PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-28-2017, 11:06 PM #1
Goldpen223

has been a member for 10 years
A Long Time Member of the PB Community Who Needs Some Help

Hey guys. I've been a part of the paintball community since 2003 and it's been awhile since I've posted on here. If what I'm about to post is in violation of the rules then I sincerely apologize

I'm not exactly sure where to begin... Considering the level of stress I'm under though, I feel compelled to write about this.

About 2 years ago my 68-year-old mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease.

After having to quit my day job, I moved in with her several months back to take care of her. I quickly realized how expensive treatment, medication, and doctor visits are becoming.

I'm not well off financially by any means, and my mom has gone through much of her retirement money.

I'm really sorry for the long post, but If you've made it this far, I really need some help. I created a GoFundMe page for her. I'm not one to ever ask for handouts or charity, but the situation is looking more and more dire with each passing day.

All I'm asking for is for people to pass this along (even if it's just to one or two other people). If you'd like to make a donation, big or small, I'd also be extremely grateful. Any little bit helps. I'll provide a link to her page below.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Take care.

https://www.gofundme.com/bradys-family-care-fund

RIP WGP E-Orracle
Goldpen223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups