Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-28-2015, 10:17 PM #1
Siah

KC Crawford owner of Virtual Assault paintball Passed away.

I wanted to tell the paintball community in Spokane that KC Crawford passed away this week on Tuesday March 24.

For everyone that doesnít know, KC was Manager and part Owner of Virtual Assault paintball for the greater part of itís run as a paintball facility. He ran events at VA for many years that introduced most of the people I know in paintball to tournament style play. No one can argue that KC had the Largest 3-man tournament series in Spokane.

I can remember playing my second tournament at VA Starting in the Open Division and losing every single game. After years of practice and many tournaments we had our 1st Top 3 finish ever as a team. I have many priceless memories at VA, playing the tournaments with my family, working as an employee, and many others.

Regardless of what people have come to think or feel about KC, there is no doubt that he did a lot to grow and improve paintball in Spokane.

I count myself among a few that truly knew KC as a friend and a fellow paintballer. I pray for his family through this time. Rest in peace.
Advertisement
Old 03-29-2015, 09:39 PM #2
simonbarsinistr
NW paintball=DBS!

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
simonbarsinistr is playing at Living Legends VIII
simonbarsinistr plays in the APPA D3 division
simonbarsinistr is Legendary
I was fortunate enough to play at VA while it was still around. It's too bad when anyone in the community passes on.
simonbarsinistr is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups