Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2012, 03:22 AM #2227
Kellster
Pretentious Hipster
 
Kellster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Praha, Česká
Quote:
Originally Posted by imhungry View Post
florida having the second best D is pretty hallow considering the piss poor offenses that exist in the SEC right now sans what, arkasnas? i guess UT's O is good and SCAR's SHOULD be good but lets face it, SEC offense is pretty terrible.

oh yea, bama's is good. excuse me for almost forgetting
Alabama, Georgia, Texas A&M, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, and Tennessee have good offenses.

South Carolina and Florida have solid offenses.
__________________
Alabama Football
Kentucky Basketball
Kellster is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-21-2012, 03:25 AM #2228
Kolder
The Commish
 
Kolder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Annual Supporting Member
Kolder is a Mega Moderator
Kolder is a Supporting Member
Kolder is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Kolder is Immortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by kfresh View Post
I think florida has pretty clearly demonstrated that they are better than lsu and scar.
There one touchdown win was clear demonstration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellster View Post
Yeah, but I don't think Florida has much of an offense. They have the second best D in the league and they find ways to win, but I still have some doubts about them. They were fortunate to play a banged up South Carolina right after the Cocks played UGA and LSU in consecutive weeks.

Clowney was the best player on the field and he's my leader for Heisman right now.

1. Clowney
2. Klein
3. Te'o
4. McCarron
5. DAT
Please, LSU's defense is better than Florida's and probably better than Alabama's too. It's the only reason we have one loss. They shut down Lattimore to 37 yards and after a first quarter adjustment shut down Manziel.

Clowney hasn't impressed me. He looked like a chump against our **** patched O-line.
__________________
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Kolder is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 03:27 AM #2229
SmartyJones
Best in the World
 
SmartyJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
SmartyJones helped look for balloons
SmartyJones is playing at Living Legends III
SmartyJones has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SmartyJones has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
SmartyJones has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I don't see anyone beating UF the rest of the way. You never know as it's very hard to run through an SEC schedule, but still I think they go into the SECCG undefeated. They will get run off the field by 'Bama though.

Oregon will be tested by USC and Oregon State. The USC game will be a pinball match though, and I don't know what to expect from Oregon State just yet. I'm going to wait to judge them but based on what they've done so far, they deserve at least a tie with UF for #2, if not sole possession of the 2 spot.

I think K State can be beaten if an above average defense clamps down on their rushing attack. They definitely deserve their spot though and they've already surprised me this year. They're a fun team to watch and I'll pull for them unless they end up playing ND or 'Bama.

Notre Dame - Oklahoma next week will not be won by two touchdowns either way. It will be a one possession game right until the end.
__________________
Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Sabres, New York Yankees, Detroit Pistons, Notre Dame
University Of Notre Dame Class of 2010
ZENYATTA - Thanks for all the memories!
2009 STS Most Accurate Poster of the Year
2010 STS:F MVP

XBL - noarmsduck
SmartyJones is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 03:29 AM #2230
the other one
World Peace
 
the other one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Yes.
 has been a member for 10 years
the other one supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellster View Post
Florida isn't on Alabama's level and if they play in the SECCG, you'll see why.
Like I said a few pages ago (during the FL/SCAR game), I can't tell if Florida is really good, or if SCAR was just that bad. But, since they beat LSU and put up a gazillion (approximate) points against SCAR, I've gotta assume they're really good.

Maybe not as good as Bama, but... I think that game will be closer than most think it will.
__________________
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

I blog.
the other one is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 03:31 AM #2231
BenderBR
Drill Baby Drill
 
BenderBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Texas
LSU fans are total trash from what I've seen so far. We all knew it but wow.
__________________
"Originally posted by Kellster: You always own me, breh. :("

"Originally posted by Kellster: Crow takes so good. Om nom nom."

Never miss a good opportunity to shut up.

Texas über alles.
BenderBR is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 03:33 AM #2232
Kolder
The Commish
 
Kolder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Annual Supporting Member
Kolder is a Mega Moderator
Kolder is a Supporting Member
Kolder is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Kolder is Immortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenderBR View Post
LSU fans are total trash from what I've seen so far. We all knew it but wow.
Welcome to the SEC. Tell your little freshman QB we have real defenses on some of our teams.
__________________
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Kolder is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 03:33 AM #2233
Kellster
Pretentious Hipster
 
Kellster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Praha, Česká
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolder View Post
There one touchdown win was clear demonstration?
They won by eight, not a generic one touchdown victory. And they scored two TD's to your two field goals.

LSU's offense is horrid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolder
Please, LSU's defense is better than Florida's and probably better than Alabama's too. It's the only reason we have one loss. They shut down Lattimore to 37 yards and after a first quarter adjustment shut down Manziel.

Clowney hasn't impressed me. He looked like a chump against our **** patched O-line.
Alabama and Florida have better secondaries than LSU. None of your defensive backs are playing particularly well.

If Clowney hasn't impressed you, then you don't watch football.
__________________
Alabama Football
Kentucky Basketball

Last edited by Kellster : 10-21-2012 at 03:35 AM.
Kellster is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 03:35 AM #2234
Kellster
Pretentious Hipster
 
Kellster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Praha, Česká
Quote:
Originally Posted by the other one View Post
Like I said a few pages ago (during the FL/SCAR game), I can't tell if Florida is really good, or if SCAR was just that bad. But, since they beat LSU and put up a gazillion (approximate) points against SCAR, I've gotta assume they're really good.

Maybe not as good as Bama, but... I think that game will be closer than most think it will.
They scored a gazillion points because Carolina's special teams and offense completely **** the bed and turned the ball over four times. Their defense still played well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolder View Post
Welcome to the SEC. Tell your little freshman QB we have real defenses on some of our teams.
This.

I've noticed you've stopped talking about Manziel, Joe.
__________________
Alabama Football
Kentucky Basketball
Kellster is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 03:36 AM #2235
Kolder
The Commish
 
Kolder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Annual Supporting Member
Kolder is a Mega Moderator
Kolder is a Supporting Member
Kolder is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Kolder is Immortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellster View Post
They one by eight, not a generic one touchdown victory. And they scored two TD's to your two field goals.

LSU's offense is horrid.



Alabama and Florida have better secondaries than LSU. None of your defensive backs are playing particularly well.

If Clowney hasn't impressed you, then you don't watch football.
So if our passing game wasn't a dumpster fire we score one more TD and it's a tie game. That's pretty close game in my book. No clear demonstration.

I guess you missed that secondary shutting down Manziel today.
__________________
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Kolder is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 03:37 AM #2236
kfresh
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 
kfresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: *863*FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolder View Post
There one touchdown win was clear demonstration?
Your only points coming from florida mistakes???



You guys only beating A&M because their qb is inexperienced and can't run an offense when their is any sort of urgency?


sorry you lost friend but td's>fg's florida was in complete control.
__________________
just a slow n/a mustang
fastest 1/8 mile 6.10s @ 113mph 330ft 3.92s 60ft 1.36s
Snowbird Outlaw Nationals Winner 2012
kfresh is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 03:38 AM #2237
BenderBR
Drill Baby Drill
 
BenderBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolder View Post
Welcome to the SEC. Tell your little freshman QB we have real defenses on some of our teams.
We had 4 turnovers and you won by 5 with a preseason #1 team with twice as much depth while this team went 6-6 last year. Way to go.

Seriously, do y'all not even have admission standards? What trash. I'd expect this from WVU.
__________________
"Originally posted by Kellster: You always own me, breh. :("

"Originally posted by Kellster: Crow takes so good. Om nom nom."

Never miss a good opportunity to shut up.

Texas über alles.
BenderBR is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 03:39 AM #2238
Kellster
Pretentious Hipster
 
Kellster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Praha, Česká
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolder View Post
So if our passing game wasn't a dumpster fire we score one more TD and it's a tie game. That's pretty close game in my book. No clear demonstration.

I guess you missed that secondary shutting down Manziel today.
They played well today. So did Alabama's and Florida's.
__________________
Alabama Football
Kentucky Basketball
Kellster is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 03:41 AM #2239
Kolder
The Commish
 
Kolder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Annual Supporting Member
Kolder is a Mega Moderator
Kolder is a Supporting Member
Kolder is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Kolder is Immortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by kfresh View Post
Your only points coming from florida mistakes???



You guys only beating A&M because their qb is inexperienced and can't run an offense when their is any sort of urgency?


sorry you lost friend but td's>fg's florida was in complete control.
We deserved to lose I'm not contending that. But you play that game another ten times and I don't think they win 9/10 is what i'm saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenderBR View Post
We had 4 turnovers and you won by 5 with a preseason #1 team with twice as much depth while this team went 6-6 last year. Way to go.

Seriously, do y'all not even have admission standards? What trash. I'd expect this from WVU.
Congrats on your moral victory. This rivalry is going to be fun.
__________________
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Kolder is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 03:42 AM #2240
Kolder
The Commish
 
Kolder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Annual Supporting Member
Kolder is a Mega Moderator
Kolder is a Supporting Member
Kolder is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Kolder is Immortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellster View Post
They played well today. So did Alabama's and Florida's.
Alabama and Florida's defenses also have the luxury of drive sustaining offenses.
__________________
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Kolder is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 03:44 AM #2241
BenderBR
Drill Baby Drill
 
BenderBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Texas
If you think it's going to be fun, we are building and you are trying to stay in one of your multiple personalities. I'm going to enjoy telling the trash to **** off. The expensive daycare that is LSU is embarrassing and it's no wondering its such a ****ty school when you let the douchebags I've seen all day in.
__________________
"Originally posted by Kellster: You always own me, breh. :("

"Originally posted by Kellster: Crow takes so good. Om nom nom."

Never miss a good opportunity to shut up.

Texas über alles.
BenderBR is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 03:47 AM #2242
Kolder
The Commish
 
Kolder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Annual Supporting Member
Kolder is a Mega Moderator
Kolder is a Supporting Member
Kolder is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Kolder is Immortal
It will be fun destroying those weird nerd people of A&M every year. Like I said our fanbase was very excited that we would have a nice recruiting venue every other year in texas. It was a win win situation for us. A&M stopped being the longhorns little brother and became LSU's little step brother.
__________________
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Kolder is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 03:49 AM #2243
kfresh
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 
kfresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: *863*FL
The fire skip holtz bandwagon in south florida is growing, i'm enjoying this.


I was telling their fans 2 1/2 years ago that he would drive this program into the ground. usf wasn't amazing, but they weren't the dumpster fire they are now.
__________________
just a slow n/a mustang
fastest 1/8 mile 6.10s @ 113mph 330ft 3.92s 60ft 1.36s
Snowbird Outlaw Nationals Winner 2012
kfresh is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 03:54 AM #2244
BenderBR
Drill Baby Drill
 
BenderBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolder View Post
It will be fun destroying those weird nerd people of A&M every year. Like I said our fanbase was very excited that we would have a nice recruiting venue every other year in texas. It was a win win situation for us. A&M stopped being the longhorns little brother and became LSU's little step brother.
The fact that you believe that is awesome. Probably that high quality LSU education kicking in. We gave you the game. If you think A&M isn't getting anything but better, please keep thinking that. Pride goeth before the fall coonass. First you were Bama's sex puppet and soon you will be ours too. Then you'll return to being the ole miss of lewsiana. Then again, Hugh freeze isn't half bad either.
__________________
"Originally posted by Kellster: You always own me, breh. :("

"Originally posted by Kellster: Crow takes so good. Om nom nom."

Never miss a good opportunity to shut up.

Texas über alles.
BenderBR is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 03:59 AM #2245
Kolder
The Commish
 
Kolder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Annual Supporting Member
Kolder is a Mega Moderator
Kolder is a Supporting Member
Kolder is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Kolder is Immortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenderBR View Post
The fact that you believe that is awesome. Probably that high quality LSU education kicking in. We gave you the game. If you think A&M isn't getting anything but better, please keep thinking that. Pride goeth before the fall coonass.
You missed your chance buddy. This will probably be the worst LSU team you face in a long time. I haven't seen an LSU offense this pathetic since the 90s.

Nothing was given. Chavis adjusted to your little gimmick spread offense and your team was completely outclassed by better players.
__________________
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Kolder is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 04:03 AM #2246
Kolder
The Commish
 
Kolder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Annual Supporting Member
Kolder is a Mega Moderator
Kolder is a Supporting Member
Kolder is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Kolder is Immortal
My god she's so hot.

__________________
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Kolder is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 04:06 AM #2247
BenderBR
Drill Baby Drill
 
BenderBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolder View Post
You missed your chance buddy. This will probably be the worst LSU team you face in a long time. I haven't seen an LSU offense this pathetic since the 90s.

Nothing was given. Chavis adjusted to your little gimmick spread offense and your team was completely outclassed by better players.
I have. It was called last year. And you're right. You do have better players. And you only won by 5 while we turned it over 4 times and missed two FGs. If you think we aren't going to be a force soon...lol. This team was supposed to be 6-6 at best this year in the SEC. Surpassing expectations and getting better faster than anyone thought.
__________________
"Originally posted by Kellster: You always own me, breh. :("

"Originally posted by Kellster: Crow takes so good. Om nom nom."

Never miss a good opportunity to shut up.

Texas über alles.
BenderBR is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump