DC19
Doodlebug Sportz

Annual Supporting Member
DC19 is a Supporting Member
DC19 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexisme View Post
I know its better IN than OUT.

My complaint is, the factory manual stated I should have to put it in. The only reason I could see it being put in is for someone (by someone I mean person at the store) to shoot the gun, test the gun,use the gun etc. The gun can be tested without the feathertouch in. If they come that way from the factory, cool, they tested it to make sure it works. I thought thats all the factory did to ensure the gun works, air it up and shoot it, not install the feathertouch. I did not know they have been coming with it installed.

I see no reason for a store or someone else to put it in unless they are using the gun. Which, in my eyes, if you are buying a brand new gun, someone else shouldn't be playing with it before you get it.

Its kind of like buying a brand new car. Sure when I bought my Silverado I could of went with the one on their lot w/ 300 miles and saved some coin. Or I could of bought used and saved a few thousand. But, I wanted brand new, so I waited and paid more for one w/ delivery truck mileage on it.

Kind of relates to this gun, sure I could of bought a used one or slightly used one for around 1200... But, I wanted one that noone else has used/owned so I bought it new.

I think I'm a little bitter about it because its the second gun i've bought in 2 weeks that I feel like I kind of got screwed on. I buy things brand new and pay the premium of brand new because I want brand new things
Whenever we (DBS) sell a Luxe we go thru and chrono and set the gun up (typically install feathertouch if it is not installed, I turn the dwell to 16MS, set the firing mode to capped semi, with a BPS limit of 15 BPS. By Pass BPS at 12BPS).

The store might have been trying to set the gun up for you, to help you have the best experience possible. I know that is what we try to do for each gun we send out / sell in the shop.

If you want the manual I would bet Darryl would send you one. You can send me your info & I can get you one sent out.

Pretty sure I just helped revive a 60 day old thread
LuxePbCentral - Your #1 Stop for Everything Luxe -
PM me for any Luxe / Parts! I can get custom Luxes for you!!!
PaintballNW.com - Local Event Coverage & Promotion!
PM me to request event coverage & make suggestions!

Last edited by DC19 : 12-07-2012 at 08:21 PM.
DC19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement