Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2013, 07:40 PM #1
p8ntballoc11
rack em'
 
p8ntballoc11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: maryland
 has been a member for 10 years
if you're staying in tonight...

don't. call up anyone who is also stayin in, get some beer, and start drinkin. I want to live in a world where everyone has fun on friday and saturday nights (at least). don't matter how old you are. staying in is a disservice to yourself and your nation. wake up people!!

but i'm out, bout to go cop some natty lights and start boozin. YOLO RIGHT!?!

__________________
"Originally posted by Laureate: day 1:
the creatine has entered my veins. i can feel it raging inside of me. i look down and realize my 11 inch biceps have swollen at least half an inch. i become scared of my own strength. mother knocks on the door to tell me good night, but i tell her not to open the door...i dont want her to see me like this. moments later i catch myself looking at myself in the mirror...i can barely recognize myself.

then i remember the internet is down...and im forced to jack off to thoughts of a girl in my class into a sock. i watch the george lopez show then go to sleep"
p8ntballoc11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:49 PM #2
Watermelondrea
Ridin' in that 'Gatti
 
Watermelondrea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Meeting with a few friends to smoke some blunts (tobacco cigars) and that's about it for tonight. Might grab a 6-pack depending on how late I want to be up.
Watermelondrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:57 PM #3
$h0cK3r
TEH SHOCKER
 
$h0cK3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: "404"
Poker ehhh
__________________
Xbox Gamertag: Sh0cKizZLe


GOOGLE FTW
$h0cK3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:08 PM #4
DYE=cool
 
 
DYE=cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: IL
DYE=cool helped look for balloons
DYE=cool is playing at Living Legends III
DYE=cool supports Sherwood Forest
DYE=cool is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watermelondrea View Post
Meeting with a few friends to smoke some blunts (tobacco cigars) and that's about it for tonight. Might grab a 6-pack depending on how late I want to be up.
Yah dude, I smoked one earlier, chillen at the crib right now
DYE=cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:13 PM #5
maxmcb12
Six Fifty Three
 
maxmcb12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: ♣913♣
maxmcb12 is playing at Living Legends V
maxmcb12 is for the Gunfight
maxmcb12 posts videos on PbNation
But...but...so sleepy...
__________________
ಠ_ಠ
maxmcb12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:17 PM #6
automagsrule
LOIC
 
automagsrule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Monkey Island
Annual Supporting Member
exactly, YOLO. so why would I risk shortening my one and only life for a night of intoxication.
__________________

“If it is true that we need a degree of certainty to get by, it is also true that too much of the stuff can be lethal”
-Terry Eagleton
automagsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:18 PM #7
purple crayon
 
 
purple crayon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Never a fan of drinking, but I will be staying up all night playing Call Of Duty Bop II. New downloaded maps.
purple crayon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:54 PM #8
drew`
jeajea
 
drew`'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Kansas
Annual Supporting Member
drew` supports Team VICIOUS
drew` supports Pev's Paintball
drew` supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntballoc11 View Post
don't. call up anyone who is also stayin in, get some beer, and start drinkin. I want to live in a world where everyone has fun on friday and saturday nights (at least). don't matter how old you are. staying in is a disservice to yourself and your nation. wake up people!!

but i'm out, bout to go cop some natty lights and start boozin. YOLO RIGHT!?!

[IMG]http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/531341_3768152637291_1463628959_n.jpg[IMG]
I'm sorry. Aren't you 21? Why do you even drink that piss water excuse for a beer?

I'll be enjoying a nice build your own six pack... work calls in the morning. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYE=cool View Post
Yah dude, I smoked one earlier, chillen at the crib right now
Thought you quit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmcb12 View Post
But...but...so sleepy...
Shiiiii... shoulda hit your *** up to have a beer or two... Maybe next weekend since I know we both work err wuna dem Saturdays.
__________________
REST.IN.PEACE ALEX MYERS
TREMORv3
Powered by:
ProstarPB.com - Violent Products - 280 Paintball - GEN-X-GLOBAL
[ hk - pbf ]
feedback : new - old
drew` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:43 PM #9
General Muffinmann
^ ^
 
General Muffinmann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
i stayed in

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW OP
General Muffinmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:00 AM #10
A Contract Killer
 
 
A Contract Killer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Moscow
A Contract Killer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntballoc11 View Post
YOLO RIGHT!?!
Yeah, that's why I stayed in.



