Old 10-05-2012, 01:24 PM #1
sagestylerpb
Colorado Baller

sagestylerpb owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
sagestylerpb owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
sagestylerpb has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
sagestylerpb has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Best Speedball near Waco

Hey guys, I just moved to Waco from CO and was wondering where all of the good speedball is. I was thinking of buying all new gear but I dont want to until I know if I can play speedball or not lol...

Thanks.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:56 PM #2
John0156

webers
Old 10-05-2012, 06:25 PM #3
JoshC90

JoshC90 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagestylerpb View Post
Hey guys, I just moved to Waco from CO and was wondering where all of the good speedball is. I was thinking of buying all new gear but I dont want to until I know if I can play speedball or not lol...

Thanks.

Ide say comanche badlandz for sure. Powerplay here in town has a great shop just not alot of turny guys. If we can get a turny crowd out there then they will put up an airball field.

The guys that work over at powerplay here in waco are awesome, they have a great tech whos certified for like everything and there always trying to barter and gun whore there markers around. I know quinn right now is selling a 09 XSV ego, a vice, and i think a etek. And im probably buying a rotor from him tomorrow lol

comanche badlandz in belton has a 5man field with good 5v5 sunday 8-12ish. I try to get out there basically every sunday morning its not raining so we could car pool lol there about to move to a new location in belton, where there will be 2 5man AND 2 3man fields plus some speedball/woodsball. But there gunna have 4 airball fields up. So deff some good pb around here

I always check out websters when i drive by, but ive only seen anyone playing like twice. Theres always a turn out at CB sunday mornings, even in the mudd they play lol

Texas Storm G6R - Ripper Victory - DM9
Support American Made

Last edited by JoshC90 : 10-05-2012 at 06:31 PM.
JoshC90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:25 PM #4
sagestylerpb
Colorado Baller

sagestylerpb owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
sagestylerpb owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
sagestylerpb has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
sagestylerpb has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Sounds great man! That would be awesome lol. I just bought a GT so hopefully I will see you out there pretty soon.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:08 PM #5
JoshC90

JoshC90 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagestylerpb View Post
Sounds great man! That would be awesome lol. I just bought a GT so hopefully I will see you out there pretty soon.
Sounds good man! Unfortunately this coming sunday they will be closed, there working pretty hard trying to get the new field up and running. Should only be 2 or 3 weeks and well have 4 air fields to play on im excited

If ull b ready to go by saturday were hopfully going to be up at powerplay here in waco. Trying to get a group together for 3v3 airball, have 2 so far

If ure missing anything let me know, see if we cant lend you w/e to get you playing.

Texas Storm G6R - Ripper Victory - DM9
Support American Made

Last edited by JoshC90 : 10-08-2012 at 07:11 PM.
JoshC90 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups