.

Also, as snakesniper stated, why is Mr. badass tourney player shooting a junk gun that is meant to get people into the sport? Concentrate on life more than paintball and one day you'll get a job that allows you to buy nice things.

Last edited by rexisme : 01-04-2013 at 10:07 AM.
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:21 PM #48
p8ntballer101
YETI
 
p8ntballer101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: FL
 has been a member for 10 years
Fact: I would wreck the both of you. two on one bros and you get one wipe each. I live in fort myers FL.
1st off making fun of a mans marker is disrespectful so dont be shocked when you get treated like the little choppers that you are.
2nd skill and rank are ALL that matters, what gun you have doesn't. That is like saying I have a bmw (which I do son) but cant drive stick.
Last, If you must know, I am coming back into this wonderful sport and that is the reason I have a mid-low grade marker. you did not hit a nerve dude you just reconfirmed to me in my absence that all people who shoot empire are pill popping punks. Go play a tournament find some friends.
__________________
APPA Player ID#9837 - CURRENT RANK: D3
FIRE IN THE HOLE!~ DP G4 APE RAMPAGE LED BOARD TECHT BOLT SP FULL FREAK W/ AA TIP ROTOR 77cu NINJA TANK DYE HYPER3 REG EXALT TANK and REG GRIP (onT e c h P B@:: p8ntballer101 )
p8ntballer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:38 PM #49
im bad at pbx
Can't we All be friends?
 
im bad at pbx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Round rock, Texas
im bad at pbx owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
im bad at pbx owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
im bad at pbx supports Team VICIOUS
im bad at pbx supports Sherwood Forest
im bad at pbx has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
im bad at pbx is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexisme

Did I strike a sensitive bone?

I am selling your markers exact competitor because I can afford other high end markers. I just can't justify owning so many markers when I am only one person. Your marker is not its competitor, your marker isn't even a competitor, it gets blown away by the axe.

It would be an APPA tag, not APA, and I do have one registered to me. I dont play professional paintball. I have a professional FULL TIME job and family.

I do not and try not to play when there are 10 y/o's actually, if I do I'm usually the one that is patient enough to deal with them as long as they listen. I actually just recently started driving 2 hours to a field that runs advanced groups for that very reason. On weeknights I travel to Illinois a hour and half to play for that very reason as well. I do have a field within 15 minutes of my house that gets huge open groups but its very age mixed.

You remember your first beer? I don't, I celebrated my 21st with my friends and the 8 birthdays after that. Sucks to be you bud.

Also, as snakesniper stated, why is Mr. badass tourney player shooting a junk gun that is meant to get people into the sport? Concentrate on life more than paintball and one day you'll get a job that allows you to buy nice things.
Spanked
im bad at pbx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:13 PM #50
TX_Kaoskid
Bobert
 
TX_Kaoskid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Round Rock
TX_Kaoskid plays in the PSP
TX_Kaoskid owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
TX_Kaoskid plays in the APPA D3 division
TX_Kaoskid has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntballer101
Fact: I would wreck the both of you. two on one bros and you get one wipe each. I live in fort myers FL.
1st off making fun of a mans marker is disrespectful so dont be shocked when you get treated like the little choppers that you are.
2nd skill and rank are ALL that matters, what gun you have doesn't. That is like saying I have a bmw (which I do son) but cant drive stick.
Last, If you must know, I am coming back into this wonderful sport and that is the reason I have a mid-low grade marker. you did not hit a nerve dude you just reconfirmed to me in my absence that all people who shoot empire are pill popping punks. Go play a tournament find some friends.
Your dick must be so big.

Rankings don't matter. The appa system has so many flaws that people who used to play pro or still play pro(nppl) can play d4 in psp tournaments, so your argument is invalid.
__________________
DallasJets
RIP Sidney Ng. We miss you
TX_Kaoskid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:28 PM #51
Paper_Cut
Keyboard Warrior
 
Paper_Cut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tampa, FL
Annual Supporting Member
Rules of the internet #25: Relation to the original topic decreases with each subsequent reply.
Paper_Cut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:40 PM #52
p8ntballer101
YETI
 
p8ntballer101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: FL
 has been a member for 10 years
haters. I was shooting Naughty Dogs while you were gassing up your spider. And the only high end gun that matters (to get on topic) is Luxe. Honestly.
__________________
APPA Player ID#9837 - CURRENT RANK: D3
FIRE IN THE HOLE!~ DP G4 APE RAMPAGE LED BOARD TECHT BOLT SP FULL FREAK W/ AA TIP ROTOR 77cu NINJA TANK DYE HYPER3 REG EXALT TANK and REG GRIP (onT e c h P B@:: p8ntballer101 )
p8ntballer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:22 PM #53
TX_Kaoskid
Bobert
 
TX_Kaoskid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Round Rock
TX_Kaoskid plays in the PSP
TX_Kaoskid owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
TX_Kaoskid plays in the APPA D3 division
TX_Kaoskid has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntballer101
haters. I was shooting Naughty Dogs while you were gassing up your spider. And the only high end gun that matters (to get on topic) is Luxe. Honestly.
Look I'm not hating. All I'm saying is you brought up stuff that's irrelevant. /endrant Idc if you guys want to argue over the Internet all day. Do it.
Guns don't matter to me. If my coach tells me that I have to shoot an ion, I will. I've shot everything. I still have two impulses and a strange ion so don't include me in the spyder talk.

