PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-29-2012, 12:38 PM #1
Caswir
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Unhappy x7 Phenom Marker and accessories FSO

Want to sell a x7 phenom marker. It's been used 10-12 times total. Marker includes TechT upgrades (MRT Bolt Bad Karma Edition, Vortex SS Cyclone Mod, Lightning Rod, Squishy Paddles, Steel Valve Pin, Quick Strip Body Pin set and Fang Trigger).

Also included is a Tippmann parts kit, both the stock front shroud as well as a front shroud which includes rails on all sides for any accessories, an angled magpul front grip and vertical grip to suit playing style and the stock grease pack that came with the marker. I'll include all of the stock parts as well, except the stock ratchet as it snapped when I removed it to replace with the TechT Mod. I've added two 0.5" sight risers to raise the stock sights up a little to make it easier for use with the mask.

The marker is equipped with an egrip, but while washing gear the grip had an inadvertent encounter with a rogue blast of water from the hose and it appears to have compromised the board. The board can be replaced or upgraded to restore the electro function, but mechanical mode works great with no known issues. There are no major scratches or aesthetic problems with the marker and no functional issues to note. Other than the board, the marker has no issues.

I'm looking to sell for $250 shipped with the above described upgrades and included components.

I also have a deadlywind 14" barrel threaded for the x7/phenom with full smartparts aluminum freak insert kit and the x7 phenom insert ring for sale as well, will sell with the marker or separately. The barrel has a few minor scratches on the very top of it, but no other major flaws and otherwise functions great. The insert kit comes with all of the inserts as well as the insert case. I'm looking to sell this for $85 shipped.

Additionally, I also have a KilJoy Industries Roc Stock for sale, looking to get $50 shipped. No major issues with this item.

Can sell everything as a package or will part out as described above (e.g. the marker with TechT/upgrades, the barrel and inserts, the stock).

I can send photos if interested.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-02-2012, 02:27 PM #2
BorderPaintball2
Tater salad

BorderPaintball2 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Pm me I want this
Old 10-18-2012, 11:03 PM #3
WiLr0xDaSp0t

WiLr0xDaSp0t owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
WiLr0xDaSp0t supports Team VICIOUS