youngunner-2
Cash Only

has been a member for 10 years
youngunner-2 supports Team VICIOUS
youngunner-2 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by EGOtisticalguy13
Wtf does it matter if I post a question related to money? I'm pretty sure if any of yal are human a million dollars sounds pretty good to have. And by splitting it 500k is a pretty nice chunk of change. And wtf does practice have to do with mcdonalds monopoly pieces? Apparently I don't Wat McDonald's enough and I know good and well that they aren't going to have the other piece near the same area. I dont fly to other parts of the country to eat McDonald's and check for pieces. I'm pretty sure I didn't ask for any of the responses that I was given so therefore all of yal are the ones lookin dumb. Tell me you would turn down half a million if you could get it for free? I'm pretty sure mine of yal would. And for the fool who says the chances are impossible one lucky person wins the lottery every now and then. The chances might be low but I'm pretty sure if they made a "game" about it there has to be a winner.
For one, you'll only get about 600k-650k. Split two ways 300k-325k. McDonald's makes millions of one piece and only maybe 3-4 of the other. Last year and the year or two before that nobody won because they released them in their end shipments and they were only purchased after the contest was over. They wouldnt award the winners the money because the pieces had expired. The people they used on their site as winners weren't legitimate and admitted to it after a barrage of questions.

Nobody wins. Except for the 1-4 wins prizes, which are generally food that's slowly kills you. Good luck though
Old 09-28-2012, 08:45 PM #25
youngunner-2
Cash Only

has been a member for 10 years
youngunner-2 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoBaller1991
i just picked up indiana ave and a free any breakfast sandwich (excludes mcmuffin). does that help?
Who the **** eats mcmuffins anyway?
Old 09-28-2012, 08:49 PM #26
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngunner-2 View Post
Who the **** eats mcmuffins anyway?
im never early enough to get breakfast at mcdonalds

Instagram
Old 09-28-2012, 09:19 PM #27
A Contract Killer

A Contract Killer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by EGOtisticalguy13 View Post
Wtf does it matter if I post a question related to money? I'm pretty sure if any of yal are human a million dollars sounds pretty good to have. And by splitting it 500k is a pretty nice chunk of change. And wtf does practice have to do with mcdonalds monopoly pieces? Apparently I don't Wat McDonald's enough and I know good and well that they aren't going to have the other piece near the same area. I dont fly to other parts of the country to eat McDonald's and check for pieces. I'm pretty sure I didn't ask for any of the responses that I was given so therefore all of yal are the ones lookin dumb. Tell me you would turn down half a million if you could get it for free? I'm pretty sure mine of yal would. And for the fool who says the chances are impossible one lucky person wins the lottery every now and then. The chances might be low but I'm pretty sure if they made a "game" about it there has to be a winner.
The word is "y'all" for Christ's sake. You cajuns can't even speak improperly the right way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoBaller1991 View Post
im never early enough to get breakfast at mcdonalds