NoelyDeezNutz plays in the USPL
NoelyDeezNutz plays in the PSP
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NoelyDeezNutz is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmALLNipples View Post
really for knocking on a window, Big man

So let me get this straight, you guys dont approve of me trying to have words with drivers who have almost killed me in their 3k cages , but a guy lightly knocking on your window at a stop light is what you would go off on . LOL nice makes alot of sense.
Someone putting their hands on my vehicle while we are stopped at a light, especially a bike that made its way up to me, is confrontational.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-03-2012, 06:33 PM #1262
tex_mania
BSA Support

tex_mania plays in the PSP
tex_mania owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tex_mania owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tex_mania plays in the APPA D5 division
Where im from, that's a good way to get a gun pointed at you.

I wouldn't recommend you do that anywhere in the south. Honestly, just settle down and let it slide. Getting confrontational with someone is just asking for trouble. And at that point, its more trouble than its worth. The gopro is a good idea, but not for you to try and tattle on people. If someone hits you, and its their fault, you could use the shock value of a video of the incident to get more money from the lawsuit. But trying to use it to get some vigilante justice is simply not going to work out.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:44 PM #1263
tmanbuckhunter
This Title is Red

**** with me at a red light and I'm going to assume you're on drugs, or drunk, and you'll be staring down the barrel of a gun. It's just that easy... shut the **** up, let by gones be by gones, and ride on.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:50 PM #1264
automagwarrior

has been a member for 10 years
automagwarrior has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Old 12-03-2012, 08:30 PM #1265
UglyDuckGizmo
Surfer of pavement.

So much hostility in here. Carry a gun and assume everyone who taps on your window is out to get you. Now THAT is ****ing stupid.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

"Originally posted by drunkkoala: does that make sense to you? u ****ing idiot."
Old 12-03-2012, 08:32 PM #1266
binaryterror
Static?

binaryterror is a Supporting Member
oh my dat scream, dat power, dat smoothness, dat trailbraking, dat beauty! DAT ERRTHANG!!!!! ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhajhhhhhhhhhhhoohhhhh

“When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.” – Thomas Jefferson
Old 12-03-2012, 08:41 PM #1267
tmanbuckhunter
This Title is Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyDuckGizmo View Post
So much hostility in here. Carry a gun and assume everyone who taps on your window is out to get you. Now THAT is ****ing stupid.
So someone who comes up to your window at a redlight, and appears to be in a fit of rage and taps on your window, is not cause for concern? Enjoy your bodily injury and empty wallet, plus stolen identity when you get robbed.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:48 PM #1268
automagwarrior

Ride tomorrow? There has been snow and salt on the ground but it looks pretty clear.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:49 PM #1269
UglyDuckGizmo
Surfer of pavement.

Your e-badassery won't save you. If you are pulling your concealed on every person that threatens you slightly, from the safety of your vehicle no less, you will end up in jail.

I'm not assuming the person would be in a fit of rage.

Also, most people who want to rob you don't approach you in an angry fashion. They wouldn't have much of a success rate with that approach.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

"Originally posted by drunkkoala: does that make sense to you? u ****ing idiot."
Old 12-03-2012, 09:57 PM #1270
paintballblk13
►Kyle◄

paintballblk13 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
paintballblk13 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
paintballblk13 supports Bob Gurnsey
paintballblk13 posts videos on PbNation
paintballblk13 is Legendary
Took a golf ball sized rock to the chest today, scared the **** out of me. Not that anyone will read this post considering you guys seem to all be arguing over nothing.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:05 PM #1271
tmanbuckhunter
This Title is Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyDuckGizmo View Post
Your e-badassery won't save you. If you are pulling your concealed on every person that threatens you slightly, from the safety of your vehicle no less, you will end up in jail.

I'm not assuming the person would be in a fit of rage.

Also, most people who want to rob you don't approach you in an angry fashion. They wouldn't have much of a success rate with that approach.
If someone is approaching you at a redlight and taps on your window, it is cause for concern. If they are on intoxicated or on drugs, or are being violent they are going to get a gun pointed at them, plain and simple. If they are calm and polite with the tap then I'll lower my window a little bit to see what they want, but approach me in a potentially violent manner and you WILL be treated as a threat. Learn stand your ground laws.

EDIT: I'm sorry you live in libtard NC and have little right to self defense, and can't treat a threat as just what a threat is, a threat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballblk13 View Post
Took a golf ball sized rock to the chest today, scared the **** out of me. Not that anyone will read this post considering you guys seem to all be arguing over nothing.
**** hurts..

Last edited by tmanbuckhunter : 12-03-2012 at 10:09 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:14 PM #1272
xXinpayneXx
MW

I knocked on someones window once that was going full retard at a full light.

If someone pulled a gun on me, i'd probably shoot you with your own gun just saying, if I'm standing outside your window how are you going to get a good shot at me?
Old 12-03-2012, 11:49 PM #1273
tmanbuckhunter
This Title is Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXinpayneXx View Post
I knocked on someones window once that was going full retard at a full light.

If someone pulled a gun on me, i'd probably shoot you with your own gun just saying, if I'm standing outside your window how are you going to get a good shot at me?
Good luck yanking a gun out of someones hand when they're already sending hot lead your way... just more justification to put them in the right, and that they were shooting at you in self defense. People are nuts in this world. Leave people alone and don't tap on their windows. I wouldn't ever cut a motorcycle off in my cage or do anything to **** with someone or put them at harm, so if someone is tapping on my window they either need something urgently, or they're ****ed up in some way and are coming at me in a violent manner, and hopefully its never the last one.

EDIT: Imagine this headline.

Driver accidentally cuts off motorcyclist, in a fit or rage motorcyclists taps on window to confront the driver, driver pulls out lawfully carried concealed firearm fearing for their life, and as the motorcyclist goes for it the driver opens fire striking the motorcyclist in the head and chest; the motorcyclist was pronounced dead at the scene.

Sounds ****ty don't it? And all you wanted to do was ask them to watch out for motorcyclists next time... dead men can't tell their side of the story my friend.

Last edited by tmanbuckhunter : 12-03-2012 at 11:53 PM.
Old 12-04-2012, 02:26 AM #1274
Samoa Was Banned 3x
2008 Yamaha R1

Samoa Was Banned 3x donated to help Peyton Trent
Samoa Was Banned 3x helped look for balloons
Samoa Was Banned 3x supports Team VICIOUS
Samoa Was Banned 3x is for the Gunfight
Its okay guys, someone got out of their car and threatened my life and told me to get off my bike so he could "beat my ****ing ***"...all I did was flick him off when he brake checked me. Got out at the redlight and proceeded to hit me across my helmet.
Old 12-04-2012, 02:43 AM #1275
SmALLNipples
.haH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmanbuckhunter View Post
If someone is approaching you at a redlight and taps on your window, it is cause for concern. If they are on intoxicated or on drugs, or are being violent they are going to get a gun pointed at them, plain and simple. If they are calm and polite with the tap then I'll lower my window a little bit to see what they want, but approach me in a potentially violent manner and you WILL be treated as a threat. Learn stand your ground laws.

EDIT: I'm sorry you live in libtard NC and have little right to self defense, and can't treat a threat as just what a threat is, a threat.

**** hurts..
i was calm , and it was a non threatening tap but you guys want to assume i was freaking out + good luck riding a bike on drugs or while intoxicated especially a dirtbike youd fall right over. So whats the consensus is lightly tapping a persons window who almost murdered you with their tank and then is ignoring you a terrible thing worthy of police being called, and/or being shot.

Last edited by SmALLNipples : 12-04-2012 at 02:49 AM.
Old 12-04-2012, 02:54 AM #1276
SmALLNipples
.haH.

Really what a I going to do to you ? Pull you out the window. Im on a bike youre in a car . Now you need a gun too to go along with that tank . haha give me a ****ing break I remember when people used to fight with fists

Last edited by SmALLNipples : 12-04-2012 at 03:03 AM.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:42 AM #1277
automagwarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballblk13 View Post
Happened to my buddy this season. It hit him in the abdomen where he had no chest protector coverage. We had to stop and it looked like he got hit with a paintball
Old 12-04-2012, 07:47 AM #1278
Milky Spore
i be illin'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmALLNipples View Post
Really what a I going to do to you ? Pull you out the window.
That's exactly what you're supposed to do when you're really road raging. Then you grab em by the throat and bash their head into a window.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:39 AM #1279
paintballblk13
►Kyle◄

paintballblk13 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
paintballblk13 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
paintballblk13 supports Bob Gurnsey
paintballblk13 posts videos on PbNation
paintballblk13 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by automagwarrior

Happened to my buddy this season. It hit him in the abdomen where he had no chest protector coverage. We had to stop and it looked like he got hit with a paintball
Yeah that's exactly what I thought, a paintball. I haven't gotten my jacket yet so all I had on was a hoodie. Hit me right in between collar bones.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:46 AM #1280
lowbudgethero
Boomer

I had a nickel size rock crack my lens from an oncoming truck, which scared the hell out of me.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:08 AM #1281
Samoa Was Banned 3x
2008 Yamaha R1

Samoa Was Banned 3x donated to help Peyton Trent
Samoa Was Banned 3x helped look for balloons
Samoa Was Banned 3x supports Team VICIOUS
Samoa Was Banned 3x is for the Gunfight
I haven't had any issues with rocks yet...
Closed Thread