Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-02-2012, 02:04 PM #22
happymealmobster
Popeye yis what he yam

Write about ketchup, OP. Remember when they tried to make ketchup green and everyone freaked out? What is the optimal place to hit a bottle of ketchup? Did you know John Kerry is married to the heir to the Heinz fortune?

@MrMarijuanaMan

New York Giants
New York Yankees
JMU Dukes
happymealmobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-02-2012, 05:11 PM #23
RBR321
I'll bring the pizzas.

RBR321 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
RBR321 supports Team VICIOUS
RBR321 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan3773 View Post
What grade? College? High school?
Senior in high school

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrobertsPB View Post
How you suck so much dick
For some reason I pictured you saying this in a really animated fashion sorta like "how you suck SOOOOOOOOOOOO (you made some sort of rainbow motion with your arms here) dick (then you held your arms out showing a massive penis size)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokenose View Post
Bell-air them at the end.
YESYESYES I'm doing this with whatever topic I pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymealmobster View Post
Write about ketchup, OP. Remember when they tried to make ketchup green and everyone freaked out? What is the optimal place to hit a bottle of ketchup? Did you know John Kerry is married to the heir to the Heinz fortune?
Green and purple ketchup were the **** yo.
"Originally posted by XSVterror16 V.4: Alright, let me break this down for you. Subaru is a company with stars and a blue background in it's symbol. The national color of Australia is blue and their nights have lots of stars in the sky. Subaru uses bockster motors from Porches. Subaru is Australian and uses Porche motors in their cars. Understand?"
'MURICA
RBR321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:21 PM #24
maxmcb12
Six Fifty Three

maxmcb12 is playing at Living Legends V
maxmcb12 is for the Gunfight
maxmcb12 posts videos on PbNation
The suffocation of modern science by institutionalized religion.

Or the origins of naked underwater basket weaving.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:19 PM #25
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
serious topic you should do, it pretty much sums up all of the posters in the politics forum- Double Talk.
PMR Frame/Board F/s
ProtoBaller1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:10 PM #26
Fuzzy R. McNuggs
yes

flying spaghetti monster
Fuzzy R. McNuggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:10 PM #27
KyIsBack
Flim Flam

Butts. Just butts.

POW
KyIsBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:15 PM #28
DrobertsPB
You rebel scum

dickbutts
DrobertsPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:17 PM #29
IrockanEGO
Ohio baller

IrockanEGO has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
diarrhea cumshots
IrockanEGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:34 PM #30
RBR321
I'll bring the pizzas.

Here's the speech so far

Quote:
Are you aware of any gang violence that may, at this very moment, be around you? Currently, there are approximately 27,900 gangs, which altogether comprise of around 774,000 members. These gangs exist in all 50 states and they impact towns, cities, and communities in every one those 50 states. According the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, 46% of students in public schools reported the presence of gangs in their schools. Gang violence is a serious matter that local authorities and even the federal government have been combating for years. Some of these gangs include now infamous names such as the Latin Kings, Hells Angels, Triads, Crips, and Bloods. Hate groups such as the KKK and the Aryan Brotherhood AKA neo-Nazis also fall under the category of gang violence as well. Some gang members even choose to leave the “street life” and attempt to return to being a part of what most deem the accepted norm of society. One man, who chose to remain unnamed, explained his story on television. He spoke about how he was just a normal kid, having fun with his friends when a man approached them. The man was soon joined by a larger group of men and they began to attack the boy and his friends. He went from having a fun game of basketball to fighting off some guys who were simply up to no good. These guys were making some serious trouble in the neighborhood. His friends and he had just experienced their first gang initiation test. The men who beat them were challenged to do so in order to gain acceptance into a local gang. The boy had oddly enough found the adrenaline pumping experience of the fight to be so exciting that he soon found himself doing the same thing the group of men had done to him and his friends. Through the years of being a gang member, starting when he was just a teenager, until he was in his 20s, he had worked his way up the ranks of the gang hierarchy. He went from a no name kid to the head of the local gang. He controlled an entire city and was seen as one of the most dangerous men in the world. Suddenly, on July 17th, 2006 he disappeared without a trace. He had kept his relationship with the gang a secret from even his closest friends and family. Although he held the secret for quite some time, infamy spread his name and he wasn’t able to keep his secret from his mother. She was so upset with him and afraid for his safety that she sent him away to live with his aunt and uncle. He took a cab, which was quite weird because it had a license plate that said fresh and a dice in the mirror. He thought it was a bit rare to see such an odd cab but he forgot about it and went on his way to a new life. He pulled up to the house at about 7 or 8 and waved goodbye to the cab driver. He looked at his kingdom; he was finally there, to sit on his throne as the prince of Bel-Air.
Whatya guys think?

TLDR: It's a speech read it you ****s
"Originally posted by XSVterror16 V.4: Alright, let me break this down for you. Subaru is a company with stars and a blue background in it's symbol. The national color of Australia is blue and their nights have lots of stars in the sky. Subaru uses bockster motors from Porches. Subaru is Australian and uses Porche motors in their cars. Understand?"
'MURICA
Old 10-02-2012, 07:42 PM #31
smeat
rolo tony

Should have made it about butts, but this'll do.
Braggin' about how you had it all dialed
Well what's up now
When your **** is
smeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:03 PM #32
RBR321
I'll bring the pizzas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeat View Post
Should have made it about butts, but this'll do.
btw I'm naming my future tarantula dingdongfootball, Pablo Nunez, or Geoff I'm not sure
'MURICA
Old 10-02-2012, 08:16 PM #33
smeat
rolo tony

lul

I plan on getting a cat when I move into an apartment. His name will be Archie. If it's a girl, Billie (Billie Holiday is a childhood favorite of mine).
Well what's up now
When your **** is
Old 10-02-2012, 08:24 PM #34
KyIsBack
Flim Flam

Start writing about butts and I'll start reading.

POW
KyIsBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:28 PM #35
smeat
rolo tony

Quote:
Are you aware of any gang violence that may, at this very moment, be around you? Currently, there are approximately 27,900 gangs, which altogether comprise of around 774,000 members. These gangs exist in all 50 states and they impact towns, cities, and communities in every one those 50 states. According the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, 46% of students in public schools reported the presence of gangs in their schools. Gang violence is a serious matter that local authorities and even the federal government have been combating for years. Some of these gangs include now infamous names such as the Latin Kings, Hells Angels, Triads, Crips, and Bloods. Hate groups such as the KKK and the Aryan Brotherhood AKA neo-Nazis also fall under the category of gang violence as well. Some gang members even choose to leave the “street life” and attempt to return to being a part of what most deem the accepted norm of society. One man, who chose to remain unnamed, explained his story on television. He spoke about how he was just a normal kid, having fun with his friends when a man approached them. The man was soon joined by a larger group of men and they began to attack the boy and his friends. He went from having a fun game of basketball to fighting off some guys who were simply up to no good. These guys were making some serious trouble in the neighborhood. His friends and he had just experienced their first gang initiation test. The men who beat them were challenged to do so in order to gain acceptance into a local gang. The boy had oddly enough found the adrenaline pumping experience of the fight to be so exciting that he soon found himself doing the same thing the group of men had done to him and his friends. Through the years of being a gang member, starting when he was just a teenager, until he was in his 20s, he had worked his way up the ranks of the gang hierarchy. He went from a no name kid to the head of the local gang. He controlled an entire city and was seen as one of the most dangerous men in the world. Suddenly, on July 17th, 2006 he disappeared without a trace. He had kept his relationship with the gang a secret from even his closest friends and family. Although he held the secret for quite some time, infamy spread his name and he wasn’t able to keep his secret from his mother. She was so upset with him and afraid for his safety that she sent him away to live with his aunt and uncle. He took a cab, which was quite weird because it had a license plate that said fresh and a dice in the mirror. He thought it was a bit rare to see such an odd cab but he forgot about it and went on his way to a new life. He pulled up to the house at about 7 or 8 and waved goodbye to the cab driver. He looked at his kingdom; he was finally there, to sit on his throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Butts.
Fixed it.
Well what's up now
When your **** is
Old 10-02-2012, 08:38 PM #36
AlienBoy

Make a speach on how the government is corrupted and we need to open the eyes of the brainwashed country. Illuminati basically would make the entire class have a never ending debate which would end up getting you an overall grade of A+. Doesn't that sound tempting? Ohhh yaaahhhh.
AlienBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:40 PM #37
DrobertsPB
You rebel scum

Make a speech about all the fggts who don't shut up about corrupt government and brainwashed people
DrobertsPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:43 PM #38
Sunshine86
Equality 7-2521

A concise history of relations between the United States and Iran from 1941 to present. There is plenty to talk about.
Sunshine86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:32 PM #39
AlienBoy

Make a speach on pbnation.

Where kids spend more time talking **** about paintball then actually playing.

This could go on for years, the rise and fall of tournament paintball.

Or the rise and fall of the USA economy and how the government blows mad penars and we should start a new government blah blah you know something the class would be shocked to hear lol.

Or just talk about zombiez. how to survive a zombie apocalpse or how hilary clinton sucks weiner for yunno publicity?
Or why did brittney spears shave her head? to take the focus off her stinky vagina thats been torn apart for centuries? Ahh yes the imagination of writing, carry on young padawon.

Last edited by AlienBoy : 10-02-2012 at 09:35 PM.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:36 PM #40
RBR321
I'll bring the pizzas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienBoy View Post
Make a speach on how the government is corrupted and we need to open the eyes of the brainwashed country. Illuminati basically would make the entire class have a never ending debate which would end up getting you an overall grade of A+. Doesn't that sound tempting? Ohhh yaaahhhh.
I got extra credit on an A+ for speaking whale during a dialogue with me as Dory and my friend as Marlin. #yoswo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrobertsPB View Post
Make a speech about all the fggts who don't shut up about corrupt government and brainwashed people
anus

Quote:
Make a speach on pbnation.

Where kids spend more time talking **** about paintball then actually playing.

This could go on for years, the rise and fall of tournament paintball.

Or the rise and fall of the USA economy and how the government blows mad penars and we should start a new government blah blah you know something the class would be shocked to hear lol.

Or just talk about zombiez. how to survive a zombie apocalpse or how hilary clinton sucks weiner for yunno publicity?
Stopped there.
'MURICA
Old 10-02-2012, 09:39 PM #41
AlienBoy

Talk about colon cancer. And when you turn 25 its a good idea to get a colon clense because you dont want parasites to start a family in you're butthole.

This discussion requires graphic pictures so you can pass around class and show them giant clogs of **** that build up in your colon. They would be grossed out by your knowledge and you'll get an A++++
The teacher might suck your dick for doing this topic girls love nasty men.

=

win win win win.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:28 PM #42
MSmags011
Jester of Tortuga

Annual Supporting Member
MSmags011 is playing at Living Legends VII
MSmags011 supports Team VICIOUS
MSmags011 supports Empire
Quote:
Talk about colon cancer. And when you turn 25 its a good idea to get a colon clense because you dont want parasites to start a family in you're butthole.

This discussion requires graphic pictures so you can pass around class and show them giant clogs of **** that build up in your colon. They would be grossed out by your knowledge and you'll get an A++++
The teacher might suck your dick for doing this topic girls love nasty men.

=

win win win win.
Someone give this guy a medal
MSmags011 is offline   Reply With Quote