Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-06-2012, 08:23 PM #1
Socha

Giving a 2k1 LCD Eyes

So I'm sure you guys have seen my other thread about bringing my 2k1 LCD back to life. I've been playing with it and it hasn't let me down yet except for the fact that it chops paint once and a while. Unfortunately that once and a while it enough to piss me off when it happens because its makes the gun super inaccurate. So I've read tid bits about the ACE upgrade but I can't seem to find any real information about it. Every time I search the Nation or Google all I come up with is for sale threads, so does anybody have any concrete info about this?

I have all the resources to do this myself, I can throw this thing on the mill and do whatever needs to be done. So, if you have any write ups or info on how to do this it would be appreciated.
Socha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-06-2012, 11:48 PM #2
dodgeballers_ia

dodgeballers_ia is BST Legit
dodgeballers_ia supports Team VICIOUS
Hope this helps.

dodgeballers_ia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:12 PM #3
dr.strangelove
The Angel Eye Doctor

has been a member for 10 years
Bob at www.fixmyangel.com is still doing the MT mod on a case-by-case basis if you want to look into that as well. It looks a little cleaner than the TAG/DM eye mod, IMO. Bear in mind you're also going to have to figure out which board you want to use, which may play a role in your decision making as well.

To be honest, with ROF caps being as low as they are these days, capping your MROF and running a fast hopper is usually good enough to keep you from chopping, and a lot of purists prefer to see the old-school guns unmolested. Especially if it's a rare body.
dr.strangelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:15 PM #4
Socha

Thanks for the info guys
Socha is offline   Reply With Quote