PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-30-2013, 08:21 AM #22
InfantryMike12
Armed Force Panzer #12

InfantryMike12 is playing at Living Legends VI
InfantryMike12 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Its what you make of it man, i love the army its too easy but i also love the lifestyle. It sucks at times especially in a line unit, but oh well checks will always come in and you will get fed. You will probably learn to drink more lol especially of you are stationed in germany! Just gotta learn how to man up and control yourself. Youll learn how to run a broom and mop thats forsure. You re house will always be clean no matter how hard you partied! Lol and as for the guy who talking about you getting a leadership position make it through basic first before you worry about leading soldiers...
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-30-2013, 01:28 PM #23
Diarrhea Slurpee

Haha. Are you joining to get you out of the trouble that you're already in? Also, do some ****ing research on each MOS. It's the next 4 years of your mediocre life. Maybe 5, if you do everything the Recruiter tells you.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:46 PM #24
generalee72
Knight who says Ni

generalee72 is a Moderator
generalee72 is a Supporting Member
generalee72 donated to help Peyton Trent
generalee72 supports our troops
generalee72 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
generalee72 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfantryMike12 View Post
Its what you make of it man, i love the army its too easy but i also love the lifestyle. It sucks at times especially in a line unit, but oh well checks will always come in and you will get fed. You will probably learn to drink more lol especially of you are stationed in germany! Just gotta learn how to man up and control yourself. Youll learn how to run a broom and mop thats forsure. You re house will always be clean no matter how hard you partied! Lol and as for the guy who talking about you getting a leadership position make it through basic first before you worry about leading soldiers...
This

Not Army, but 8yrs Marine Corps. I have seen many people enhance their life, and many destroy it with the military lifestyle. If you are [still] thinking of joining to solve a drinking problem, you will most likely fail, sobriety is not one of the more successful attributes of our fighting forces. However if you are joining to change the direction of your life by use of a drastic change, it really could go either direction. Every person I ever saw "in a hole" with their life in the military, was standing in that hole holding a shovel themselves. (or driving the backhoe in some cases) They often would blame the military for "screwing them", but the path always lead back to a bad decision. (or most often a group of them)

If it's still in the cards, and you haven't signed up yet, here's a good place to start.
*Find a job (MOS) you'd really love to do.
*Pick a duty station you'd really love to be stationed.
*Accept you're not getting/keeping either one of them.
*Suck it up.
*Buckle up and hold on for a ride you have little control over.
*Enjoy the ride.
PS- Don't marry (touch) a tag chaser, and don't screw another service members wife.

Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. –Lou Holtz (via-John Maxwell)

Advice for the thread: "how to open a paintball store"
NastyShock3r: hey guy's i live in miami i need help to open a paintball store can anyone help or can tell me what i need to do?
midstatepaintball: That's easy! Just push on the front door of the store if it says "push", or pull on the door if it says "pull".
generalee72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:54 PM #25
rT159
BlackOps

has been a member for 10 years
I dunno how many people notice this, but all my friends who had a dead end life before joining, have the same dead end life when they got out. Only 2 people in my first platoon are going to college, and I'm one of them. Successful people will be successful, if you're not before you join, you probably won't be when you get out.
rT159 is offline   Reply With Quote