Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2012, 05:06 PM #22
godraep
FapAttackV.1
 
godraep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West Virginia
godraep supports Team VICIOUS
godraep supports Team VICIOUS
godraep is attending Decay of Nations VI
godraep supports DLX Technology
You convieniently skipped the main question I had.. did you buy it direct from DLX or from a third party store? If the latter then you're complaining on a manufacturers forum, or directly to the manufacturer for something a dealer did.

Feather touch comes installed from the factory, the manual just hasnt been updated. It seems like your brand new marker was opened after it left dlx and arrived wherever you purchased it. You should take this up with the store it was bought from, because the card you're missing does come with every shrink wrapped luxe, unless its an oversight.

Your reaction just kinda makes me feel like you were looking for a reason to be pissed off before it even arrived.
__________________
Give me a job.

Last edited by godraep : 10-05-2012 at 05:10 PM.
godraep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-05-2012, 05:13 PM #23
rexisme
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NWI *219*
Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by godraep View Post
You convieniently skipped the main question I had.. did you buy it direct from DLX or from a third party store? If the latter then you're complaining on a manufacturers forum, or directly to the manufacturer for something a dealer did.

Feather touch comes installed from the factory, the manual just hasnt been updated. It seems like your brand new marker was opened after it left dlx and arrived wherever you purchased it. You should take this up with the store it was bought from, because the card you're missing does come with every shrink wrapped luxe, unless its an oversight.

Your reaction just kinda makes me feel like you were looking for a reason to be pissed off before it even arrived.
No,no,no I guess I should clarify this. No, I did not buy from DLX but, I did buy from a company that is on this site, that is supposively a DLX liscensed place/retailer? I was just trying to find out how its suppose to come. I dont want anything out of this or to return the gun.

HOWEVER, maybe they would like to know how a retailer is representing their product? Because the place is claiming it came like that. So now we have a ****ty quality control job on the anno? See how that works, everyone points a finger.
__________________
NOBAMA

1/1 Factory Acid wash green splashed luxe... Cheap.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4281337

Last edited by rexisme : 10-05-2012 at 05:41 PM.
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:04 PM #24
rubenpr79
Principe
 
rubenpr79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Orlando
Annual Supporting Member
rubenpr79 plays in the PSP
rubenpr79 is Legendary
rubenpr79 supports DLX Technology
dlx send their guns shrink wrapped 99.9% of the time. call dlx and they will take care of you no matrer what !!!
__________________
Luxe Mob
rubenpr79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:12 PM #25
WldWzl
Limp Gawd
 
WldWzl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: MN
Annual Supporting Member
WldWzl donated to help Peyton Trent
WldWzl supports our troops
Mine arrived wrapped from a re-seller, card, CD, FT screw installed, charger, inserts, barrel bag, parts kit, charger, extra battery, and rail.

Looked right to me.
WldWzl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:16 AM #26
Trey A
TreyA
 
Trey A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Detroit, MI
Trey A plays in the PSP
Trey A supports Team VICIOUS
Trey A supports Team VICIOUS
Trey A supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by naughty88 View Post
ALL 60 luxes I have bought this year have come with the following.

75-100 percent battery
Feather touch screw installed
CD.
Warranty card
Tools
USB cable
2 inserts.

It comes set to work out of the box. No complaints here with all my 1500 plus purchases I have made this year with DLX
damn!!!! 60! i mean 15 is realistic but 60 is just absurd for supplying the used luxe market!!!
__________________
CRU PAINTBALL
Trey A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:33 AM #27
godraep
FapAttackV.1
 
godraep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West Virginia
godraep supports Team VICIOUS
godraep supports Team VICIOUS
godraep is attending Decay of Nations VI
godraep supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexisme View Post
No,no,no I guess I should clarify this. No, I did not buy from DLX but, I did buy from a company that is on this site, that is supposively a DLX liscensed place/retailer? I was just trying to find out how its suppose to come. I dont want anything out of this or to return the gun.

HOWEVER, maybe they would like to know how a retailer is representing their product? Because the place is claiming it came like that. So now we have a ****ty quality control job on the anno? See how that works, everyone points a finger.
I musta missed you saying anything about the ano, if there is an issue from the store as you described, you should mention it to the store. If they wont do anything (I dont know how bad the ano issue you speak of is) Then go directly to DLX.

The people at DLX are exceptionally helpful and always super good to their customers.
__________________
Give me a job.
godraep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:36 AM #28
GaryR1984
 
 
GaryR1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL.
He never said anything about the anno till the end, he story keeps changing.
GaryR1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:02 PM #29
rexisme
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NWI *219*
Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
The anno is not a big deal, its under the power core latch. You can't see it and I've seen it listed on many luxes on the b/s/t. The story is not changing one bit, I also didn't notice it until I was completely going over the gun because I thought it was used. Its not a big deal, I'm not downing DLX at all. its cute though the fanboi's starting to come out of the woodwork.
__________________
NOBAMA

1/1 Factory Acid wash green splashed luxe... Cheap.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4281337
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:11 PM #30
rexisme
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NWI *219*
Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by godraep View Post
You convieniently skipped the main question I had..
Your reaction just kinda makes me feel like you were looking for a reason to be pissed off before it even arrived.
Actually no, I answered indirectly.
__________________
NOBAMA

1/1 Factory Acid wash green splashed luxe... Cheap.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4281337

Last edited by rexisme : 10-08-2012 at 09:50 AM.
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 11:20 PM #31
thrilkil
 
 
thrilkil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Greenville, SC
thrilkil owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
thrilkil is for the Gunfight
thrilkil has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
thrilkil is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexisme View Post
The anno is not a big deal, its under the power core latch. You can't see it and I've seen it listed on many luxes on the b/s/t. The story is not changing one bit, I also didn't notice it until I was completely going over the gun because I thought it was used. Its not a big deal, I'm not downing DLX at all. its cute though the fanboi's starting to come out of the woodwork.
OR your story did change even if it was a legitimate reason. Also people are pretty much telling you it was probably the retailer. Licensed or not some employees can do shady stuff.

You seem like an angry person. Regardless I would prefer someone make sure my marker performs properly before it leaves the factory. Getting a completely unshot marker is probably a bad idea.
__________________
Luxe 1.0 polished/black accents.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3897731
thrilkil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:55 AM #32
rexisme
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NWI *219*
Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrilkil View Post
OR your story did change even if it was a legitimate reason. Also people are pretty much telling you it was probably the retailer. Licensed or not some employees can do shady stuff.

You seem like an angry person. Regardless I would prefer someone make sure my marker performs properly before it leaves the factory. Getting a completely unshot marker is probably a bad idea.
My story did and didn't change, I added to it after I found more but it did not change. The way I took it by him saying it changed is that I started lying about it or something. Because the first thing someone says before they call someone a liar is that their story keeps changing. Still the same story with more **** that I found later. So its still the same story with more added to it as I found more. But, the story has not changed one bit its actually very consistent. I work midnights, I leave my house at 515pm and dont get home until 830am the next morning. So the time I do have right now to inspect the gun etc is limited

I know it wasn't DLX that did it. I'm not blaming them (DLX) and I never have. I'm asking how other peoples Luxe came packaged. I was under the assumption, just like it says, that DLX tested it before it left. That is why I am saying there was no reason for the retailer to open the gun. If they sell it as brand new, they have no reason to open it, finger **** it, shoot it, install **** that shouldnt be installed (which apparently the FT comes installed now), and leave things out of the case/box that should be in it.

As far as being an angry person, not really, especially IRL. I'm a little pissed right now though, I also bought an axe that came with some issues and lies too. Both guns, were bought local, I consider where I bought the luxe local because they are within 2 hours and they do have an indoor field that I'd like to try in the winter. Sure the place I bought my axe from could get me a luxe but after the axe issue, I tried another local place to buy a luxe. Got screwed again. Honestly, I just think I have really bad luck and need to stay away from expensive ****. I bought a brand new truck, right off the floor, every option, 2 months into ownership, the paint oxidized, so I had a $40k truck repainted with 800 miles on it. A week later the 20'' chrome rims delaminated. I bought my wife a new malibu, 2nd day we had it airbag light came on, then tcs system fried, then a strut went out. I just am beginning to think that I need to stay with used **** or junk from now on.
__________________
NOBAMA