Why isn't MacDev on the list?
__________________
DallasJets
RIP Sidney Ng. We miss you
TX_Kaoskid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:44 PM #54
JamesSemaj
Comfort breeds weakness
 
JamesSemaj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Canada
Annual Supporting Member
JamesSemaj is BST Trusted
JamesSemaj is playing at Living Legends VII
JamesSemaj owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JamesSemaj is for the Gunfight
JamesSemaj posts videos on PbNation
JamesSemaj has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Is Clone GT allowed on the list?
JamesSemaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:55 PM #55
p8ntballer101
YETI
 
p8ntballer101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: FL
 has been a member for 10 years
i think macdev messed up calling it the clone it does look very much like the luxe.
__________________
APPA Player ID#9837 - CURRENT RANK: D3
FIRE IN THE HOLE!~ DP G4 APE RAMPAGE LED BOARD TECHT BOLT SP FULL FREAK W/ AA TIP ROTOR 77cu NINJA TANK DYE HYPER3 REG EXALT TANK and REG GRIP (onT e c h P B@:: p8ntballer101 )
p8ntballer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:18 AM #56
KryptonicsPB
Fur Sure
 
KryptonicsPB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntballer101
i think macdev messed up calling it the clone it does look very much like the luxe.
You do realize you just made absolutely no sense right? You're saying the "clone" name, which came out in 09, which looked nothing like a luxe in any way, should have been dropped when Macdev released the Clone GT earlier this year? Other than the fact the gt is macro less, there are zero similarities. Nice post!

Clone

Clone V2

Clone VX

Clone GT
KryptonicsPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:19 AM #57
KryptonicsPB
Fur Sure
 
KryptonicsPB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntballer101
And the only high end gun that matters (to get on topic) is Luxe. Honestly.
Ahhhhh it's a trend with you, now I get it.
KryptonicsPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:35 AM #58
BJYourk
The rippin' and tearin'
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Back to the topic, AKA. (Excal, Viking, Merlin)
BJYourk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:36 AM #59
im bad at pbx
Can't we All be friends?
 
im bad at pbx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Round rock, Texas
im bad at pbx owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
im bad at pbx owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
im bad at pbx supports Team VICIOUS
im bad at pbx supports Sherwood Forest
im bad at pbx has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
im bad at pbx is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJYourk
Back to the topic, AKA. (Excal, Viking, Merlin)
I'll add those later
im bad at pbx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:23 PM #60
UglyDuckGizmo
Surfer of pavement.
 
UglyDuckGizmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: 919, NC
Came here to scoff at no mention of AKA. Too bad they never reached their full potential. Their guns were nicer than anything smart parts could ever dream of.
__________________
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

"Originally posted by drunkkoala: does that make sense to you? u ****ing idiot."
UglyDuckGizmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:17 PM #61
NightKreeper
 
 
NightKreeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Springfield, Missouri
NightKreeper is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
NightKreeper plays in the PSP
NightKreeper plays in the APPA D4 division
^Meh, I'd rather shoot a Shocker
__________________
old feedback 31/0/0
AC 417
Kick'n Paintball Park
Planet Eclipse
G.I. Sportz
V-Force
Exalt
NightKreeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:30 AM #62
nitrokid610
**** you pay me
 
nitrokid610's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: *309*
nitrokid610 is playing at Living Legends III
nitrokid610 is playing at Living Legends VI
nitrokid610 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
nitrokid610 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Shockers were garbage out of the box and would cost more then any other tourny ready gun new in box after all upgrades you have to buy. There's a reason SP went bankrupt and that's because they made trash. Sure, they sponsored pro teams, but NONE of those teams or players were shooting 100% stock shockers. New reg, new board, new bolt, that's basically a new gun. I'd shoot any AKA over SP. AKA is a high end brand, they just got ****ed when SP sue'd them years ago. They aren't offbrand but most definitely aren't seen in tourny's anymore and they are rare to see rec ballin even. I'd say WGP and tippmann each made more guns then SP.
__________________
feedback pbnation +8 Custom cockers +1
nitrokid610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:49 AM #63
p8ntballer101
YETI
 
p8ntballer101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: FL
 has been a member for 10 years
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper_Cut View Post
btw, while looking through my old APG for the prices, anyone remember 3A? The tanks with the pin-up girls on the side that often exploded?


oh yaaaa. never liked holding that tank between my legs and cringed at the fill station. nice looking broads though.
__________________
APPA Player ID#9837 - CURRENT RANK: D3
FIRE IN THE HOLE!~ DP G4 APE RAMPAGE LED BOARD TECHT BOLT SP FULL FREAK W/ AA TIP ROTOR 77cu NINJA TANK DYE HYPER3 REG EXALT TANK and REG GRIP (onT e c h P B@:: p8ntballer101 )
p8ntballer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump