PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-20-2013, 08:04 AM #1
Alax

Annual Supporting Member
stocks

im getting intersted in business and wanting to do more in stocks. Could someone explain how to buy stocks and sell stocks.

When asked about death:
"Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetton. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, **** a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and **** what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Haters gonna hate!"
Alax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:37 PM #2
ProtoBaller1991
The Grippiest Grip

ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
google does everything. just type in "buy stock" and it does it.

I do tv show things

ProtoBaller1991 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:03 AM #3
trickedoutkid7

Find an online broker that you like and come back here.
trickedoutkid7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 09:46 PM #4
WardedMan

I do the day trading from time to time and have made about 20% return in last six years or so. With anything it's a gamble when I started I had 5k and lost 4500 in less than a year. With my last 500 I purchased Siri stock at 0.25 a share and sold it a year later at 3.25 a share. Honestly I have tried multiple online brokers and so far I like scottrade the most. Pm if you want more information
WardedMan is offline   Reply With Quote