Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-01-2012, 01:29 PM #1
Kn0wMercy

Project Salvo + Tacamo MKV(and shroud problem). Maybe someone has fixed up theirs?

Hello, fairly new to PBN.

I just had a quick question for those with the Tacamo MKV kit on their Project Salvo/Sierra one marker.

I purchased the Shroud adapter and everything fits right, however, my issue now is that the shroud is 'loose'. When I grab my shroud/grip to fire or run around it wiggles the shroud way too much making my front sight essentially useless.

I'm wondering if there was anyone who has done a quick homemade modification or bought an accessory to connect the shroud to the adapter to make it sturdier(those with the MKV + Salvo will know exactly what I'm talking about).

I can add a picture or video later if people need better details.

Here's hoping someone can help; thanks again in advance for taking the time to read my post!
Kn0wMercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-01-2012, 06:30 PM #2
Rubbr Chickin
Professional Eye Poker

Rubbr Chickin is playing at Living Legends VI
Rubbr Chickin supports Empire
Are you using the original barrel?

I found that the handguards didnt fit well and wobbled a lot. USually some electrical tape around your barrel can help bride the gap between the barrel and handguard.

Personally from my experience the Alpha Black handguard fits the best and looks the best since the Salvo guard sticks up.

Heres mine before I sold it.
Old 10-04-2012, 07:29 AM #3
Fieldpeice
That Paintball Complexion

Fieldpeice has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fieldpeice has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Well I bought a rap4 tact RIS handgard 7/8 inch inside diamitor and it would not fit over my barrel. I guess I needed a one inch ID instead. I did not feel like returning it so I went to a place they sold bearings and drives and found some one inch Thrust Collars made by LAU Industries part# 38220701 only costed $9 that fit and that did the trick. Pulled out the 7/8 retainers and put these in they work like a charm!
Fieldpeice is offline   Reply With Quote