PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-12-2012, 12:36 PM #1
theophilus

theophilus supports Pev's Paintball
Awesome customer service!

Got a Black/gold Kaos Pump with the single trigger and on/off asa, but after shooting in my backyard, the pump handle seized up seriously. It took great effort to "uncock" it to it's resting state and I noticed that there was a deep gouge in the pump guide rod. My guess is that a metal shaving or chunk from the manufacturer got caught and ended up scratching up my guide rod.

I emailed Azodin tech to see if they could cover it under warranty or at least provide replacement parts. I got an email back from Paul stating offering to have a new pump handle and guide rod shipped out right away. Unfortunately they're out of gold handles, but I can live with that.

Here is my response to their email, and I would like to share it with this community. Azodin rocks!

"Hello Paul,

I'll take the guide rod and the pump handle, thank you so much.. What awesome customer service! I mostly use higher end markers but the KP was the perfect way to get into pump play and I'm glad even budget minded manufacturers are not compromising their dedication to customer service and customer satisfaction.

I wish you and your company the best."
theophilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement