Community Focus

Old 10-06-2012, 05:09 PM #1
TherealInsomniac
Bangarang

TherealInsomniac plays in the PSP
TherealInsomniac is playing at Living Legends VI
TherealInsomniac has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
TherealInsomniac supports Empire
May have feedback dispute.. not sure yet.

SO I believe someone is trying to scam their money back out of me to get a return on paypal. Or at least may be
sold an HK pack on PBN on sept aug 30. I mailed it on the 31. Ill mention I used it on the 25th/26th with no issues. I washed it and reinspected it. no issues. since the guy undercut me $5 I mailed it first class (7-10 buisiness days) on aug 31, with tracking. USPS decided to not be diligent and lose it. they re located it and returned it to me on sept 20. I switched boxes and re-mailed it using 3-day priority. It was delivered at 1:24 on sept 22nd. (0312 0860 0000 8254 8229)

Today he sent me a message
Quote:
Originally Posted by MD-Henderson
So aside form the rip on the back one of the pod holders is almost completely ripped off. This pack was in bad shape you did not list this pack like this. It's not even usable like this what the hell?
Here is how I replied:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealInsomniac
I never had a rip in the pod pack. at least none that I noticed. I'd have noticed an "almost ripped off" sized tear. And I used it to hold paint just fine the week before you paid.
I then washed it and made sure it was in the same condition after. you paid august 30. I shipped it first class snail mail on aug 31...should have been 7-10 business days to LA from ann arbor. snail mail went bad. USPS found it and I got it back, then I switched boxes and re-shipped 3 day priority the same day It RTS'd, the 20th... you received it on the 22nd of september at 1:24 pm.

Leave feedback as you see fit. However Im disputing anything other than a positive. it was delivered on sept 22nd. its october 6th. that leaves 14 days at which you could have:
1)left feedback noting the issues you mentioned.
2)played with the pack and caused the issues.
Now that thats over with.. Ill help you solve your rip.
Its under warranty still. call HK and tell them one of the pod slots is ripping off.it is under warranty, they'll replace it. you could probably even set up an in person exchange. they operate out of gardena, which is 7-8 miles in your direction form LAX
How am I to handle poor feed back that could come from this? or even a paypal dispute? I don't want my account to freeze.
PANTS/JERSEYS
Packs
Masks
TherealInsomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement