PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 09:08 AM #1
RedRockJC Paintball

Fledgling Paintball Program

Hey what's going on PBNation?
My Name is TJ and I'm a brand New Student at the Red Rock Job Corps Center out in Lopez, PA. My life has pretty much always been about balling, so I got pretty excited when the Admissions Counselor told me there was Paintball up here. Only problem was, She lied.

So now I'm fighting tooth and nail to start the paintball program here myself and it's actually working! Only problem is, there are 300 students on the Center up here... And we only have 6 Tippmann 98s, and of that only 5 work.

Now, I know it's weird for me to ask for donations seeing as I'm in a government program but the staff up here decided this program wasn't worth the funding. But they agreed that if I can prove them wrong then they'll give me all the funding I need. They agreed to allow me to set up 2 fields on center to teach and play on. Which is phenomenal in my opinion. But we still lack the equipment to even get the program past the safety and parts class.

So please please PLEASE. If any of you could make donations to the Red Rock Job Corps Center on 487 North in Lopez PA it would be the beginning of a fantastic paintball program. And highly appreciated.

If you have any other questions about donations please feel free to contact me by e-mail at RedRockPBall@yahoo.com or call the center any day after 4pm and ask for Boone Dorm and Travis Sabine, which is me. You can reach the center by calling 570-477-2221

And as far as what you can donate, we'll take everything from Markers, hoppers, tanks all the way down to squeegees and microfiber. ANYTHING to help get this program off the ground.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-02-2012, 06:02 AM #2
RedRockJC Paintball

Please guys, I've received some e-mails calling me a "noob that just wants free gear" this isnt the case. I'm a 23 year old adult thats trying to spread the sport a little bit more. Please, if you aren't at least going to support this fledgling program, at least keep the negative comments to yourselves.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:33 AM #3
byarosh201

I among others would like to see a letter head from the directors of this place that is notarized as somewhat proof of validity.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:41 AM #4
EthanK.
And we will find you...

Annual Supporting Member
EthanK. is playing at Living Legends VI
EthanK. is playing at Living Legends VII
EthanK. supports Team VICIOUS
EthanK. plays in the APPA beginner division
EthanK. supports Empire
EthanK. is a Forum Captain
Asking for donations like this without any legitimate backings or approval from PbNation is a violation of the rules. Please don't start another thread like this.

Thank you,
EthanK.
Closed Thread