Old 10-03-2012, 10:25 AM #1
snowboarderbrend
Scatophobic

has been a member for 10 years
snowboarderbrend posts videos on PbNation
snowboarderbrend has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
snowboarderbrend has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
24' Cobia Fishing Boat F/S ONLY.

Yeahhhh so I'm pretty sure I'm taking a shot in the dark selling this here but its already on craigslist and other sites so why not right?

Maybe some of your parents or family are looking for a boat, feel free to direct them here. If they buy the boat I WILL PUT $150 IN YOUR PAYPAL.

PRICE REDUCED TO $34,000. Still includes everything. Older Cobia boats in worse condition are selling for 36-39000 and some are without a trailer, this is a great end-of-season deal for the avid fisherman.

Boat will also be up for sale locally so if you want it, don't hesitate.

Asking Price: $34,000 Negotiable. This is INCLUDING the trailer and a ton of accessories. If you are local enough (within a few hour drive) I can also deliver the boat to you.
Once again the price IS NEGOTIABLE, but please no low-ball offers. Don't write checks you cant cash; If you don't have the money, please don't make an offer.

BOAT COMES WITH CUSTOM NexTrail Aluminum Slide-On trailer. Dual axle, stainless brake lines, LED Lighting, DOT Red/White Reflective Tape, new tires, spare w/ cover, Flat Rope Crank not metal wire,

Details:
Year: 2004
Make: Cobia
Model: 250 Express Walkaround
Motor(s): 2 Yamaha 150hp 4-Stroke Outboards with New Water Pumps and Thermostats in both. -Low Hours APPROX: 420 (will get exact number by request) Both Motors have been professionally serviced/winterized/de-winterized by a certified Yamaha technician (paperwork for all work done from last season to current available by request) Also have Cobia Bag with manuals and all important information about the boat.

Attached to the hard top is a custom built heavy duty extension made of steel tubing that can support me hanging on it (I weigh 261lbs) so its very strong. Provides extra shade on those clear-skied days can also be used to strap down things like tubes or wakeboards or w/e else you might want to toss up there for the ride out of the marina.

Freshly Painted Hull, Extended Hard Top, Rocket Launchers, Top Spot-Light, Clear Cockpit Covers, Garmin GPS/FF, VHF Radio, Under-seat Toilet with Pump-out Tank,Windlass with New Anchor Line/Anchor, Small refridgerator, Freshwater Sink, Trim Tabs, Live Well/Bait Well, Tackle Trays, Lots of Storage, Two New Batteries, Fresh Wax applied before it goes into the water each season no major aesthetic flaws only minor scratches.

I'm sure there are some things I'm forgetting. Either way, the Boat is in great shape, full mechanical working order, beautiful inside and out.

If you want to make an offer reply to the ad FIRST...AND THEN txt me at (631) 387-1879 My name is Brendon.

Boat is in a slip in Northport, NY if you are local and would like to check it out please contact me and we'll set up a date/time.

Thank you.

These are the pics I have on my phone, I'm gonna take more as soon as we get a nice sunny day so check back in a day or so.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-3119948152.jpg (125.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg image-439216037.jpg (101.6 KB, 6 views)
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-03-2012, 10:31 AM #2
pflfranco
It's Josh

pflfranco is playing at Living Legends VI
pflfranco supports Team VICIOUS
pflfranco supports Team VICIOUS
pflfranco posts videos on PbNation
pflfranco is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
pflfranco is Legendary
pflfranco supports DLX Technology
Wish I had the money to buy it lol. Free bump.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:23 AM #3
snowboarderbrend
Scatophobic

has been a member for 10 years
snowboarderbrend posts videos on PbNation
snowboarderbrend has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
snowboarderbrend has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Bump