1/1 Factory Acid wash green splashed luxe... Cheap.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4281337

Last edited by rexisme : 10-07-2012 at 01:36 AM.
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:24 PM #33
godraep
FapAttackV.1
 
godraep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West Virginia
godraep supports Team VICIOUS
godraep supports Team VICIOUS
godraep is attending Decay of Nations VI
godraep supports DLX Technology
If theres any performance issues that ever arise on your luxe please feel free to pm me and Ill get you sorted. Its unfortunate the store treated you as such and I hope the luxe continues to work great for you.
__________________
Give me a job.
godraep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:23 PM #34
rexisme
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NWI *219*
Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
godraep; thanks, I appreciate it. Took it out today, I'll keep it just the way it is. After getting it dialed at the chrono, I dont think enough money could get it away from me now....
__________________
NOBAMA

1/1 Factory Acid wash green splashed luxe... Cheap.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4281337
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:42 PM #35
thunderstruckdc2005
Fear Boner
 
thunderstruckdc2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ft. Campbell, KY
thunderstruckdc2005 supports Pev's Paintball
thunderstruckdc2005 plays in the APPA D4 division
thunderstruckdc2005 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
thunderstruckdc2005 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
thunderstruckdc2005 supports DLX Technology
i have to agree with rex. he paid for a BRAND NEW marker and his is clearly used. i'd be pretty upset too. i thought i was trading for a BNIB Mutiny Luxe and mine came without a parts kit, leaking from the bolt sail oring, and missing a grip screw. but i've fixed most of that (minus the parts kit) and i love my luxe.
thunderstruckdc2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:38 AM #36
rld1313
 
 
rld1313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: miami
rld1313 owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
rld1313 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
rld1313 supports DLX Technology
i just got my 2.0 from punisherpb and it didnt come with the cd or feather touch paper also had lube residue all over the frame and barrel back ! For those that got a 2.0 new do they usually come drenched in lube ?

also the accent color on the case was scratched off and a new color was written under

Last edited by rld1313 : 10-08-2012 at 12:42 AM.
rld1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:25 AM #37
riley brown
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: British columbia canada
Mine cam with the screw in and they told me that i should take the screw out till the guns broke in and why complain if its a new gun u can tell if it had been shot abunch just look at the bolt and breach for marks
riley brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:16 AM #38
spreadhawknine
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
spreadhawknine owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
spreadhawknine owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
i want a luxe
spreadhawknine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:22 AM #39
nick425
 
 
nick425's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: meriden ct
nick425 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
nick425 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
nick425 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
As to accent colors generally retailers will swap parts themselves and make limited colors. with out Special ordering them from dlx or other venders
__________________
Matts Outback Paintball
Former Fuzzy Bunnies Captain

You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth
nick425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:20 AM #40
godraep
FapAttackV.1
 
godraep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West Virginia
godraep supports Team VICIOUS
godraep supports Team VICIOUS
godraep is attending Decay of Nations VI
godraep supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick425 View Post
As to accent colors generally retailers will swap parts themselves and make limited colors. with out Special ordering them from dlx or other venders
That is a great way to void the warranty before it even goes out the door, any retailer doing that and not making customers aware should be questioned.



Quote:
Originally Posted by rld1313 View Post
i just got my 2.0 from punisherpb and it didnt come with the cd or feather touch paper also had lube residue all over the frame and barrel back ! For those that got a 2.0 new do they usually come drenched in lube ?

also the accent color on the case was scratched off and a new color was written under
Your Luxe should come shrink wrapped, clean, and untouched by anyone but DLX employees. You should call punishers and make them aware of this mistake.
__________________
Give me a job.
godraep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:52 PM #41
Gdiddy056
 
 
Gdiddy056's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Gdiddy056 is playing at Living Legends VI
Gdiddy056 owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Gdiddy056 supports DLX Technology
I just got my luxe from ANS Gear no bubble wrap settings card was missing as well not sure on the feather touch screw yet
Gdiddy056 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:02 PM #42
Ty29
Nor Mich raised
 
Ty29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: West Mich
Have you guys checked underneath the foam for the settings card?
Ty29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump