I'm kind of a big deal!

Annual Supporting Member
aimeagle21 is a Supporting Member
aimeagle21 plays in the PSP
aimeagle21 posts videos on PbNation
aimeagle21 plays in the APPA D4 division
aimeagle21 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
the revolution of truth

alright guys/gals i've been pondering a lot lately just on what us humans are really working toward and trying to achieve. this video spikes a lot of interest in my thoughts and makes some very valid points. I just saw this for the first time and think that it could potentially mean a lot more than we really know. its a long video but if you have the time I highly suggest you watch in full.

just curious what you guys all think. sorry if its a repost or anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoZO6CAXxsI

Small summary--
A farmer born in the town of Bulach in the Swiss Lowlands, Eduard "Billy" Meier's claimed his first extraterrestrial contacts occurred in 1942 at the age of five with an elderly extraterrestrial human man named Sfath. Contacts with Sfath lasted until 1953.

From 1953 to 1964 Meier's contacts continued with an extraterrestrial human woman named Asket Meier says that after an eleven year break, contacts resumed again (beginning on January 28, 1975) with an extraterrestrial human woman named Semjase the granddaughter of Sfath.

In his teens, Meier joined the French Foreign Legion but says he soon left and returned home. He traveled extensively around the world pursuing spiritual exploration, covering some forty-two countries over twelve years. In 1965 he lost his left arm in a bus accident in Turkey.

In 1966 he met and married a Greek woman, Kalliope, with whom he has three children. The nickname "Billy" came by way of an American friend who thought Meier's cowboy style of dress reminded her of "Billy the Kid". This anecdote was told by Meier himself in an interview with Bob Zanotti of Swiss Radio International in June, 1982. (BZ, 1/08).

Meier has accumulated a large collection of controversial photographs showing alleged spaceships (called beamships) as well as alleged extraterrestrials (humanoids called the Plejaren). Meier says that the Plejaren gave him permission to photograph and film their beamships in order to produce some of the evidence for extraterrestrial visitation.

At one time, Meier suggested November, 2006 as the most likely start of World War III, then revised the date to November, 2008, a period that has also now passed. In any case, Meier states that, in an approaching year, four world leaders will die within seven days of one another, giving a clear sign that within a mere 2 years of these events the long-feared world war will indeed erupt - that is unless terrestrials finally gain mastery over their reason and change their behavior, insisting that these prophecies are all subject to change, as opposed to inevitabilities.
Fierce Photography!

Old style trust

Last edited by aimeagle21 : 09-19-2012 at 09:48 AM.
aimeagle21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-19-2012, 07:48 AM #2
Paper_Cut
Keyboard Warrior

Annual Supporting Member
Would it be possible for you to summarize some of the finer points?
Paper_Cut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:44 AM #3
aimeagle21
I'm kind of a big deal!

Annual Supporting Member
The film explores the life of Billy Meier, 71 year-old Swiss UFO contactee as told by Meier, family members, other witnesses and various experts. The road trip element of the film follows U.S. representative for the Meier case, Michael Horn, as he prepares to present information on the case at a Nevada UFO event. Also included are a retired UN diplomat, who witnessed the UFOs; a therapist, who discusses possible delusional disorders among UFO enthusiasts; and an expert consultant to the U.S. Army Special Forces who analyzes both Meier and the UN diplomat for truthfulness.

it touches on many different points as the story goes on. It was basically at a point in time where there is no way they can prove him wrong based on all of his pictures of these UFO's. Unless, how they explain, he is a mastermind of disguise basically. And spends thousands of dollars. He also explains he was told many many situations by these pleiadians "spath" (who also told him how to handle himself, think, react to situations ect.) about events current today, such as iraq war. and if people don't change there ways in the U.S. and stop putting there nose into everything and basically all stop being one-selfed a**h**** world war three is foreseen. There were many many valid points though I suggest to everyone to watch when you come across a good time.
Fierce Photography!

Old style trust
Old 09-19-2012, 12:20 PM #4
Iamamartianchurch

Sounds like this dude saw the day the earth stood still as a kid and went overboard after abusing acid in his youth.
Iamamartianchurch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:42 PM #5
aimeagle21
I'm kind of a big deal!

Annual Supporting Member
lmao!^ it just made some very interesting points is all. more than even just all UFO extra terrestrial stuff.
Fierce Photography!

Old style trust
Old 09-19-2012, 01:21 PM #6
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimeagle21 View Post
lmao!^ it just made some very interesting points is all. more than even just all UFO extra terrestrial stuff.
Bullet point them.
Old 09-19-2012, 04:51 PM #7
aimeagle21
I'm kind of a big deal!

Annual Supporting Member
According to meier he-

Met with Saddam Hussein when they were approx. the same age (22) and he had already been filled with terrible idea's. saying if he ever had control or power he would try to eliminate basically everything that didn't think as he did.
He also met Gandhi, King Farouk (of Egypt) by "Spath" his extra terrestrial teacher/mentor by which they were speaking with a translator completely successfully (Gandhi/Farouk already knew Spath as Extra Terrestrial) he traveled some what 43 countries by the time he was 25.

They also talk about abortion and when the spirit embodies the person in the whom. (16th day? or 21st dont remember) and that after that amount of days it is considered murder or not.

He talks about WWII and that unless U.S.A pulls all of the army reserves and if they don't stop putting there nose into everything WWIII would be in the future and could possibly eliminate basically 75% of the world. all major U.S. cities would be destroyed.

you just gotta watch the full video and take your stand. I honestly think its interesting and that it could be true, only because as they state in the movie, how in the hell can he this much of everything up. from video evidence, photo's, even telepathic sounds that they CANNOT match. they said basically it has to be real because there is no way to match it. this is all from billy himself. and also just the way "Spath" taught him everything, every human needs good things in life and bad things in life to learn, and to be the best you can be. how Spath told him one day he would meet his wife and he would know it was the right one. (which he did) and more things. I really cant remember it all.

And like I said everyone is going to see it and take the message in a different way, just as for me the way my mom always raised me it was right on with how "spath" told billy things. Everyone just needs to see the whole documentary and take your own stand. As billy explains unless many things start to change quick, nothing good is going to come to this world. as you can see obviously the U.S is on tract to be the most hated country ever if not already. and unless everyone stops being ignorant a holes we are going to pay for it. Unless in some miracle way the snowball affect creates widespread word and things change quickly. Being a bit younger this is a day and age when kids want PROOF and KNOWLEDGE not religion and supposedly stories about how every single animal on this planet was put onto one boat how many thousands of years ago.
Fierce Photography!

Old style trust

Last edited by aimeagle21 : 09-19-2012 at 04:56 PM.
Old 09-19-2012, 05:01 PM #8
Iamamartianchurch

Ghandi is a useless spec in history. if this man really did meet an extraterrestrial, it certainly wasn't intelligence.

So wait, you mocked the bible but you believe aliens allowed a guy to speak with dead people? Holy **** junior.

Last edited by Iamamartianchurch : 09-19-2012 at 05:05 PM.
Old 09-19-2012, 05:23 PM #9
aimeagle21
I'm kind of a big deal!

Annual Supporting Member
Not necessarily, its just all a lot to take it and try to talk about. I very much do believe in god. Or that there is a "god" creator of all. but do I believe that a man truly lived a whale? and so forth I really don't know. Im just in a time of my life where i'm stuck in the middle. I really don't think going to college for 4+ more years and going into tons of debt with loans is my best interest. while my parents tell me different i'm stuck thinking what on earth are we on this earth to really do? I have felt lately that us americans U.S. as a whole is completely bassakwards with everything, how in debt we are (banking on our "super power" as a could be empty fort knox) and how marijuana is a stage 1 drug, while IT IS scientifically proven to be more healthy than tobacco, alcohol, let alone all the other drugs in stage 1. And just the way we are taught things, who knows whether anything is relevant to what is really best for us, because those who taught us, taught them the same, and so forth. thats why the only argument I use is do you trust god or man..because to me thats the only argument you need. I could go on but I think you understand my point.
Fierce Photography!

Old style trust
Old 09-19-2012, 05:24 PM #10
LOL Renegade

Quote:
Not necessarily, its just all a lot to take it and try to talk about. I very much do believe in god. Or that there is a "god" creator of all. but do I believe that a man truly lived a whale? and so forth I really don't know. Im just in a time of my life where i'm stuck in the middle. I really don't think going to college for 4+ more years and going into tons of debt with loans is my best interest. while my parents tell me different i'm stuck thinking what on earth are we on this earth to really do? I have felt lately that us americans U.S. as a whole is completely bassakwards with everything, how in debt we are (banking on our "super power" as a could be empty fort knox) and how marijuana is a stage 1 drug, while IT IS scientifically proven to be more healthy than tobacco, alcohol, let alone all the other drugs in stage 1. And just the way we are taught things, who knows whether anything is relevant to what is really best for us, because those who taught us, taught them the same, and so forth. thats why the only argument I use is do you trust god or man..because to me thats the only argument you need. I could go on but I think you understand my point.
LOL Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 05:26 PM #11
aimeagle21
I'm kind of a big deal!

Annual Supporting Member
hahaha^ thats funny. but no really though i'm not a hippie at all or even smoke weed. its just a general common sense to me because of the way I was raised I guess. and the way I see kids acting all over my age.
Fierce Photography!

Old style trust
Old 09-19-2012, 05:27 PM #12
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
So you believe that a guy communicated with deceased figures from history through an alien but you don't believe that a guy could live in a whale?
Old 09-19-2012, 05:30 PM #13
aimeagle21
I'm kind of a big deal!

Annual Supporting Member
I just see our government going nowhere but down, because they only know as much as their elders taught them and so forth. so who really knows wrong from right. And I feel like as many christians there are in today's world, how on earth could you not have that kind of common sense about things to realize tobacco is as bad for you as is it is, along with alcohol, yet they sit there and stir over how "bad" marijuana is for you while the one they preech to every Sunday put it on this damn earth.

lol im not saying if I truly believe all of it or any of it at all. I simply said that it made good points and it spiked my interest about the situation we are in today. that is all. haha
Fierce Photography!

Old style trust

Last edited by aimeagle21 : 09-19-2012 at 05:53 PM.