Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-26-2012, 01:08 PM #1
hunter2013

way's to play paintball,different games?

i'm a weekend warrior, my friends and i gather occassionally for a day full of good times, well we are at somewhat of a slow pace now waiting on the weather to cool down a bit more. but i'm hoping to have some new exciting games that we havn't yet played, more than just simple elimination, or capture the flag. we've tried bomb but it wasn't all that entertaining.
Now more to the question at hand im looking to learn more exciting games for our group (usually between 8-14) so please share your ideas of games.

I have one i'd like to share with thoes who have the same delima, and i cannot take credit for this BTW.

Assassin
1) start off by placing everyones name in a hat, each player picks one name out of the hat no one reveal the name you've drawn. (all it would do is reveal the secret)

2)everyone go find a place on the filed, where ever you prefer its every man for himself.

3)the game beginsd players try and eliminate the name of the player you've
drawn earlier. (you cannot shoot anyone whose name you didn't draw)
try to hunt down the player whose name you drew while avoiding being hunted yourself. do not trust anyone treat everyone like they are hunting you( do not reveal the name of whom you are hunting)

4)when you are shot you are out of the game, the player you shot must give you the name of the player they have drawn, they will be your next target.( player A shoots player B, and procedes to hunt player C, player D then shoots player A. then player A must leave the field without player C's card. player D then assumes the responcibility to shoot player C.)

5) just because you are the last man standing does not mean you have one the game, the person who holds the most tickets is the winner.
hunter2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-26-2012, 01:14 PM #2
stickin2j
Good clean family fun

stickin2j has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
stickin2j has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=80174
stickin2j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 01:35 PM #3
Dark Side
You will know the power

Annual Supporting Member
Dark Side is BST Trusted
Dark Side supports Empire
The Game variants thread would be a good one to read...

WTB:
Dark Side is offline   Reply With Quote