Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2012, 11:40 AM #421
saunders182
 
 
saunders182's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: WA
saunders182 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckles_031 View Post
No, we'll probably get one of each just to make it easy and why the hell are there no restraunts on post that are open 24 hours.
No posts sucks its a snow globe filled with douchebags and shmucks. Don't live there. I will come rescue you and take you to the land of civilization and rationality.

E-7 " why are your hands in your pockets soldier !!!"
Me "cause my hands are cold."
E-7 " you look pretty young to be a staff sergeant ......"
Me just quiet.
E-7 " we'll you are setting a bad example for my soldiers "
Me " yea we wouldn't want them to be like Rangers......."
E-7 " you getting smart with me boy!!!!"
At which point my platoon sergeant stepped on lol. He's a E-8. It was fun.
__________________
Small Gearbag Sale

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post83927609
saunders182 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-18-2012, 12:38 PM #422
Mars47
The Right To Arm Bears
 
Mars47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Annual Supporting Member
Mars47 donated to help Peyton Trent
Mars47 supports Bob Gurnsey
Mars47 supports our troops
Mars47 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Mars47 is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by saunders182 View Post
Wet but good.


Quote:
Originally Posted by saunders182 View Post
Sick burn.

My cat did used to kill rabbits an leave the heads on my front porch. That will wake you up. Especially walking out barefoot.

Speaking of cats been watching a lot more animal channel with Charlotte. I have figured out she loves anything that kills antelope.

Got invited to play with those DWC guys. I gotta see of my schedule even permits it.
My cat back home used to have sex with all the male cats in the neighborhood, and leave $20s on the door step. Best bottom ***** ever.

Like the Lion vs donkey videos? lololol

YOu're on a team?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saunders182 View Post
Yea like a miniature version of that.


Think I might downgrade to a 45ci tank. With PSP filling to 4200 consistently I can get away with a smaller tank. And lighter.
if its shorter it will ruin your form and cause you to shoot inaccurately. I had it explained to me that if you hold your marker in your hand palm up, you should only bring your marker up halfway (90*) without going any further. This will promote good form and posture and all around accuracy because its actually contoured to your body. This is why drop forwards are bad. So you may think you're doing yourself a favor, but you're not. I didnt believe him until I got one of those stubby tanks and used it on the Geo. The change is small, but why not set yourself up for the fullest potential.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saunders182 View Post
I'm not shooing more then a hopper and 4 pods. So I'm going to keep my 45 ci and simply adding a SLP regged 68/45 for those long days where I'm carrying a couple more pods. Boom.

So I decided to at least substitute for DWC. Meaning I will try to make practices and they will incorporate me in based on manning. Fair trade I think. Problem is I'm too busy and trying to commit to something is pretty rough.
That sounds pretty cool, you having practice this saturday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saunders182 View Post
No posts sucks its a snow globe filled with douchebags and shmucks. Don't live there. I will come rescue you and take you to the land of civilization and rationality.

E-7 " why are your hands in your pockets soldier !!!"
Me "cause my hands are cold."
E-7 " you look pretty young to be a staff sergeant ......"
Me just quiet.
E-7 " we'll you are setting a bad example for my soldiers "
Me " yea we wouldn't want them to be like Rangers......."
E-7 " you getting smart with me boy!!!!"
At which point my platoon sergeant stepped on lol. He's a E-8. It was fun.
Mars47 is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 12:46 PM #423
saunders182
 
 
saunders182's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: WA
saunders182 supports Team VICIOUS
Yea I think I will stick with a 68 ci. The nice thing is my 45 ci is a old school style so it's only about a inch shorter then my ninja 68 ci now. I was told to hold your marker in your dominant hand and the tip of the tank should reach your elbow. And that's proper length to encourage good form. But like you said I will re look into it.

What a great cat!!!! And charlottes new fav YouTube video is lions verses donkeys. Lol I can imagine so many hippies being upset about that.

I wouldn't say I'm on a team... More like guesting. And no practice next Saturday. But we should play with Colby.
__________________
Small Gearbag Sale

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post83927609
saunders182 is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 12:55 PM #424
Mars47
The Right To Arm Bears
 
Mars47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Annual Supporting Member
Mars47 donated to help Peyton Trent
Mars47 supports Bob Gurnsey
Mars47 supports our troops
Mars47 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Mars47 is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by saunders182 View Post
Yea I think I will stick with a 68 ci. The nice thing is my 45 ci is a old school style so it's only about a inch shorter then my ninja 68 ci now. I was told to hold your marker in your dominant hand and the tip of the tank should reach your elbow. And that's proper length to encourage good form. But like you said I will re look into it.

What a great cat!!!! And charlottes new fav YouTube video is lions verses donkeys. Lol I can imagine so many hippies being upset about that.

I wouldn't say I'm on a team... More like guesting. And no practice next Saturday. But we should play with Colby.
Yeah, pretty much the same thing; different wording. Its been a while since I was told that so I might also be twisting some stuff up.

Just rewatched. Its amazing how long that donkey on the left stays alive.

We should. Last play before the tourney.
Mars47 is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 01:07 PM #425
saunders182
 
 
saunders182's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: WA
saunders182 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars47 View Post
Yeah, pretty much the same thing; different wording. Its been a while since I was told that so I might also be twisting some stuff up.

Just rewatched. Its amazing how long that donkey on the left stays alive.

We should. Last play before the tourney.
Yea that's why I'm still planning on getting a new Ninja 68 SLP.

Last play date with you before leave is over for me. 4 weeks in a row. I'm getting good. Also the Dragon shot so freaking good. No breaks and it was raining and like 45-50. Shot like a case and a half. Very impressed by the consistency I'm getting. Also filling up once on air is so money. Actually twice. One at the beginning of the day and when I have gone through my third bag I know I should probably go get some more. And that's it

Chuckles you should come out next weekend man!!! We bring booze and have lots of fun. Or we could kidnap you old school style

My favorite is how the donkeys linger near the first kill, how I explained it to Charlotte in my voice over.

Donkey lingering near first kill, " Phil you ok?!?!? Phil!!!!!! Oh dear god what the **** is that !!!!!!!!! **** EVERYONE RUN !!!!!!!!
__________________
Small Gearbag Sale

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post83927609
saunders182 is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 01:15 PM #426
Mars47
The Right To Arm Bears
 
Mars47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Annual Supporting Member
Mars47 donated to help Peyton Trent
Mars47 supports Bob Gurnsey
Mars47 supports our troops
Mars47 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Mars47 is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by saunders182 View Post
Yea that's why I'm still planning on getting a new Ninja 68 SLP.

Last play date with you before leave is over for me. 4 weeks in a row. I'm getting good. Also the Dragon shot so freaking good. No breaks and it was raining and like 45-50. Shot like a case and a half. Very impressed by the consistency I'm getting. Also filling up once on air is so money. Actually twice. One at the beginning of the day and when I have gone through my third bag I know I should probably go get some more. And that's it

Chuckles you should come out next weekend man!!! We bring booze and have lots of fun. Or we could kidnap you old school style

My favorite is how the donkeys linger near the first kill, how I explained it to Charlotte in my voice over.

Donkey lingering near first kill, " Phil you ok?!?!? Phil!!!!!! Oh dear god what the **** is that !!!!!!!!! **** EVERYONE RUN !!!!!!!!
Yep. This coming weekend will be my last in Washington. Two weeks; move. Three weeks; tourney. Ill still hang around in here.

I think we're watching different videos.
Mars47 is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 01:17 PM #427
saunders182
 
 
saunders182's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: WA
saunders182 supports Team VICIOUS
Ok the video where they release domesticated donkeys into the wild and lions obliterate them.
__________________
Small Gearbag Sale

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post83927609
saunders182 is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 01:24 PM #428
Mars47
The Right To Arm Bears
 
Mars47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Annual Supporting Member
Mars47 donated to help Peyton Trent
Mars47 supports Bob Gurnsey
Mars47 supports our troops
Mars47 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Mars47 is Boss
Link?
Mars47 is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 01:27 PM #429
saunders182
 
 
saunders182's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: WA
saunders182 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars47
Link?
Don't know how to do it on the app.....
__________________
Small Gearbag Sale

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post83927609
saunders182 is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 01:39 PM #430
saunders182
 
 
saunders182's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: WA
saunders182 supports Team VICIOUS
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ip4AKdKiZA
__________________
Small Gearbag Sale

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post83927609
saunders182 is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 01:46 PM #431
Mars47
The Right To Arm Bears
 
Mars47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Annual Supporting Member
Mars47 donated to help Peyton Trent
Mars47 supports Bob Gurnsey
Mars47 supports our troops
Mars47 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Mars47 is Boss


fine.

Looking forward to playing this weekend. also looking forward to being done with the army.

Im missing a ton of ****...So Im gonna scour the off post surplus stores tomorrow....

Alot of wet weather stuff, alot of cold weather stuff, and DAPS. Pretty much all the useless stuff that I've never used. The only explanation as to where it could be is I stored some stuff in my buddies garage before Iraq, and I just never took it out and then he PCSed. Sucks. I would do a FLIPL, but I dont know how long itll take and I HAVE to leave on the 1st. :\

And of course I cant clear post until I clear the unit until I clear S4 until I clear CIF. Big gay chain. S1 was like, *sign* "Good luck!" S4 is like *Looks at me with a bored disbelieving look* "You gotta have cleared CIF, the arms room, the motorpool, SUpply, NBC, Training room before I'll sign this." Im like..."...really?" *He looks at me a little pissed off that I didnt believe him, but I hold my ground like a boss cause hes a ****ing useless supply ****** on rear d since forever (No deployment patch as E6)* "yeah, go get those signed then come back."

Last edited by Mars47 : 11-18-2012 at 01:48 PM.
Mars47 is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 01:51 PM #432
saunders182
 
 
saunders182's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: WA
saunders182 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars47


fine.

Looking forward to playing this weekend. also looking forward to being done with the army.

Im missing a ton of ****...So Im gonna scour the off post surplus stores tomorrow....

Alot of wet weather stuff, alot of cold weather stuff, and DAPS. Pretty much all the useless stuff that I've never used. The only explanation as to where it could be is I stored some stuff in my buddies garage before Iraq, and I just never took it out and then he PCSed. Sucks. I would do a FLIPL, but I dont know how long itll take and I HAVE to leave on the 1st. :\

And of course I cant clear post until I clear the unit until I clear S4 until I clear CIF. Big gay chain. S1 was like, *sign* "Good luck!" S4 is like *Looks at me with a bored disbelieving look* "You gotta have cleared CIF, the arms room, the motorpool, SUpply, NBC, Training room before I'll sign this." Im like..."...really?" *He looks at me a little pissed off that I didnt believe him, but I hold my ground like a boss cause hes a ****ing useless supply ****** on rear d since forever (No deployment patch as E6)* "yeah, go get those signed then come back."
Dude I did alittle inventory. Missing almost all my CIF issue army ****. Bad

Also way to go. People who haven't been deployed should get not be douchebags to people who have. Kinda like mutual respect. Jut my .02 cents.
__________________
Small Gearbag Sale

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post83927609
saunders182 is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 02:02 PM #433
Mars47
The Right To Arm Bears
 
Mars47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Annual Supporting Member
Mars47 donated to help Peyton Trent
Mars47 supports Bob Gurnsey
Mars47 supports our troops
Mars47 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Mars47 is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by saunders182 View Post
Dude I did alittle inventory. Missing almost all my CIF issue army ****. Bad

Also way to go. People who haven't been deployed should get not be douchebags to people who have. Kinda like mutual respect. Jut my .02 cents.
Damn. Set some money aside for that ****....or never leave so you can sign your own flipl. SMA Saunders.

Exactly. Everytime I see that I wanna ask them "How do you make it to E6 without deploying in the last 6 years?" ****, I've spent more time deployed than in garrison (taking out BCT and AIT). But thats just a dick sizing competition.
Mars47 is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 02:23 PM #434
saunders182
 
 
saunders182's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: WA
saunders182 supports Team VICIOUS
I know. I saw a E-8, 3 E-7's and a handful of E-6's in Waller hall. No deployment. No
Badges. I'm like how in the **** do you make points.

But looking forward to paintwarz. Ill bring some beer. I have decided a beer or two during play helps. I did drink Gatorade yesterday and took out 3 of their 6 from the snake.... But that was a fluke right ?
__________________
Small Gearbag Sale

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post83927609
saunders182 is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 02:26 PM #435
Pr1m0
Givin' um the Switch
 
Pr1m0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: TN
Annual Supporting Member
Pr1m0 plays in the PSP
Pr1m0 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Pr1m0 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by saunders182 View Post
I know. I saw a E-8, 3 E-7's and a handful of E-6's in Waller hall. No deployment. No
Badges. I'm like how in the **** do you make points.

But looking forward to paintwarz. Ill bring some beer. I have decided a beer or two during play helps. I did drink Gatorade yesterday and took out 3 of their 6 from the snake.... But that was a fluke right ?
why is your toon dadddy a e8?
__________________
RuthlessPB.com
DLX.

Has Anyone Seen My Nods?
Probably the only Active SF guy still competing in Paintball -__-
Pr1m0 is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 02:29 PM #436
saunders182
 
 
saunders182's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: WA
saunders182 supports Team VICIOUS
Cause we are ballers.



Actually he just got pinned and is moving on. So yea we are getting a new platoon sergeant soon.
__________________
Small Gearbag Sale

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post83927609
saunders182 is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 02:53 PM #437
Yeti6669
Shoot 'em in the Face
 
Yeti6669's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Washington DC
Annual Supporting Member
Yeti6669 donated to help Peyton Trent
Yeti6669 posts videos on PbNation
Yeti6669 supports our troops
Yeti6669 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Yeti6669 is a top reviewer
Yeti6669 is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by saunders182
I know. I saw a E-8, 3 E-7's and a handful of E-6's in Waller hall. No deployment. No
Badges. I'm like how in the **** do you make points.

But looking forward to paintwarz. Ill bring some beer. I have decided a beer or two during play helps. I did drink Gatorade yesterday and took out 3 of their 6 from the snake.... But that was a fluke right ?
You should walk the pentagon some time...
Yeti6669 is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 02:55 PM #438
Yeti6669
Shoot 'em in the Face
 
Yeti6669's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Washington DC
Annual Supporting Member
Yeti6669 donated to help Peyton Trent
Yeti6669 posts videos on PbNation
Yeti6669 supports our troops
Yeti6669 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Yeti6669 is a top reviewer
Yeti6669 is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckles_031
No, we'll probably get one of each just to make it easy and why the hell are there no restraunts on post that are open 24 hours.
The denizens of the Army are fat enough as it is
Yeti6669 is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 02:57 PM #439
saunders182
 
 
saunders182's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: WA
saunders182 supports Team VICIOUS
Yeti!!! I wore your shirt again. Represent !!!! I heard old josh might be throwing some paint with you sometime soon ? How's life though?
__________________
Small Gearbag Sale

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post83927609
saunders182 is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 03:44 PM #440
Yeti6669
Shoot 'em in the Face
 
Yeti6669's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Washington DC
Annual Supporting Member
Yeti6669 donated to help Peyton Trent
Yeti6669 posts videos on PbNation
Yeti6669 supports our troops
Yeti6669 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Yeti6669 is a top reviewer
Yeti6669 is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by saunders182 View Post
Yeti!!! I wore your shirt again. Represent !!!! I heard old josh might be throwing some paint with you sometime soon ? How's life though?
Busy as hell man. I was supposed to be in LA this weekend for a team tryout, but some assclown in one of the units on the post I was visiting lost his weapon so we all got locked down for 30 hours and I missed my flights. Ran a 5k with my daughter today and going to the outerbanks for Xmas. If I can just make it through January with my sanity I'll be golden.
Yeti6669 is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 04:00 PM #441
saunders182
 
 
saunders182's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: WA
saunders182 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti6669

Busy as hell man. I was supposed to be in LA this weekend for a team tryout, but some assclown in one of the units on the post I was visiting lost his weapon so we all got locked down for 30 hours and I missed my flights. Ran a 5k with my daughter today and going to the outerbanks for Xmas. If I can just make it through January with my sanity I'll be golden.
What team? Flying all the way cross country ? Must be pretty sick.

Lockdown for 30 hours. I would have started shooting. Drinking. Both.

5 k huh? That's pretty cool. My last 5 k was at 7200 feet and I got like a 20:44. Not too bad. I'm looking forward to when Charlee is old enough to do stuff like that with me.

I love the outer banks. Living in VA and NC I would go there all the time. Especially ocracoke island ( Is that how you spell it?) but yea OBX is bad ***.
__________________
Small Gearbag Sale

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post83927609
saunders182 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump