Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 09:12 AM #43
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by contract*killa
im replying to this on no sleep, which isnt the best idea. im going to break these points down so they are easier for you to read

[*]asking about masks isnt the reason for this section[*]pay stretch money instead of taking a picture that has his watermark[*]stop triple posting[*]this thread is stupid[*]stop quadruple posting[*]stop being butt hurt[*]i dont know what the **** is going on in this thread[*]what are you talking about[*]dont triple post[*]pay stretch for the picture[*]pay stretch[*]please dont make another thread again k thanks bye[*]you know how to use a dodgy the right way
PMR Frame/Board F/s
Old 09-27-2012, 02:02 PM #44
jptothetree
Social Paintball

jptothetree plays in the PSP
jptothetree posts videos on PbNation
jptothetree plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by L_x View Post

This is the strangest video thread I've ever seen.
LOL!!!
Old 09-27-2012, 02:19 PM #45
Shootingropes
PewPew, Pew, 'Murica

Annual Supporting Member
Shootingropes plays in the PSP
Shootingropes is an NCPA player
Shootingropes supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJEmortal View Post
They don't make that style anymore. That pair has full hard ears, they come with soft now. Much lighter, still easy to change the lens But yeah, it's an axis
boom, dassit

For Sale: Project Geo
Old 09-27-2012, 02:23 PM #46
Shootingropes
PewPew, Pew, 'Murica

Annual Supporting Member
Shootingropes plays in the PSP
Shootingropes is an NCPA player
Shootingropes supports Empire
He wins at getting people butthurt. I like you.

ALIGAF that I double posted.

For Sale: Project Geo
Old 09-27-2012, 06:10 PM #47
Jeffrey.McCormick13

Quote:
Originally Posted by contract*killa View Post
im replying to this on no sleep, which isnt the best idea. im going to break these points down so they are easier for you to read
  • asking about masks isnt the reason for this section
  • pay stretch money instead of taking a picture that has his watermark
  • stop triple posting
  • this thread is stupid
  • stop quadruple posting
  • stop being butt hurt
  • i dont know what the **** is going on in this thread
  • what are you talking about
  • dont triple post
  • pay stretch for the picture
  • pay stretch
  • please dont make another thread again k thanks bye
  • you know how to use a dodgy the right way
If anyone is butt hurt is you for taking the stupid *** time posting all of these irrelevent things, it's my thread, i do what I want. Get off mah dick brah, and I pay money for pictures. It is a video thread, and I posted a video, yes I know how to use the dodgy the right way..

You ****ing square
Old 09-27-2012, 06:11 PM #48
Jeffrey.McCormick13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootingropes View Post
He wins at getting people butthurt. I like you.

ALIGAF that I double posted.
Lol, I win... ooops.. did I double post again? ****ing squares.
Old 09-27-2012, 08:54 PM #49
DemsMyDunkaroos!!!
^^^^^^

DemsMyDunkaroos!!! plays in the PSP
DemsMyDunkaroos!!! owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DemsMyDunkaroos!!! plays in the APPA D4 division
I like it.
G.I. Sportz!

The reality is this: If you're trying to win money playing paintball, go to NPPL Vegas, and bet your entry fee on black. The odds are better.
- Chris
Old 09-28-2012, 02:35 AM #50
Greatest ION

Greatest ION plays in the PSP
Greatest ION is an NCPA player
Greatest ION plays in the APPA D3 division
proto axis, but more importantly...infinity legend, mad props dude . I've been rockin mine for a couple weeks now as my G6R went down.
Old 09-28-2012, 02:59 AM #51
Jeffrey.McCormick13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest ION View Post
proto axis, but more importantly...infinity legend, mad props dude . I've been rockin mine for a couple weeks now as my G6R went down.

D00D, I ****ing LOVE legends, I have been shooting with them since they first came out, they are SOO cheap and work SOO perfectly, and the internals are so simple! ****ING AMAZING. Thanks for the props mannn
Old 09-28-2012, 10:57 AM #52
GB20
G-no

has been a member for 10 years
GB20 is a Professional paintball player
GB20 is a Forum Captain
This is a friendly reminder to everyone that's posted or will post on this thread.

7 - Do not bypass or attempt to bypass the swear filter. The filters will catch most words, but intentionally replacing letter(s) with a *, misspelling a word, spacing out words or avoiding the swear filter in any way will result in a ban. Some words and company names on PbNation are not typical swear words. Do not try to avoid the filter on those words either. Pictures or videos of banned words count as avoiding the filter.

8 - No trolling. Do not make posts that are inflammatory, or designed to get people riled up. Substance is the key to not being labeled a troll. If you disagree with someone or something, simply say why.

Multiple Posts - Multiple posts or threads about the same thing, even posted in different sections, is spam. Posting several times in a row in a single thread is also spam. You can always edit your post, there's no need to make several posts all in a row.
INFAMOUS #20
JACKSONVILLE RAIDERS #20
VICIOUS #00
Old 09-28-2012, 01:06 PM #53
Jeffrey.McCormick13

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB20 View Post
This is a friendly reminder to everyone that's posted or will post on this thread.

7 - Do not bypass or attempt to bypass the swear filter. The filters will catch most words, but intentionally replacing letter(s) with a *, misspelling a word, spacing out words or avoiding the swear filter in any way will result in a ban. Some words and company names on PbNation are not typical swear words. Do not try to avoid the filter on those words either. Pictures or videos of banned words count as avoiding the filter.

8 - No trolling. Do not make posts that are inflammatory, or designed to get people riled up. Substance is the key to not being labeled a troll. If you disagree with someone or something, simply say why.

Multiple Posts - Multiple posts or threads about the same thing, even posted in different sections, is spam. Posting several times in a row in a single thread is also spam. You can always edit your post, there's no need to make several posts all in a row.

And by the way... You forgot to put 9

...Leave.
Old 09-28-2012, 01:16 PM #54
f8al
BOOBY GT FOUNDER

f8al plays in the PSP
f8al donated to help Peyton Trent
f8al owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
f8al owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
f8al posts videos on PbNation
f8al supports our troops
Why does everyone on this site feel the need to show who has the biggest e-wang? Guy asked a question (even though Google woulda worked real well) and everyone jumps on his jock...
Email Me For All Your Paintball Needs

My posts are my thoughts and mine alone and should be interpreted as such. They do not reflect the company I work for or any companies I represent.
Old 09-28-2012, 02:00 PM #55
Jeffrey.McCormick13

Quote:
Originally Posted by f8al View Post
Why does everyone on this site feel the need to show who has the biggest e-wang? Guy asked a question (even though Google woulda worked real well) and everyone jumps on his jock...
My jock is pretty big, lol. But real talk, I did google it, but guess where it led me... HERE! So I figured, hey, I have no pictures of me wearing it, so why not post a VIDEO in the VIDEO thread. I should have made a rule list like every other thread has (which is ****ing ridiculous, considering all rules are the same and common sense by now). But whatever, I got my answer, and still everyone continuously TRIES to bash. I like you ^^ You understand my main interest of this thread... A SIMPLE ANSWER!! AXIS or SWITCH. HAHAHA
Old 09-28-2012, 02:57 PM #56
GB20
G-no

GB20 is a Forum Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey.McCormick13 View Post

...Leave.
Ok... what does 9 have to do with anything? " "

9 - Do not post other's phone numbers, addresses, pictures, instant messenger aliases, email addresses, etc., without their permission. Respect the privacy of others. PbNation reserves the right to release such information if need be.

You're telling me to "Leave"?
INFAMOUS #20
JACKSONVILLE RAIDERS #20
VICIOUS #00

Last edited by GB20 : 09-28-2012 at 03:05 PM.
Old 09-28-2012, 03:01 PM #57
Porkfat
ducka ducka ducka

Porkfat supports Empire
Porkfat is All In
Porkfat is All In
Jeffery doesn't know he just told G-no to leave.
EKK ELITE
P.C.KATANA
Old 09-28-2012, 04:14 PM #58
contract*killa
MASS Media

contract*killa posts videos on PbNation
Quote:

...Leave.
you dont talk to my favorite forum captain like that
Old 09-29-2012, 02:24 AM #59
Jeffrey.McCormick13

Quote:

Since your an idiot, and can not see what I wat talking about, you list seven, then list 8, hmm... No nine before the bold... Yes... LEAVE.
Old 09-29-2012, 11:48 AM #60
DemsMyDunkaroos!!!
^^^^^^

DemsMyDunkaroos!!! plays in the PSP
DemsMyDunkaroos!!! owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DemsMyDunkaroos!!! plays in the APPA D4 division
I realllllllllly like this thread now.
G.I. Sportz!

The reality is this: If you're trying to win money playing paintball, go to NPPL Vegas, and bet your entry fee on black. The odds are better.
- Chris
Old 09-29-2012, 02:35 PM #61
GB20
G-no

GB20 is a Forum Captain
Quote:
Since your an idiot, and can not see what I wat talking about, you list seven, then list 8, hmm... No nine before the bold... Yes... LEAVE.
Due to the repeated offenses you keep committing, and you're lack of knowledge of the rules... 7 and 8 are from Pbnation's Rule page and the one you keep thinking is "9" is from the Spam section of the Pbnation's FAQs... I suggest visiting them.

Quote:
I could care less.

Go cry about it?
While I could care less if you respect me or not, repeated actions that can result in infractions such as your complete disregard of the swear filter and personal attacks, even after I've warned you, will land your account infractions, and I will close this useless thread down.

-Thanks
INFAMOUS #20
JACKSONVILLE RAIDERS #20
VICIOUS #00

Last edited by GB20 : 09-29-2012 at 02:38 PM.
Old 10-01-2012, 01:39 AM #62
Jeffrey.McCormick13

Quote:

While I could care less if you respect me or not, repeated actions that can result in infractions such as your complete disregard of the swear filter and personal attacks, even after I've warned you, will land your account infractions, and I will close this useless thread down.

-Thanks
I do not need to memorize, nor need to go to the rulebook and read it, it is all common sense, if someone is going to be "penis" in other words then so be it, and I will tell them, gladly let them know of it, and plant them right back into the ground as they well deserve it, I see NO words going to the other "A" holes who decided to start "poop" in the first place, for example, the FIRST response to this thread, honestly, hmmm some smart "butt" remark, which had no relevance at all to what I was asking? Hell to the no, he deserved it. Go kick him out for flaming, or trolling, or whateer the hell it is he is doing, which I know is not proper for the "pbnation rulebook" attire.... And no thank YOU!
Old 10-01-2012, 01:41 AM #63
Jeffrey.McCormick13

ONE MORE THING, personal attacks?!?!?!

You should read others posts as well... you treat others as you would like to be treated, I wont be treated like a dumb as... "butt"...