Community Focus

Old 09-15-2012, 11:02 AM #1
INXS17
SEMI-PRO PLAYER

INXS17 plays in the PSP
INXS17 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
INXS17 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Geo 2.1 board question

On my geo 2.1 sometimes when the gun has set idle for a minute or two and I press a button to either turn off the eyes or to start the timer the screen turns red for a split second then returns to the selected backlight color. I put in a new battery and the issue still exists. Could this possibly be a problem with the board or is it some thing I should not worry about?

Thanks in advance.

LOCKOUT
VALKEN PAINTBALL-CAMP PENDLETON-SHAWN WALKER-P.I.C.PAINTBALL.NET-THE HOOD BAR AND PIZZA
R.I.P. BUSHWACKERS
INXS17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-17-2012, 12:13 AM #2
crowntheking

Annual Supporting Member
crowntheking plays in the PSP
crowntheking is playing at Living Legends V
crowntheking is playing at Living Legends VI
crowntheking supports Team VICIOUS
crowntheking is Legendary
crowntheking supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by INXS17
On my geo 2.1 sometimes when the gun has set idle for a minute or two and I press a button to either turn off the eyes or to start the timer the screen turns red for a split second then returns to the selected backlight color. I put in a new battery and the issue still exists. Could this possibly be a problem with the board or is it some thing I should not worry about?

Thanks in advance.
If it dosnt affects performace dw , but yes its a problem with the actual board...call planet
crowntheking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:24 PM #3
INXS17
SEMI-PRO PLAYER

INXS17 plays in the PSP
INXS17 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
INXS17 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
figured it out, it was a setting in the screen backlight colors, works perfect!!!!!!!

LOCKOUT
VALKEN PAINTBALL-CAMP PENDLETON-SHAWN WALKER-P.I.C.PAINTBALL.NET-THE HOOD BAR AND PIZZA
R.I.P. BUSHWACKERS
INXS17 is offline   Reply With Quote