Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-14-2012, 03:50 PM #85
chodeyg
sprezzatura

It's not the politicians fault. They are a reflection of what we want to see and believe. People believe what they like to hear and what fits in neatly with their values.
Advertisement
Old 10-14-2012, 07:38 PM #86
FreeEnterprise

FreeEnterprise posts videos on PbNation
I gave a specific example, and you guys ignored... Why did Biden say that the white house had no clue that the attack on our embassy that KILLED four Americans including the ambassador.

The white house blamed it on a "youtube" trailer, when it was obvious it was a terrorist attack. But, this is the same administration that said the ft. hood shooting was a "man caused disaster" not a terrorist attack.

Same thing again, and now biden completely said the opposite of the state department in front of congress days before.

That is a HUGE deal, as either the white house is completely out of the loop and therefore INCOMPETENT or blatant lying to cover their backsides.

Either way, they are covering up... And lying to the public. People DIED because of their incompetence. That should be a big deal...

Trails of Doom Stickers on Ebay!
FreeEnterprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:55 PM #87
$h@key J0nEZ
Paintball is dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeEnterprise View Post
I gave a specific example, and you guys ignored... Why did Biden say that the white house had no clue that the attack on our embassy that KILLED four Americans including the ambassador.

The white house blamed it on a "youtube" trailer, when it was obvious it was a terrorist attack. But, this is the same administration that said the ft. hood shooting was a "man caused disaster" not a terrorist attack.

Same thing again, and now biden completely said the opposite of the state department in front of congress days before.

That is a HUGE deal, as either the white house is completely out of the loop and therefore INCOMPETENT or blatant lying to cover their backsides.

Either way, they are covering up... And lying to the public. People DIED because of their incompetence. That should be a big deal...
Kinda like the people who died because of Bush's incompetence?
Old 10-14-2012, 10:15 PM #88
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeEnterprise View Post

Can I ask you an honest question without upsetting you? Why do you type in such a weird structure? It is very annoying to read and to be frank I hardly read what you write because of it. Now I'm probably going to get trolled for this, but really if you want people to take you seriously, why not try typing in a less annoying fashion? That's my advice; take it or leave it.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:25 PM #89
licence2kill
POOP

From Esquire:

Quote:
Moreover, the battering that Biden gave Ryan brought something into sharp relief that the Republican party has been fudging ever since Romney put the zombie-eyed granny-starver on the ticket — that, for his entire political career up to that point, on critical economic issues, Paul Ryan was an extremist even by the standards of the modern Republican party, which are considerably high indeed. He was for full privatization of Social Security. He was for the absolute elimination of the defined-benefit Medicare and Medicaid programs. Since being selected, it has become clear that the Romney people have forced him to soften these positions. (His stance on Medicare, for example, has evolved from Kill It Now to Arrange for Its Slow Death Later.) On Thursday night, Biden dragged out the old Paul Ryan — and, I would argue, the real Paul Ryan — and put him on display, and he made the new Paul Ryan own him. For one brief moment, he almost got Ryan to commit to Social Security privatization again. You could hear the screams from Romney headquarters all the way up the Charles to where I was watching.]
http://Read more: http://www.esquire...#ixzz29Kmphg3O
licence2kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:42 PM #90
Blake360

From me:

Obama and Biden are criminals.
Blake360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:36 AM #91
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
Can I ask you an honest question without upsetting you? Why do you type in such a weird structure? It is very annoying to read and to be frank I hardly read what you write because of it. Now I'm probably going to get trolled for this, but really if you want people to take you seriously, why not try typing in a less annoying fashion? That's my advice; take it or leave it.
Maybe he loves new paragraphs. I remember reading in a short story, a paragraph that was just the word "yes" in parentheses.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:37 AM #92
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by chodeyg View Post
It's not the politicians fault. They are a reflection of what we want to see and believe. People believe what they like to hear and what fits in neatly with their values.
You are no George Carlin.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:03 AM #93
chodeyg
sprezzatura

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
You are no George Carlin.
Did he once say something to that effect?
Old 10-15-2012, 11:04 AM #94
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is Legendary