PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-16-2012, 11:09 AM #22
Ledeo

Ledeo has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich775 View Post
Freak kits really aren't necessary, one good underbore is a good choice if pump is something your not playing fulltime.
I'm planning to play with a pump most of the time. I played 5 hrs pump at our local field and loved it! Also my mini has the same threads so I would have a freak kit for both markers.
Ledeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-16-2012, 02:38 PM #23
drgonzo
Half-cocked

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich775 View Post
Freak kits really aren't necessary, one good underbore is a good choice if pump is something your not playing fulltime.
Heck one good underbore barrel is all you need if you ARE playing pump full-time.
drgonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:31 PM #24
hotdrumer
danny

hey buddy wellcome to pump paintball it will open up a whole new world of paintball to you. im running a 05 superstock with ccm 68 trigger frame and ccm tgrip handle. i found that the ccm trigger makes the world with its short trigger pull. much better than a slider frame. i made a custom hitman mod for my handle. for a barrel iv ended up at a j&j 12'' the bore is very small but somehow i havent broke paint yet, even shooting evil. and it was most contestant than a cp or freak kit.( i have them both). also stay away from small hoppers . a 4 dollor jt 200 round gravity feed hopped from walmart works great. 100 round pods are a pain in the ***. so your 200 hopper and a pod will last a while. also i went with a nice 45ci nitro tank. just seems to pull everything together. if you have the money go with ccm for your pump kit and trigger frame. you call email mellisa at ccm and pick what handle and frame you want, and they will even anno everything to any color you want and all for the same price you buy a plain black kit for . sry for being so long its just i never thought id like pump till i used a buddys and feel in love. pass on the pump to a friend and keep the chain going .
hotdrumer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:32 PM #25
hotdrumer
danny

oh hey i forgot that my pump is my pic . lol
hotdrumer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:01 AM #26
D4RKR34P3RSLR

D4RKR34P3RSLR owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
When I stated playing pump I built myself a non autococking autococker (sniper) but i never knew why people called it that until now, but my barrel of choice is the Deadlywing Fibur barrel that does take freak insets and is ridiculously light quiet and accurate I love it. I currently have a tough decision when i play now between the sniper or my phantom, both incredable pump guns.
05 superstock sniper
pgp
D4RKR34P3RSLR is offline   Reply With Quote