PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-15-2014, 04:37 PM #1
Robwac111

Looking for a team.

Hello. My name is Robert Wacker and I'm 16 years old. I have been playing paintball for about 3 years. I am looking for a team to play with next season. I have never played in a tournament but i have played speedball with tournament teams and I can hold my own really well. I'm looking for an already started team I have tried starting teams and it just was a mess. I shoot and Axe and a bob long insight. I uses a rotor and grillz. I am a back player I can do D-side or snake. I am my own transportation and I have the cash to play. I normally play at paintball explosion or ohare. I've played at CPX a few times. I'll drive anywhere to practice. I'm really easy going and I get really into it. If I sound like what you need PM me or text me 727-612-0767. Thanks for reading hope to play with you.
Robwac111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-20-2014, 08:04 AM #2
Dailydriven09

Dailydriven09 is playing at Living Legends VII
Dailydriven09 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Dailydriven09 plays in the APPA beginner division
Dailydriven09 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Hey Robert Are you ranked in APPA at all? And are you looking for 3 man or 5 man? We need another for our 3 man, which will officially begin next year playing at ohare in the winter, fox/cpx in summer. I also am part of a team from fox, which is mostly scenario and more relaxed play, the guys all coordinate who can make it out and who can't, and we go from there. We play scenario's, speed, you name it. 3 man if going to be more tournament play. Sponsorship package with fox is free entry half price cases, and a discount at the store. Reach me at 6303361701 if interested For either. Thanks

Last edited by Dailydriven09 : 08-20-2014 at 08:11 AM.
Dailydriven09 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups