PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 03:29 PM #1240
automagwarrior

has been a member for 10 years
automagwarrior has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
It's not your responsibility to teach other people the rules of the road. Stop riding around with a chip on your shoulder.

These close calls are just as much your fault for not riding defensively and quite frankly every time you post one of your little rants all I can think of is how dangerous you sound.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-03-2012, 03:33 PM #1241
SmALLNipples
.haH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
Knocking on people's windows will most likely get you in some ****. Also trying to read and comprehend your posts gives me a ****ing headache.

I don't articulate myself well when I'm mad sorry. Today has been
Old 12-03-2012, 03:34 PM #1242
SmALLNipples
.haH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by automagwarrior View Post
It's not your responsibility to teach other people the rules of the road. Stop riding around with a chip on your shoulder.

These close calls are just as much your fault for not riding defensively and quite frankly every time you post one of your little rants all I can think of is how dangerous you sound.
Whos responsibilitly is it then because the DMV sure aint doing ****. The problem I see is you all want to be pacifists but nobody ever learns that they made a mistake if they arn't told like little ****ing children. You all can say what you want but I'm willing to bet I ride just as defensive as any of you until someone does something stupid then i try to let them know. If i had a camera all of you would agree that I just have a way of finding the most retarded drivers around. The hilarious part is when i ride like a maniac(very rarely) I never get in these situations.

Last edited by SmALLNipples : 12-03-2012 at 03:45 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:46 PM #1243
automagwarrior

Okay. Keep taking things into your own hands and let us know how long your riding career lasts or when you get arrested.

I'm not some chump pacifist that let's people walk all over me. But I do know when to pick and choose my battles. And in traffic on a motorcycle will absolutely never be the right time to argue with someone in a 3k lb metal cage.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:52 PM #1244
SmALLNipples
.haH.

well i have 4 years riding everyday so far so ill definitly keep you posted( 0 Accidents) , I understand what your saying but if they have the balls to try to kill me with their car then fine im willing to go through that to put them in jail. / Rant I'll be back when I have a gopro and footage of my incidents and ill let you guys be the judge of my riding and reaction.

Last edited by SmALLNipples : 12-03-2012 at 04:12 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 04:28 PM #1245
automagwarrior

People are making driving mistakes, not literally out to kill you. Even with a camera you can't ride around and record bad driving and expect something to be done about it.
Old 12-03-2012, 04:44 PM #1246
NoelyDeezNutz
Rebel against

NoelyDeezNutz plays in the USPL
NoelyDeezNutz plays in the PSP
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NoelyDeezNutz is a top reviewer
If someone on a bike ever knocked on my window or started some **** with me while in a car... I would not hesitate to hit them...
Old 12-03-2012, 04:46 PM #1247
paintballblk13
►Kyle◄

paintballblk13 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
paintballblk13 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
paintballblk13 supports Bob Gurnsey
paintballblk13 posts videos on PbNation
paintballblk13 is Legendary
It's 81 today down here in Texas, no cold weather riding here
Old 12-03-2012, 04:51 PM #1248
SmALLNipples
.haH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoelyDeezNutz View Post
If someone on a bike ever knocked on my window or started some **** with me while in a car... I would not hesitate to hit them...

really for knocking on a window, Big man

So let me get this straight, you guys dont approve of me trying to have words with drivers who have almost killed me in their 3k cages , but a guy lightly knocking on your window at a stop light is what you would go off on . LOL nice makes alot of sense.

Last edited by SmALLNipples : 12-03-2012 at 04:57 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:03 PM #1249
automagwarrior

When was the last time you rolled your window down or opened your door when someone approached you at a red light? My guess would be never. It's not hard to understand that 99% of drivers on the road think you have bad intentions if you pull up to them at a stoplight and knock on their windows. Hence why you have already had the cops called on you once.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:11 PM #1250
SmALLNipples
.haH.

I had no type of aggressive posture , wasnt yelling , and made a calm open your window gesture after knocking to get her attention because she would not look at me, lol if that scares you im sorry youre a ***** and should live in a bubble. In the case that she knew she did wrong and wouldnt look at me because of that, why wouldnt she just say i ****ed up im sorry. All i want from them is a ****ing apology, and i usually only get one after confronting people.

Last edited by SmALLNipples : 12-03-2012 at 05:14 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:17 PM #1251
SmALLNipples
.haH.

Quote:
When was the last time you rolled your window down or opened your door when someone approached you at a red light? My guess would be never. It's not hard to understand that 99% of drivers on the road think you have bad intentions if you pull up to them at a stoplight and knock on their windows. Hence why you have already had the cops called on you once.

When i used to drive if i ever cut anyone off or anything like that i always made it a point to roll down my window and apologize no matter how irate the person was, Apparently my ballsack is larger than most.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:18 PM #1252
Milky Spore
i be illin'.

You need to do less talking and more face beating.

It was absolutely beautiful outside today. Such a shame I was stuck working. However when the state is paying me I cannot refuse. They pay me good to build them beautiful fences.

Last edited by Milky Spore : 12-03-2012 at 05:20 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:19 PM #1253
SmALLNipples
.haH.

getting to that point isnt it
Old 12-03-2012, 05:20 PM #1254
automagwarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmALLNipples View Post
When i used to drive if i ever cut anyone off or anything like that i always made it a point to roll down my window and apologize no matter how irate the person was, Apparently my ballsack is larger than most.
This is obviously the problem here. Hopefully people in your area learn to acommodate you better in the future.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:24 PM #1255
lowbudgethero
Boomer

Quote:
This is obviously the problem here. Hopefully people in your area learn to acommodate you better in the future.
that or some guy might stick a .45 in his face
Old 12-03-2012, 05:32 PM #1256
SmALLNipples
.haH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbudgethero View Post
that or some guy might stick a .45 in his face
I only yell at old ladies for that reason OR even scarier a lasoya promaster and a couple spyders with some ups then id be ****ting my pants

Last edited by SmALLNipples : 12-03-2012 at 05:35 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:45 PM #1257
lowbudgethero
Boomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmALLNipples View Post
I only yell at old ladies for that reason OR even scarier a lasoya promaster and a couple spyders with some ups then id be ****ting my pants
my sig hasn't changed since 2005
Old 12-03-2012, 05:47 PM #1258
Milky Spore
i be illin'.

Dude you're still talking SHUT UP and go knock out my grandma or something already. Sheesh.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:49 PM #1259
SmALLNipples
.haH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Spore View Post
Dude you're still talking SHUT UP and go knock out my grandma or something already. Sheesh.
Dude bro only if she cuts me off then ill go mike tyson on her ***** ***. If you guys couldnt tell im trying to get off the rage mode, sorry for ruining 2 pages of your thread Someone post bike pics already
Old 12-03-2012, 05:52 PM #1260
Milky Spore
i be illin'.

I'm gonna go scoop some sushi on the bike. This is gonna get messy.