PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-27-2012, 10:11 PM #1
dkkelley1972

purepaintball finals

hey its time to get registered for the finals in Layton Sept 7-8 go to purepaintball.org or message me here or FB or dkkelley1972@yahoo.com. 7man 350 per team paint FPO 45-55 so come play in either open or novice so come have fun thanks
dkkelley1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-29-2012, 12:47 AM #2
The CARP

ready for fun indeed, i will be there, thanks don!

There is no Fear in this Dojo!
The CARP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:50 PM #3
Iowa's#1Stunna
TRAMPLE THE WEAK

Iowa's#1Stunna supports Cereal Killerz 2
Iowa's#1Stunna owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Iowa's#1Stunna supports Team VICIOUS
Iowa's#1Stunna has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
emailed you about playing

Official Geo Owner's thread!!

old feedback http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1282792
Iowa's#1Stunna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:20 PM #4
dkkelley1972

purepaintball finals

ALERT to all players please let everyone know the purepaintball finals will be held on SAT only!!! no fri prelimes. so reg starts sat at 7am capt meeting at 730 game on at 8. there is ONLY 1 division due to lack of open team coming so well run everything on sat. any questions FB or call me. please pass it on thanks
Old 09-06-2012, 07:23 PM #5
dkkelley1972

ALERT to all players please let everyone know the purepaintball finals will be held on SAT only!!! no fri prelimes. so reg starts sat at 7am capt meeting at 730 game on at 8. there is ONLY 1 division due to lack of open team coming so well run everything on sat. any questions FB or call me. please pass it on thanks
Old 09-07-2012, 12:56 PM #6
Dkwak

has been a member for 10 years
Dkwak owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Dkwak owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Dkwak owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
We will be shooting video at the Pure Paintball Finals Event, so bring your GAME!!!!!
www.pb-addicts.com
http://xpsutah.com/UXP/
1 of 1 Tsunami Gloss DM '11, Spekta Ego CSL, Pure 2 GSL
Dkwak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 02:33 PM #7
Iowa's#1Stunna
TRAMPLE THE WEAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkwak View Post
We will be shooting video at the Pure Paintball Finals Event, so bring your GAME!!!!!
Make sure you look for Desert Edge we will be there in full force!!

Old 09-08-2012, 01:37 AM #8
prowake18

prowake18 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
prowake18 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
prowake18 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Iowa your playing for desert edge now
prowake18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 06:10 AM #9
Iowa's#1Stunna
TRAMPLE THE WEAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake18 View Post
Iowa your playing for desert edge now
Yes I got picked up by Savage. Desert Edge combined the 2 squads and now I play for Desert Edge...this all happened Thursday evening

Old 09-08-2012, 05:56 PM #10
nwalsh8855

i really enjoyed how long it took the refs to do paint checks and they pull people for BS things such as SPRAY!!!!! its also great how teams that have 2 squads (ex DE and DE protege and overspray1 and overspray2) when they face eachother and throw the game to boost the others standings.only really team i had 100 respect for was scoundrels. they could play and didnt give away free teams

“I play paintball WITH my friends, not AGAINST other players… First of all, playing paintball should be fun, score is irrelevant… at least that’s how I see it!” - Borg 1976-2011

Last edited by nwalsh8855 : 09-09-2012 at 08:05 PM.
nwalsh8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:00 PM #11
dkkelley1972

Hey players just wanted to throw out a huge thank you for another great event. we will be posting pics and videos soon. thanks for coming out and supporting us again. Congrats to all the teams who won Tsunami and Overspray on the serires championship. we look forward to seeing you all next year.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:05 PM #12
dkkelley1972

as some one who is involved with DE and DE protege to think one of those teams would throw a game is ignorant considering protege didnt make the cut and DE didnt take first they took 3rd so to think that is very incorrect.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:53 PM #13
nwalsh8855

not bashing either because i have friends on both of those teams. i listed them as an example if they do it or not but i do know of teams that do it. i still had a blast i just think just like everything else in the world its flawed. id enjoy it alot more if there was a way to eliminate that sort of thing. what it looks to be is that say team A has a B and C squad and B is in the lead and is high in the score board and they throw thier game agains C to help C move up. thats what it appears to be, to not just me but to a lot of people.

“I play paintball WITH my friends, not AGAINST other players… First of all, playing paintball should be fun, score is irrelevant… at least that’s how I see it!” - Borg 1976-2011

Last edited by nwalsh8855 : 09-09-2012 at 08:05 PM.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:45 AM #14
Iowa's#1Stunna
TRAMPLE THE WEAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwalsh8855 View Post
i really enjoyed how long it took the refs to do paint checks and they pull people for BS things such as SPRAY!!!!! its also great how teams that have 2 squads (ex DE and DE protege and overspray1 and overspray2) when they face eachother and throw the game to boost the others standings.only really team i had 100 respect for was scoundrels. they could play and didnt give away free teams

1st) Desert Edge didnt throw the game to DE Protege they beat the **** out of us fair and square
2nd) All of our players were new together..we all came together as a team THURSDAY night...if you honestly think that we wouldn't give everyone our best then you don't know who Desert Edge is.

Last edited by Iowa's#1Stunna : 09-09-2012 at 11:54 AM.
Old 09-09-2012, 12:15 PM #15
nwalsh8855

oh on top of that our points put us in 3rd for the season and just got a message from DON saying "looks like i screwed up math your 4th sorry i jumped the gun" which then put protoge in 3rd. guess who plays for protoge...HIS ****ING SON!

Last edited by nwalsh8855 : 09-09-2012 at 08:04 PM.
Old 09-09-2012, 12:41 PM #16
Iowa's#1Stunna
TRAMPLE THE WEAK

Well I wouldn't hold his math skills against him...If you think he would try to screw your team over go talk to him. He is a personable and honest guy, if you have a problem go talk to him or call him I'll get you his number

As for the refs they did a great job for what they had. The inexperienced refs didn't do the best job, get over it that **** happens. Bad calls get made all the time in paintball if you want better results from the reffing staff volunteer yourself or help them get better, don't ***** with out having a solution.

Last edited by Iowa's#1Stunna : 09-09-2012 at 12:47 PM.
Old 09-09-2012, 02:41 PM #17
racer13

racer13 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Sounds like someone is butt hurt for getting beat. Bad calls and missed calls happen at all levels of play nobody is perfect. The reffing crew does a great job for very little. As far as people throwing games and placing well cause the know someone that is complete and utter BS. Those protege kids work harder than anyone at practice and dedicate themselves to the sport they earned every single point. The same goes for Overspray they practice every single week and expect everyone on the team to give a 100% always. Don sacrifices a lot to try and provide a fun, clean, but competitive series. Instead of *****ing and crying why don't you take your skirt off, put your purse down, and pick your gun and come out and play harder next time and invite more teams to join the series.
racer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 02:45 PM #18
nwalsh8855

ha no he isnt not if you know what i know. everytime there is a tournament there there is always something that happens and someone gets screwed.

and i have reffed there before. i did it for the scarmball event. but its ****ed up when you call a paintcheck on the top of your head and a ref take 20 seconds to check you and as they are wastingyour time with being slow you get bunkered. my solution.....train your refs before the even not. ok this is what you do 10 min. before the event kicks ff

Old 09-09-2012, 02:51 PM #19
nwalsh8855

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer13 View Post
Sounds like someone is butt hurt for getting beat. Bad calls and missed calls happen at all levels of play nobody is perfect. The reffing crew does a great job for very little. As far as people throwing games and placing well cause the know someone that is complete and utter BS. Those protege kids work harder than anyone at practice and dedicate themselves to the sport they earned every single point. The same goes for Overspray they practice every single week and expect everyone on the team to give a 100% always. Don sacrifices a lot to try and provide a fun, clean, but competitive series. Instead of *****ing and crying why don't you take your skirt off, put your purse down, and pick your gun and come out and play harder next time and invite more teams to join the series.
get it through your ****ing head that its not just them ill throw in infectious im not calling it out on anyones team. i work my *** off too and play %100 to my ability but when you say one day that your team made 3rd for the series and then you hear the next day that someone messed up the math and your really made 4th....what sparked your interest to decide and recount? if we acctualy would have stuck around till the end of the finals we would have had trophy in hand. im not but hurt at all im just pissed along with im sure alot of other people. im just the one who has the balls to say it.

Old 09-09-2012, 03:58 PM #20
jhw227
Identity Crisis

jhw227 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
jhw227 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
jhw227 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
As Team Captain of the team "nwalsh8855" is refering to, I would like to take the time to apologize to those who are offended and being attacked for unproven situations. What is being said is in no way how the team would like to represent ourselves or to call out other teams. This is one's belief and in now way communicated by our "TRUE" teammates. Once again, I truly apologize to those reading above comments. Please pm me with any comments or concerns and please "DO NOT" continue with responding to any more negative comments. Thank you.
Team Captain
Identity Crisis
Jarrod
jhw227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 04:05 PM #21
nwalsh8855

Like Jarrod said these are my own opinions and have since then resigned from the Team

ReplyRegional Ups