PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-03-2012, 11:03 PM #1
BriGuy31+

Woodsball players?

Hello, I'm back in the hobby after a few years off. I'm looking for a team or just single players that want to hook up to shoot. I'm available a couple times per month to play. I live in Waterford, 48328, and will travel an hour or so to play.

Any teams out there looking for a new player with a few years experience? I won't consider myself a young buck(34yo) with unlimited ropes to shoot. I have a 2008 Proto Matrix w/ Rotorand other back up guns. Once I knock the rust off I will be a great asset to your team,used to kick butt...lol. I just want a good group of guys to shoot with. Let me know if your a team or single player looking for another player. Thanks!
BriGuy31+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:49 PM #2
reshafer

reshafer owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
reshafer is attending Decay of Nations VII
A couple friends and I play at lone wolf west in metamora a couple times a month if you'd be interested I'd have to talk it over with them of course
reshafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 01:34 AM #3
BriGuy31+

Quote:
Originally Posted by reshafer View Post
A couple friends and I play at lone wolf west in metamora a couple times a month if you'd be interested I'd have to talk it over with them of course
Cool, let me know. I'm ready to try out some of my new gear. I appreciate the offer.
BriGuy31+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 07:05 AM #4
CONFEDERATE ARMY
ha ha ha

CONFEDERATE ARMY has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
we attend the big games at hell survivors if that is up your alley.... we tend to run with a few groups of guys.... the nudi boyz (play shirtless) and mad frog (a company that has portable paintball, for like birthday partys n stuff and they come to you) then a few more smaller teams started tagging along since last year, feel free to message me if this might be your kind of play...

if you hear....
a "yeee ha" in the woods its never a good thing for the other team (either i just took a few of your players out or im comming your way...)
a "yeee ha" on a plane is something to not even think about , just RUN (pointing a gun at me only tempts me to drop off and shoot you in the face) "its happened before and will again.
a "yeee ha" in a chopper it might be a good idea to just call your self out now. (no discription needed.......at all!!!)

Global conquest y2k12 team mexico "president"
CONFEDERATE ARMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:19 AM #5
vinculum

What is best paintball place to play north of Detroit ?
vinculum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:13 AM #6
Darthdoug
CRU Paintball Player

Annual Supporting Member
Darthdoug plays in the PSP
Darthdoug donated to help Peyton Trent
Darthdoug supports our troops
Darthdoug plays in the APPA D3 division
There is no "best place" there is your personal favorite place. Some have a favorite style of play, a favorite field owner/ref staff, a favorite actual field to play on, or a favorite group of regulars that show up.

North of Detroit (but still on the east side) there are:

- CRU Paintball in Flint (indoor, outdoor, speedball, woodsball)
- TCP Lansing in well... close to Lansing (outdoor, speedball, woodsball)
- Bandit Paintball in Saginaw (indoor, outdoor, speedball, woodsball)

West Side hides a few more fields and I may be forgetting one. I just included the ones that I'm fairly certain you will be happy with. Best answer is to try as many as you're willing to drive to and see which one you have the best time at.
Darthdoug is online now   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups