Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2012, 07:14 PM #106
mayhugh7
Hi......
 
mayhugh7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: 253
Choice of duty station, Stewart, plus some cash.
__________________
DM8
mayhugh7 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-31-2012, 08:43 PM #107
Yeti6669
Shoot 'em in the Face
 
Yeti6669's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Washington DC
Yeti6669 donated to help Peyton Trent
Yeti6669 posts videos on PbNation
Yeti6669 supports our troops
Yeti6669 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Yeti6669 is a top reviewer
Yeti6669 is Boss
Not too bad....can't day Stewart would be my first choice...but neither was Myer.
Yeti6669 is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 11:13 PM #108
saunders182
 
 
saunders182's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: WA
saunders182 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars47 View Post
I heard... never heard if you reenlisted or not.



Dang, hope she feels better.

Your getting your g6r soon so that previous post wasn't all bad news. (Is what I meant to say in my last post.)

Lol no. Maybe Friday.
Yea I caught that now. I texted you back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhugh7 View Post
Just waiting for news back on if I got what I asked for.

She still have a fever?
Nope she's better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhugh7 View Post
Choice of duty station, Stewart, plus some cash.
I got some cash ola and a promotion to E-6 out of it. Not too bad


Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti6669 View Post
Not too bad....can't day Stewart would be my first choice...but neither was Myer.
saunders182 is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 10:58 AM #109
mayhugh7
Hi......
 
mayhugh7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: 253
If I was Ranger I would have gotten a lot of cash ola
__________________
DM8
mayhugh7 is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 12:13 PM #110
saunders182
 
 
saunders182's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: WA
saunders182 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhugh7 View Post
If I was Ranger I would have gotten a lot of cash ola


We are always looking for a few good guys

Last edited by saunders182 : 11-01-2012 at 01:48 PM.
saunders182 is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 02:21 PM #111
Mars47
The Right To Arm Bears
 
Mars47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Annual Supporting Member
Mars47 donated to help Peyton Trent
Mars47 supports Bob Gurnsey
Mars47 supports our troops
Mars47 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Mars47 is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhugh7 View Post
Just waiting for news back on if I got what I asked for.

She still have a fever?
Didyou get it?

I actually had a fever last night...seems like in good now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhugh7 View Post
If I was Ranger I would have gotten a lot of cash ola
You know you want to...ranger the **** up....

Quote:
Originally Posted by saunders182 View Post


We are always looking for a few good guys
I hear your volleyball team is excellent. No one death blossoms like a ranger. You could be like the teenage mutant ninja....rangers!

I know we just did a deployment attached to SF but....GET ****ING SERIOUS!

[INSERT MORE PUNS FROM YOUTUBE]
Mars47 is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 10:04 PM #112
Mars47
The Right To Arm Bears
 
Mars47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Annual Supporting Member
Mars47 donated to help Peyton Trent
Mars47 supports Bob Gurnsey
Mars47 supports our troops
Mars47 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Mars47 is Boss
So far.

11 billion offers for the luxe, 1 for the Dm6, 1 for the red flexs. (Didnt sig that thread)

No, I dont want your Geo2, I have a Geo+. No I will not add for your silly Vic2. And my favorite response I gave a guy:...sorry I havent checked my PBN for two hours; I've been at dinner.

I did get offered a 2012 G6r that looks just like yours, Tyler...apparently its a 1 of 5. I told him that and he said, well find the other 3 and you can have a gang. I .

Edit: And I got 3 Pms for the Luxe in the time that it took me to type this post. ****ing Fanboys (OldJosh's wagon friends)
Mars47 is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 10:20 PM #113
mayhugh7
Hi......
 
mayhugh7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: 253
Quote:
Originally Posted by saunders182 View Post


We are always looking for a few good guys
But I'm too scared to go to Ranger school, I feel the RI's will yell and be mean to me.
__________________
DM8
mayhugh7 is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 10:24 PM #114
Mars47
The Right To Arm Bears
 
Mars47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Annual Supporting Member
Mars47 donated to help Peyton Trent
Mars47 supports Bob Gurnsey
Mars47 supports our troops
Mars47 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Mars47 is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhugh7 View Post
But I'm too scared to go to Ranger school, I feel the RI's will yell and be mean to me.
Thats why Im not staying in; I cant take it anymore...too many meanie-heads.
Mars47 is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 10:28 PM #115
mayhugh7
Hi......
 
mayhugh7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: 253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars47 View Post
Thats why Im not staying in; I cant take it anymore...too many meanie-heads.
Aldus in particular
__________________
DM8
mayhugh7 is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 10:35 PM #116
Mars47
The Right To Arm Bears
 
Mars47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Annual Supporting Member
Mars47 donated to help Peyton Trent
Mars47 supports Bob Gurnsey
Mars47 supports our troops
Mars47 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Mars47 is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhugh7 View Post
Aldus in particular
lol. Nah. Its just time for another phase in my life...Maybe I'll be your PL after College.
Mars47 is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 10:47 PM #117
mayhugh7
Hi......
 
mayhugh7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: 253
haha that would be crazy
__________________
DM8
mayhugh7 is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 11:04 PM #118
Mars47
The Right To Arm Bears
 
Mars47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Annual Supporting Member
Mars47 donated to help Peyton Trent
Mars47 supports Bob Gurnsey
Mars47 supports our troops
Mars47 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Mars47 is Boss
1LT Iler: Whats up SPC(P) Mayhugh? I thought you were getting your 6 the last I heard.
SPC(P) Mayhugh: I ran into Aldus...sir.
Mars47 is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 11:38 PM #119
Yeti6669
Shoot 'em in the Face
 
Yeti6669's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Washington DC
Yeti6669 donated to help Peyton Trent
Yeti6669 posts videos on PbNation
Yeti6669 supports our troops
Yeti6669 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Yeti6669 is a top reviewer
Yeti6669 is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars47
1LT Iler: Whats up SPC(P) Mayhugh? I thought you were getting your 6 the last I heard.
SPC(P) Mayhugh: I ran into Aldus...sir.
I should be making LTC around the time you pin 1LT
Yeti6669 is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 11:39 PM #120
mayhugh7
Hi......
 
mayhugh7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: 253
Hey Trevor by the time you get out of college i could have my 7
__________________
DM8

Last edited by mayhugh7 : 11-01-2012 at 11:42 PM.
mayhugh7 is offline  
Old 11-02-2012, 12:16 AM #121
Mars47
The Right To Arm Bears
 
Mars47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Annual Supporting Member
Mars47 donated to help Peyton Trent
Mars47 supports Bob Gurnsey
Mars47 supports our troops
Mars47 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Mars47 is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti6669 View Post
I should be making LTC around the time you pin 1LT
Damn right. You can teach me how to make coffee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhugh7 View Post
Hey Trevor by the time you get out of college i could have my 7
Hope so.
Mars47 is offline  
Old 11-02-2012, 03:26 PM #122
mayhugh7
Hi......
 
mayhugh7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: 253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars47 View Post
Damn right. You can teach me how to make coffee.
Getting a butterbar won't help you with the coffee skill.
__________________
DM8
mayhugh7 is offline  
Old 11-02-2012, 07:10 PM #123
Mars47
The Right To Arm Bears
 
Mars47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Annual Supporting Member
Mars47 donated to help Peyton Trent
Mars47 supports Bob Gurnsey
Mars47 supports our troops
Mars47 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Mars47 is Boss
I wonder if there was a 2LT Scotch...(Butterscotch)

The only goal I didnt do while in the Army was called a WO1, "Spot".

I wanted to be like, "Spot said blah de blah" *giggles*
Mars47 is offline  
Old 11-02-2012, 07:26 PM #124
saunders182
 
 
saunders182's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: WA
saunders182 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars47 View Post
Didyou get it?

I actually had a fever last night...seems like in good now.



You know you want to...ranger the **** up....



I hear your volleyball team is excellent. No one death blossoms like a ranger. You could be like the teenage mutant ninja....rangers!

I know we just did a deployment attached to SF but....GET ****ING SERIOUS!

[INSERT MORE PUNS FROM YOUTUBE]
Charlee is all good now. fever went away and shes back to her normal self.

Our volleyball team is excellent due to our strict screening process which involves alot of jorts wearing and a rigorous physical program as well as STD screening....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars47 View Post
So far.

11 billion offers for the luxe, 1 for the Dm6, 1 for the red flexs. (Didnt sig that thread)

No, I dont want your Geo2, I have a Geo+. No I will not add for your silly Vic2. And my favorite response I gave a guy:...sorry I havent checked my PBN for two hours; I've been at dinner.

I did get offered a 2012 G6r that looks just like yours, Tyler...apparently its a 1 of 5. I told him that and he said, well find the other 3 and you can have a gang. I .

Edit: And I got 3 Pms for the Luxe in the time that it took me to type this post. ****ing Fanboys (OldJosh's wagon friends)
Anno doesnt make anything 1 of anything. If it is a Texas Storm G6r 12 then yea, its about 1 of 20 since texas storm left to go to planet eclipse. I hate it when people think anno makes their marker 1 of 1.

Also a buddy of mine just sent me a amazing offer for a luxe, I actually asked sarah about it, she gave me the death look. *Sigh* after next deployment I will have moola again. My Dragon will more then enough tie me over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhugh7 View Post
But I'm too scared to go to Ranger school, I feel the RI's will yell and be mean to me.
Thats just a rumor we spread to keep people away. You actually go on leave for 3 1/2 months then go on a juice cleanse to give the illusion you are losing weight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars47 View Post
Thats why Im not staying in; I cant take it anymore...too many meanie-heads.
I try to be nice, I just think mister rogers was a SEAL and he was super nice.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti6669 View Post
I should be making LTC around the time you pin 1LT
Ill be SMA of the Army....


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars47 View Post
I wonder if there was a 2LT Scotch...(Butterscotch)

The only goal I didnt do while in the Army was called a WO1, "Spot".

I wanted to be like, "Spot said blah de blah" *giggles*
I said a 1lt in benning whos last name was cherry. I laughed so ****ing hard.
saunders182 is offline  
Old 11-02-2012, 07:32 PM #125
Mars47
The Right To Arm Bears
 
Mars47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Annual Supporting Member
Mars47 donated to help Peyton Trent
Mars47 supports Bob Gurnsey
Mars47 supports our troops
Mars47 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Mars47 is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by saunders182 View Post
Anno doesnt make anything 1 of anything. If it is a Texas Storm G6r 12 then yea, its about 1 of 20 since texas storm left to go to planet eclipse. I hate it when people think anno makes their marker 1 of 1.

Also a buddy of mine just sent me a amazing offer for a luxe, I actually asked sarah about it, she gave me the death look. *Sigh* after next deployment I will have moola again. My Dragon will more then enough tie me over.
Agreed. But I guess there were only 5 of the TS G6r done in that color...

Quote:
Originally Posted by saunders182 View Post
Thats just a rumor we spread to keep people away. You actually go on leave for 3 1/2 months then go on a juice cleanse to give the illusion you are losing weight.
Ive always wondered. Does the black represent the darkness of the juice cleanse and the yellow represent the color of your urine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saunders182 View Post
I try to be nice, I just think mister rogers was a SEAL and he was super nice.....
He was my neighbor way back in the day...He used to let me ride his trolley, but then I couldnt tell anyone about it....waitaminute....

Quote:
Originally Posted by saunders182 View Post
I said a 1lt in benning whos last name was cherry. I laughed so ****ing hard.
Ive known quite a few Cherrys in my life (no pun, literal)
Mars47 is offline  
Old 11-02-2012, 07:36 PM #126
saunders182
 
 
saunders182's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: WA
saunders182 supports Team VICIOUS
Well then I will just trade with you and add a hug!!!! Cant beat that.

And as far as the juice cleanse..... I have said too much already.

Trolley rides eh? Did your bottom hurt afterwards? I heard trolleys can be bumpy.
saunders182 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump