Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-16-2012, 02:48 AM #1
thechad3360
Da Coach

thechad3360 plays in the PSP
thechad3360 plays in the APPA D4 division
Chi-Town Fury needs 2-4 players for Cup

We plan on sending an unprecedented amount of players to World Cup. We plan on sending a D5, two D4 and a D3 line in Race to 2.

We had a few players drop off and need some help to fill those vacant spots in all the divisions we'll be competing in depending on your skill level.

We placed 8th in D4 and 3rd in D3 at Chicago but plan on improving on those placings.

No newbs please, we are a serious team so if you have no experience or APPA ranking then your going to need someone to vouch for you.

What we need is snake players, the more the merrier. Especially for our D3 line.

We have 4 open spots at this moment so be the first to get in on the action and a chance to win at Cup.
Virtue Paintball
|PBX |BBT|
thechad3360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-30-2012, 09:24 PM #2
ThePaintballer022

I've never played tournament paintball, but I'm good at snake. Don't take this as a joke. If you are interested let me know. I'm in the chicagoland area and I'm looking to join a team. Let me know what you think.
ThePaintballer022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:11 PM #3
ThePaintballer022

My previous comment was a little in descriptive. I am 15 and in the chicago land area. I have been playing for three years and I'm looking for a team to join. I am willing to complete other tasks previous to signing up if that is what is needed (any off field support or anything in general). I take this game seriously and consider it a sport, not a hobby. This is my passion, so let me know if your interested.
ThePaintballer022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:45 AM #4
Emaspaintball

I would try but im in school at the moment.. maybe next time guys good luck
Emaspaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups