Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 12:18 PM #1030
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhungry View Post
eminem was good at one thing and one thing only and that is ripping off someone that is a lot more talented than him. he is a ****ty version of Cage minus the severe drug use and major mental illness issues
Ohh boo hoo, Cage is just pissed because Eminem made it big and no one knew who the **** he was.

I've listened to all the comparisons and bull**** on youtube and their "disses" at eachother, and it's all dumb.

Eminem will always be one of the best rappers of all time. I'm right and whoever disagrees is wrong.

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-03-2012, 12:19 PM #1031
.OBEY.

Cage is a loser drug addict.

Eminem is a superstar.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:23 PM #1032
imhungry (Banned)

has been a member for 10 years
eminem simply is not that talented. at all, in any aspect. i really do not understand what people see in him
Old 10-03-2012, 12:25 PM #1033
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .OBEY. View Post
Cage is a loser drug addict.

Eminem is a superstar.
Not sure if you're trying to be cute here since obviously Eminem was a drug addict, but it didn't affect his talent (Except for the ****ty Relapse album)

I dgaf about Cage.

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:26 PM #1034
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by tater_salad View Post
He is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintnoob13 View Post
Yep. Not my favorite, but the guy was real good in his prime
agree.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old 10-03-2012, 12:26 PM #1035
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhungry View Post
eminem simply is not that talented. at all, in any aspect. i really do not understand what people see in him
Are you high on meth? or just delusional?

Old 10-03-2012, 12:28 PM #1036
Ninja Mouse
SKRONG JAWLINES

Who's Cage?

Team Aircraft Carrier
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old 10-03-2012, 12:30 PM #1037
imhungry (Banned)

both, actually. his flow is meh, his rhymes are nothing special he only had shock value and after that he had dre hyping his ***. the only thing that really put him on the map was it was somewhat different than all the ja rule and hot boys bull**** out at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mouse View Post
Who's Cage?
a junkie who is a much better version of eminem, basically
Old 10-03-2012, 12:32 PM #1038
.OBEY.

A German military base child who moved to NYC after his father was discharged from the military for selling and using heroin.

His mother was married twice before he was kicked out of school at 18.

He's been arrested numerous times for drugs and fighting.

He was also a teat patient for an experimental drug.

I had to wiki him after hungry said his name.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:36 PM #1039
Ninja Mouse
SKRONG JAWLINES

Pre-game playlist has some Eminem and MGK... none of this no-name crappy white rapper Cage fellow.

Team Aircraft Carrier
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old 10-03-2012, 12:39 PM #1040
automagsrule
LOIC

Pre-writes for scribble jam. Never makes it out of semi finals.

Yeah man best rapper alive.

“If it is true that we need a degree of certainty to get by, it is also true that too much of the stuff can be lethal”
-Terry Eagleton
Old 10-03-2012, 12:41 PM #1041
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

He's been relevant for almost 25 years. I'll say again: Who the **** is Cage?

Old 10-03-2012, 12:44 PM #1042
automagsrule
LOIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC_OWNER View Post
He's been relevant for almost 25 years. I'll say again: Who the **** is Cage?
Well then by that measure beastie boys > eminem

Although cage is overrated due to the ben wallace effect.

“If it is true that we need a degree of certainty to get by, it is also true that too much of the stuff can be lethal”
-Terry Eagleton
Old 10-03-2012, 12:44 PM #1043
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by automagsrule View Post
Pre-writes for scribble jam. Never makes it out of semi finals.

Yeah man best rapper alive.
What are you? The hipster of rap?

Yeah man Eminem is wayyyy too mainstream which means he sucks.

Old 10-03-2012, 12:46 PM #1044
automagsrule
LOIC

I never claimed he was bad or being mainstream is somehow a negative thing. I only disagree with the argument hes one of the greatest ever. You should try reading my posts before replying to them.

-Terry Eagleton
Old 10-03-2012, 12:48 PM #1045
Ninja Mouse
SKRONG JAWLINES

Beiber > Cage.

Team Aircraft Carrier
Sauce
Old 10-03-2012, 12:49 PM #1046
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

I'm sorry but when I think of some of the greatest ever, names that come to mind are people like Eminem, and not some no name that raps in his mom's basement. Like it or not, Eminem is one of the faces of the rap industry and always will be.

And it terms of white rappers, he most definitely is one of the best of all time.

Old 10-03-2012, 12:50 PM #1047
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Also, Liam Neeson was on Sports Center today. He's a ****in badass.

Old 10-03-2012, 12:52 PM #1048
automagsrule
LOIC

MC Serch, Eyedea, Vinnie Paz, Apathy, Slug, Brother Ali, Buck 65 are all superior anglo-saxon wordsmiths to mister mathers.

-Terry Eagleton
Old 10-03-2012, 12:55 PM #1049
imhungry (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC_OWNER View Post
I'm sorry but when I think of some of the greatest ever, names that come to mind are people like Eminem, and not some no name that raps in his mom's basement. Like it or not, Eminem is one of the faces of the rap industry and always will be.

And it terms of white rappers, he most definitely is one of the best of all time.
he is the best just like green day is a good punk group (or band in general...serious **** music). he appeals to the lowest common denominator. it is like saying nickleback is a great rock band because they are all over the radio...

he is pure **** on a musical level compared to even the beastie boys and that is not even mentioning greats like Slug.

Quote:
MC Serch, Eyedea, Vinnie Paz, Apathy, Slug, Brother Ali, Buck 65 are all superior anglo-saxon wordsmiths to mister mathers.
this. 1000x this. as far as word smiths go eyedea is easily tops
Old 10-03-2012, 12:55 PM #1050
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Quote:
And yet, no one knows who any of them are.

Closed Thread