Originally Posted by MattDamnit
Five small meals?
1. 4 Eggs and a bagel for breakfast at 9 AM
2. Big protein shake with toast or cereal at 11:30 AM
3. Tuna or chicken with brown rice at 1:00 PM
4. Chicken and white rice at 3:30 or so
(not really a meal) Another big protein shake, BCAA's and glutamine after exercise
5. Chicken or steak and white rice at 7 or 8 (whenever I'm done lifting and have gone home for a shower)
Protein shake before bed
I go medium on carbs and the most I ever have along the lines of fats is like avocados here and there, extra virgin olive oil or etc. for essential fats, so no meals are ever really filling and what not.