And because I'm sick as ****.
__________________
History began on July 4th, 1776, and anything before that was a mistake.
A Contract Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:03 AM #11
lioutlaws316
ITS OVER 9000!!!
 
lioutlaws316's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: longisland
lioutlaws316 donated to help Peyton Trent
lioutlaws316 plays in the APPA D4 division
lioutlaws316 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
lioutlaws316 is Legendary
lioutlaws316 supports DLX Technology
You Oughta Look Out.
__________________
Girl <3 >>Empire2k5<<
I LIKE THAT
I LOVE SELENA GOMEZ
lioutlaws316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:23 AM #12
Alex Burrows
The 1% In Training
 
Join Date: May 2011
Alex Burrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:39 AM #13
General Muffinmann
^ ^
 
General Muffinmann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
i just made coffee with only milk

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW OP
General Muffinmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:43 AM #14
komodo_117
Plague Upon Your Hissing
 
komodo_117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Pennsylvania, The 814
I stayed in because I get ***** in the morning if I do.

**** your retard logic OP.
__________________
Jlausen: "Think of what 90% of people do on PCP.

They rip their skin off and rape anything in sight. Basically a Shel Silverstein poem."




XBL - xStonedCrow
komodo_117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:40 AM #15
CM420
 
 
CM420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Stayed in, catching up on my DVR and gotta wake up early to meet up some dude to pick up my Axe.
CM420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:49 AM #16
Les Stroud
Son of a *****
 
Les Stroud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: WA
Les Stroud is playing at Living Legends V
Les Stroud is playing at Living Legends VI
Les Stroud is playing at Living Legends VII
Hooray for liver failure.
__________________
Don't Read This Sentence.
Les Stroud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:20 AM #17
p8ntballoc11
rack em'
 
p8ntballoc11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: maryland
 has been a member for 10 years
wow lots of pussies in here. some chill dudes but a lot of pussies.

"yeah i don't want to drink cuz it's bad for you and i'm a ****in ***** as *****. i'd rather not have fun because i like to play it safe and do what's good for me"

news flash, having fun is good for you.
__________________
"Originally posted by Laureate: day 1:
the creatine has entered my veins. i can feel it raging inside of me. i look down and realize my 11 inch biceps have swollen at least half an inch. i become scared of my own strength. mother knocks on the door to tell me good night, but i tell her not to open the door...i dont want her to see me like this. moments later i catch myself looking at myself in the mirror...i can barely recognize myself.

then i remember the internet is down...and im forced to jack off to thoughts of a girl in my class into a sock. i watch the george lopez show then go to sleep"
p8ntballoc11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:35 AM #18
purple crayon
 
 
purple crayon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
There is more fun things in life rather then following trends. Drinking is a trend, and has zero benefit to mankind. If you want to self destruct and brag about it. That's one thing, but don't call people pussies because we don't see eye to eye.
purple crayon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:12 PM #19
drew`
jeajea
 
drew`'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Kansas
Annual Supporting Member
drew` supports Team VICIOUS
drew` supports Pev's Paintball
drew` supports DLX Technology
The above post is very comical. When has drinking been "trendy"?
__________________
REST.IN.PEACE ALEX MYERS
TREMORv3
Powered by:
ProstarPB.com - Violent Products - 280 Paintball - GEN-X-GLOBAL
[ hk - pbf ]
feedback : new - old
drew` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:13 PM #20
Alex Burrows
The 1% In Training
 
Join Date: May 2011
Lol @ drinking is a trend, what are you 12?

It's a social activity when you grow up a little you'll find out, or maybe you won't..

"Drinking" doesn't mean slamming back a Micky of lemon Bacardi and hiding from your parents bra
Alex Burrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:19 PM #21
Les Stroud
Son of a *****
 
Les Stroud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: WA
Les Stroud is playing at Living Legends V
Les Stroud is playing at Living Legends VI
Les Stroud is playing at Living Legends VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntballoc11 View Post
wow lots of pussies in here. some chill dudes but a lot of pussies.

"yeah i don't want to drink cuz it's bad for you and i'm a ****in ***** as *****. i'd rather not have fun because i like to play it safe and do what's good for me"

news flash, having fun is good for you.
You are clearly 12.

omg guise lets git sheetfayced

__________________
Don't Read This Sentence.
Les Stroud is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump