PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 03:34 PM #1114
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

So why didn't they use a different book?

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-03-2012, 03:36 PM #1115
.OBEY.

Idk. I haven't even seen the video.

But there are 100's of articles about it.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:37 PM #1116
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Oh I'm sure that's what it is, that video just looks cheesy as ****, and at the end of the video you can even see the title and Joe's face.

I find it ironic they used a little boy for the homecoming video.

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:53 PM #1117
SmartyJones
Best in the World

SmartyJones helped look for balloons
SmartyJones is playing at Living Legends III
SmartyJones has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SmartyJones has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
SmartyJones has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by imhungry View Post
i just learned that King of The Hill was canceled to make room for the cleveland show (stolen from reddit)...

edit: smarty, invite her over and proceed to pile drive pound dat ***. treat her poorly and ignore her emotionally and eventually she will either not be addicted to you anymore and ditch or stick around because she is a dumb psycho who thinks she can fix you. in the rare event it is the latter then you simply fake your death
I knew that a long time ago about the Cleveland Show. So ****ing stupid. Cleveland is one of those characters that's good in the small role he plays on Family Guy. When he has to fill up a whole show he becomes stale and boring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou Dogg View Post
Really now. Well, I now have yet another reason to hate the cleveland show. Seriously....KotH was a classic.

Also, Smarty I'm legitimately curious about something. This girl is interested in you, obviously, but wouldn't fooling around with her in any way make you go into an OCD cleaning frenzy? Not trying to be a dick, just trying to understand how a potential relationship would work for you.
She is definitely in to me, considers us a couple, and wants to be around me a lot. I enjoy her company and find her attractive, and she is one of a very few females who I can stand her company for more than 20 minutes. She is aware of my situation, and knows that I have a pretty severe case of OCD but no one outside of my immediate family and a few close friends actually knows the particulars.

And honestly, I think you're right. I've thought about it, and I really don't know what would happen or what I would have to do if it ever led to sexual activity, but I could easily see myself going off to clean and shower, thus leaving her in a state of confusion and myself not in a state to immediately explain everything until all the cleaning is done.

I really have no precedent to go on to predict how my OCD might react in that situation either. I have entered into situations that I was nervous about before and I was able to mitigate the consequences, but there's not much you can do with something like this. I've also been in completely normal circumstances which usually don't worry me at all, and then one small thing ends up ballooning into a two hour or more cleaning spree. It's really unpredictable and I really don't know how to handle it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by imhungry View Post
depends on who you are seeing. i have seen some insanely amazing shows recently where the bands sound better live. most were smaller or indy bands and one was an acoustic show (ted leo, ****ing amazing)

the best example is tom petty. if you ever have a chance to see him do it. my mind was blown on how good he sounds. i saw metallica maybe 10 years ago and they sounded almost perfect too.
I'm pretty biased, but I absolutely love Springsteen's live shows. I have never been there live, but my HD has about 50 GB of bootlegs of his concerts, from the '60s to the present. His live stuff for the past 5 years hasn't been as great because he and the whole band have aged, but he still puts on a great show every night, and every now and then he puts on a classic like Hyde Park in '09, his shows at Giants Stadium before it closed, et cetera. I enjoy his late '70s - early '80s shows the best by far, probably my favorite year would be 1977. He had some tremendous extended versions of backstreets in that year, and the Miami Horns were still playing with the E Street Band and I love the sound that they added.
Quote:
Originally Posted by giants57 View Post
Idk what the hell is wrong with me. I'm doing great in school, mid-semester grades are out and I have a 3.8...but I'm just so damn depressed lately. I'm really involved around campus and what not, have tons of friends around, etc. For whatever reason though for the past week I've hit a wall and really been in the dumps. I'm going home next weekend to visit. It's just a strange feeling, idk what to do it's a mixture of feelings I guess. I always put a lot of pressure on myself to do well, and I kind of miss home, and a situation that I left home on bad terms with (not by choice) that really effects me has been coming up again in my life for whatever reason. Anyone ever feel like this during college? (inb4ugaybro?)
I've felt like this every day since I can remember. Depression is interwoven in a lot of mental disorders, which is part of what makes mental conditions so hard to diagnose. I can't speak for anyone else, but for me being around lots of people just makes it worse. It sounds like you probably nailed down the cause of your depression. I don't know the terms that you left home on, and you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. If you naturally put pressure on yourself to do well, that's going to give you a lot of anxiety. And lots of times, anxiety can bring out a lot of different feelings that you have under the surface, which for you is probably nostalgia for home, and dissatisfaction with how you left home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by automagsrule View Post
Did you even read the post you quoted or did you just write up some stock reply?

as I stated, enjoyability doesn't equate quality. To state measure of technical standard is still totally subjective is pure ignorance. Writer A uses more words and more complex words than writer B. This is quanitfiable, objective measurement of the two artists.

While there is no exact formula, there are guidelines that have been established and there is a method which will more regularly produce positive results. Otherwise people wouldn't clamor for places like Juliard and Berklee to perfect their craft.
I agree with a lot of this. With most major artists, you can tell what they are trying to accomplish. They are either playing within a style or genre, or trying to create their own. If it's the former, they can be judged on how well they fit within that genre. They can be judged on how well they use their unique talents to add something to that genre. If it's the latter, then they can be judged on how well they convey their message, and what the structure of their music does to help convey that message. For example is their style disjointed and ineffective or does it reflect the meaning and the mood of the piece. If someone writes a poem and clearly intends it to be a sonnet, then if it's missing several conventions of the sonnet then it is a failed work. However if someone writes a poem and intends it to be unattached to any previous form, then we must judge it based on its own vocabulary.

So much of music and any type of art is subjective, but you just have to judge it based on what the artist is trying to do and if he is able to accomplish that. Two composers close together in time are Josquin des Prez and Johannes Ockeghem. Josquin was slightly later than Ockeghem, and his music reflected a more Renaissance style. He used a highly advanced musical rhetoric for the time, and he was one of the first composers to have the mood of the music help convey the meaning and the mood of the text. Ockeghem on the other hand was slightly earlier and followed the more Medieval school of thought. His music was not concerned with the mood of the text, but he was extremely influential in his own right, and he remains as the most recognized composer of the Franco-Flemish school of musicians. He used long sweeping phrases without rest which were smooth to the ear. He resisted the popular feature of pervasive imitation, but he largely incorporated the concept of cantus firmus into his masses, in which he used a pre-existing melody as a theme and built the music of the piece around that, and was quite proficient at it. Point being, you can say that Josquin's music better reflected the tone of the text with that being a fair assessment of his work, but you cannot use that same argument to detract from Ockeghem's work, because he was largely unconcerned with that aspect and it wasn't what he was trying to accomplish.
2009 STS Most Accurate Poster of the Year
2010 STS:F MVP

XBL - noarmsduck
Old 10-03-2012, 04:05 PM #1118
Kolder
The Commish

Annual Supporting Member
Kolder is a Mega Moderator
Kolder is a Supporting Member
Kolder is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Kolder is Immortal
I would definitely be upfront with the girl about your OCD. Sounds like she might give a **** enough to be understanding of your situation.

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Old 10-03-2012, 04:10 PM #1119
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartyJones View Post
She is definitely in to me, considers us a couple, and wants to be around me a lot. I enjoy her company and find her attractive, and she is one of a very few females who I can stand her company for more than 20 minutes. She is aware of my situation, and knows that I have a pretty severe case of OCD but no one outside of my immediate family and a few close friends actually knows the particulars.

And honestly, I think you're right. I've thought about it, and I really don't know what would happen or what I would have to do if it ever led to sexual activity, but I could easily see myself going off to clean and shower, thus leaving her in a state of confusion and myself not in a state to immediately explain everything until all the cleaning is done.

I really have no precedent to go on to predict how my OCD might react in that situation either. I have entered into situations that I was nervous about before and I was able to mitigate the consequences, but there's not much you can do with something like this. I've also been in completely normal circumstances which usually don't worry me at all, and then one small thing ends up ballooning into a two hour or more cleaning spree. It's really unpredictable and I really don't know how to handle it.
Honestly, just date her, see where it goes, if she knows that you have a severe case of OCD then she shouldn't be too surprised when after you investigate her moistness you go shower/etc. Hell, maybe you could have some steamy shower sexy time. Either way, just go with it and see what happens

Quote:
I agree with a lot of this. With most major artists, you can tell what they are trying to accomplish. They are either playing within a style or genre, or trying to create their own. If it's the former, they can be judged on how well they fit within that genre. They can be judged on how well they use their unique talents to add something to that genre. If it's the latter, then they can be judged on how well they convey their message, and what the structure of their music does to help convey that message. For example is their style disjointed and ineffective or does it reflect the meaning and the mood of the piece. If someone writes a poem and clearly intends it to be a sonnet, then if it's missing several conventions of the sonnet then it is a failed work. However if someone writes a poem and intends it to be unattached to any previous form, then we must judge it based on its own vocabulary.

So much of music and any type of art is subjective, but you just have to judge it based on what the artist is trying to do and if he is able to accomplish that. Two composers close together in time are Josquin des Prez and Johannes Ockeghem. Josquin was slightly later than Ockeghem, and his music reflected a more Renaissance style. He used a highly advanced musical rhetoric for the time, and he was one of the first composers to have the mood of the music help convey the meaning and the mood of the text. Ockeghem on the other hand was slightly earlier and followed the more Medieval school of thought. His music was not concerned with the mood of the text, but he was extremely influential in his own right, and he remains as the most recognized composer of the Franco-Flemish school of musicians. He used long sweeping phrases without rest which were smooth to the ear. He resisted the popular feature of pervasive imitation, but he largely incorporated the concept of cantus firmus into his masses, in which he used a pre-existing melody as a theme and built the music of the piece around that, and was quite proficient at it. Point being, you can say that Josquin's music better reflected the tone of the text with that being a fair assessment of his work, but you cannot use that same argument to detract from Ockeghem's work, because he was largely unconcerned with that aspect and it wasn't what he was trying to accomplish.
Again, the fallacy in all of this is even the standards and expectations of what we believe should make something, for example a sonnet, is still subjective. Just because one belief is considered to be the norm, does not change it from being subjective.

Take the English language for example. It is spoken in wildly different ways depending on which part of the country they are from, and everyone speaking it believes they are speaking it correctly. Who is speaking correct English?

There is no true cut and dry standard for music and its genres, and there never will be simply because everything about it is subjective. The simple truth is what we hear and class as good music and whether or not it fits in its genre is entirely up to the individual listening to it.
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old 10-03-2012, 04:33 PM #1120
SmartyJones
Best in the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolder View Post
I would definitely be upfront with the girl about your OCD. Sounds like she might give a **** enough to be understanding of your situation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mouse View Post
Honestly, just date her, see where it goes, if she knows that you have a severe case of OCD then she shouldn't be too surprised when after you investigate her moistness you go shower/etc. Hell, maybe you could have some steamy shower sexy time. Either way, just go with it and see what happens

Again, the fallacy in all of this is even the standards and expectations of what we believe should make something, for example a sonnet, is still subjective. Just because one belief is considered to be the norm, does not change it from being subjective.

Take the English language for example. It is spoken in wildly different ways depending on which part of the country they are from, and everyone speaking it believes they are speaking it correctly. Who is speaking correct English?

There is no true cut and dry standard for music and its genres, and there never will be simply because everything about it is subjective. The simple truth is what we hear and class as good music and whether or not it fits in its genre is entirely up to the individual listening to it.
I'll probably mention it to her tonight. She's going to be watching with me as the Yankees hopefully clinch the East. I guess the best case scenario would be shower stuff. Fool around in there and then I can just wash up, do my thing, and not have to worry about anything else.

---------------------------------------------------

As for the music/art discussion, I get what you're saying. It's definitely the right attitude to have that you can make any style or form into something worth admiring that people will enjoy. That attitude is likely where we get differing forms of popular arts like the sonnet (Shakespearean, Petrarchan, Spenserian). But some people are just more effective at their craft than others. You're right that you can't measure good and bad in a work, but you can measure a work on its effect on people. If an artists work speaks to cultural and economic themes and ties them together in a compelling narrative, it's going to have a bigger effect on people than a work that's merely trying to capitalize on a popular trend of the time. I will say that no work should be dismissed at first glance, because oftentimes people are quick to do so when there is a very worthwhile message underneath that you aren't going to see on the first glance.

It's a very tough thing to judge, and you can't judge it on a piece of art alone. You have to look at its effect on people, its commentary on the times it was created in, and the message that it's trying to convey.

XBL - noarmsduck
Old 10-03-2012, 04:39 PM #1121
SmartyJones
Best in the World

EA Support is such horse ****. They guarantee a reply to your email within 24 hours. The last inquiry I had it took them 4 days to reply. I made a ticket last night and it's been 21 hours and still nothing. I'm betting it will be at least another 2 days until I hear anything.

XBL - noarmsduck
Old 10-03-2012, 04:51 PM #1122
Kolder
The Commish

Annual Supporting Member
Kolder is Immortal
Oh My Dayum

████████████████████████
Old 10-03-2012, 04:57 PM #1123
jdm001
will randomly type lyrics

jdm001 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jdm001 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
jdm001 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenderBR View Post
A&M is one of the few SEC schools without a megastrong greek culture. We like it that way.
Two words:

Jizz. Jar.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:03 PM #1124
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

Quote:
EA Support ****.
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old 10-03-2012, 05:17 PM #1125
BenderBR
1%ing on you *****es

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm001 View Post
Two words:

Jizz. Jar.
Buttchugging. Date rape. Bama bangs. I can go on all day.

"Originally posted by Kellster: Crow takes so good. Om nom nom."

Never miss a good opportunity to shut up.

Texas über alles.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:58 PM #1126
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

has been a member for 10 years
just found out my old housemate might be permanently paralyzed from something that happened while surfing this weekend

he is currently at Duke medical center undergoing testing and they have no idea what happened to him since he just collapsed when he left the water. **** this sucks
Old 10-03-2012, 06:23 PM #1127
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Paintnoob13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Sucks man, hope he winds up alright.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:25 PM #1128
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolder View Post
Oh My Dayum

Too bad ranch doritos suck and they would get stale in the grinder in .023 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenderBR View Post
A&M is one of the few SEC schools without a megastrong greek culture. We like it that way.

also

I have a friend who goes to a small private college in Iowa that excitedly told me about how she's doing something or other with some sorority. I was like...why am I supposed to give a ****?

Quote:
I'll probably mention it to her tonight. She's going to be watching with me as the Yankees hopefully clinch the East. I guess the best case scenario would be shower stuff. Fool around in there and then I can just wash up, do my thing, and not have to worry about anything else.
Or, worst case scenario, you associate the "dirty" acts with being in the shower, and then you're just ****ed.
Hate the Cowboys? Show it here.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:08 PM #1129
SmartyJones
Best in the World

Notre Dame has no Greek life. I was happy when I learned this in HS.

XBL - noarmsduck
Old 10-03-2012, 07:15 PM #1130
tchs_drummer06
1+1+1=2

A frat has the two parking spots next to ours at Georgia Southern's stadium. We always park one car and set up two tents in the other. They are the worst possible "neighbors" ever.

Luckily, they won't be there next year.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:28 PM #1131
IoNxRoCkEr
Voice of the Soul

Annual Supporting Member
IoNxRoCkEr is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
IoNxRoCkEr is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by tchs_drummer06 View Post
A frat has the two parking spots next to ours at Georgia Southern's stadium. We always park one car and set up two tents in the other. They are the worst possible "neighbors" ever.

Luckily, they won't be there next year.
Hey bro, they guy bringing the beer is running late, mind if we borrow a few brewskis?
Old 10-03-2012, 07:31 PM #1132
tchs_drummer06
1+1+1=2

Three home games so far. EVERY WEEK they've been in our spots when we got there and we had to ask them to move.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:34 PM #1133
.OBEY.

2012 NCSA Collegiate Power Rankings

Overall Rankings
Division I
Division II
Division III
College Features
The Collegiate Power Rankings from NCSA are calculated for each college/university at the NCAA Division I, II and III levels by averaging the Learfield Sports Directors' Cup ranking, the NCAA student-athlete graduation rate of each college/university and the U.S. News & World Report ranking. The collegiate power rankings based off of the Learfield Sports Directors' Cup rating evaluates the strength of NCAA athletic departments, while the U.S. News & World Report rating recognizes institutions of academic excellence. The student-athlete graduation rates are based on those provided by the NCAA.

NCSA
Power
Rank College/University Division Academic
Rank Athletic Rank NCAA
Grad.
Rate Power Ranking
1 Duke University NCAA I 10 16 18 15.0
1 University of Notre Dame NCAA I 19 17 8 15.0
3 Stanford University NCAA I 5 1 44 17.0
4 Harvard University NCAA I 1 53 13 22.0
5 Northwestern University NCAA I 12 44 25 27.0
6 Columbia University NCAA I 4 94 1 33.0
6 Princeton University NCAA I 1 39 58 33.0
8 Dartmouth College NCAA I 11 86 8 35.0
8 Yale University NCAA I 3 84 18 35.0
10 Boston College NCAA I 31 60 18 36.0
11 Brown University NCAA I 15 108 1 41.0
11 University of Pennsylvania NCAA I 5 93 25 41.0
13 Cornell University NCAA I 15 67 44 42.0
14 Georgetown University NCAA I 22 63 44 43.0
15 Vanderbilt University NCAA I 17 51 72 47.0
16 Wake Forest University NCAA I 25 92 44 54.0
17 Creighton University NCAA I 51 91 25 56.0
17 University of North Carolina -- Chapel Hill NCAA I 29 8 130 56.0
19 Loyola University Maryland NCAA I 58 96 25 60.0
20 Pennsylvania State University -- University Park NCAA I 45 12 130 62.0
20 University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign NCAA I 45 21 119 62.0
20 Virginia Tech NCAA I 71 35 81 62.0
23 University of Virginia NCAA I 25 15 149 63.0
24 Villanova University NCAA I 51 96 44 64.0
25 Boston University NCAA I 53 83 58 65.0
26 Colgate University NCAA I 21 173 8 67.0
26 Pepperdine University NCAA I 55 64 81 67.0
28 Rice University NCAA I 17 164 30 70.0
29 University of Miami NCAA I 38 59 119 72.0
30 St. Mary's College of California NCAA I 62 114 44 73.0
31 United States Air Force Academy NCAA I 33 90 103 75.0
32 Gonzaga University NCAA I 53 140 44 79.0
33 United States Naval Academy NCAA I 64 150 25 80.0
34 University of Vermont NCAA I 82 132 30 81.0
35 University of Denver NCAA I 82 85 81 83.0
36 Xavier University NCAA I 54 169 30 84.0
37 University of California -- Los Angeles NCAA I 25 3 226 85.0
38 Fairfield University NCAA I 52 182 30 88.0
38 Marquette University NCAA I 82 110 72 88.0
38 University of Richmond NCAA I 27 194 44 88.0
41 American University NCAA I 82 177 8 89.0
41 United States Military Academy NCAA I 64 99 103 89.0
43 Davidson College NCAA I 11 242 18 90.0
44 Syracuse University NCAA I 62 50 161 91.0
45 Lehigh University NCAA I 38 78 161 92.0
45 Providence College NCAA I 54 149 72 92.0
47 Santa Clara University NCAA I 52 182 44 93.0
47 University of Iowa NCAA I 71 48 161 93.0
49 University of Dayton NCAA I 101 154 30 95.0
49 University of Florida NCAA I 58 2 226 95.0
51 University of Michigan -- Ann Arbor NCAA I 28 10 254 97.0
52 Valparaiso University NCAA I 54 168 72 98.0
53 University of Washington NCAA I 42 31 226 100.0
54 Wofford College NCAA I 64 210 30 101.0
55 St. John's University (New York) NCAA I 152 75 81 103.0
56 Ohio State University -- Columbus NCAA I 55 4 254 104.0
57 Furman University NCAA I 42 242 30 105.0
58 Bucknell University NCAA I 29 272 18 106.0
59 College of William and Mary NCAA I 33 235 58 109.0
60 Michigan State University NCAA I 71 34 226 110.0
61 Texas Christian University NCAA I 97 52 183 111.0
62 Appalachian State University NCAA I 60 115 161 112.0
62 Lafayette College NCAA I 40 278 18 112.0
62 University of Maryland -- College Park NCAA I 55 27 254 112.0
65 University of Wisconsin -- Madison NCAA I 42 26 271 113.0
66 Bradley University NCAA I 56 213 72 114.0
66 University of California -- Santa Barbara NCAA I 42 98 203 114.0
68 University of Portland NCAA I 59 137 149 115.0
69 Marist College NCAA I 63 182 103 116.0
70 Belmont University NCAA I 57 213 81 117.0
70 University of Alabama NCAA I 75 23 254 117.0
72 The George Washington University NCAA I 50 235 72 119.0
73 University of San Diego NCAA I 97 81 183 120.0
74 University of California -- Berkeley NCAA I 21 11 330 121.0
75 Loyola Marymount University NCAA I 54 182 130 122.0
75 Southern Methodist University NCAA I 62 100 203 122.0
77 College of the Holy Cross NCAA I 79 278 13 123.0
78 DePaul University NCAA I 132 182 58 124.0
79 Clemson University NCAA I 68 54 254 125.0
80 St. Bonaventure University NCAA I 82 169 130 127.0
80 University of California -- Davis NCAA I 38 182 161 127.0
82 Canisius College NCAA I 70 242 72 128.0
82 Monmouth University NCAA I 91 213 81 128.0
82 University of Minnesota -- Twin Cities NCAA I 68 22 294 128.0
85 University of Detroit Mercy NCAA I 73 242 72 129.0
86 University of Connecticut NCAA I 58 61 271 130.0
87 University of Southern California NCAA I 23 7 362 131.0
88 Elon University NCAA I 52 242 103 132.0
88 James Madison University NCAA I 56 136 203 132.0
90 Drake University NCAA I 53 242 103 133.0
91 Seattle University NCAA I 56 316 30 134.0
91 Siena College NCAA I 112 277 13 134.0
91 University of North Carolina -- Wilmington NCAA I 61 181 161 134.0
94 University of Wisconsin -- Green Bay NCAA I 178 182 44 135.0
95 Miami University -- Oxford NCAA I 90 203 119 137.0
95 University of Georgia NCAA I 62 18 330 137.0
95 University of Missouri -- Columbia NCAA I 90 49 271 137.0
98 Saint Joseph's University NCAA I 58 278 81 139.0
99 University of Oregon NCAA I 101 24 294 140.0
100 Illinois State University NCAA I 160 82 183 142.0
Old 10-03-2012, 07:38 PM #1134
Kolder
The Commish

Annual Supporting Member
Kolder is Immortal
Like people in a football thread give a ****?

████████████████████████
Closed Thread