fbm this sunday 1/11 - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-07-2004, 04:04 PM #1
pballer332
quiet storm
 
pballer332's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: staten island
 has been a member for 10 years
fbm this sunday 1/11

just wondering if there are goin 2 b any teams at fireballmountains old bridge field to practice 5 or 7man this sunday 1/11. quiet storm will most likely b there 2 play.
pballer332 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-07-2004, 04:23 PM #2
kai83
Mega Moderator
 
kai83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 1983
Location: NY
kai83 is a Mega Moderator
kai83 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
kai83 is BST Legit
kai83 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
kai83 is Immortal
no
kai83 is offline  
Old 01-07-2004, 05:27 PM #3
opIVEY87
NOR*JERS
 
opIVEY87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: New Jersey
 has been a member for 10 years
go to rex plex instead sunday
__________________
New Jersey Jesters d-2 X-Ball
"Originally posted by HUSTLERS
Great day at Atlas yesterday. I even enjoyed getting shot by many of the jesters many times.
NJ Jesters Hate Club Fan #1962
"
opIVEY87 is offline  
Old 01-09-2004, 10:27 AM #4
Thekrazeeone
Shoe Print
 
Thekrazeeone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Right coast
 has been a member for 10 years
Any teams that do want to brave the bitter friggin cold (i've gotten possible word from PBX also) shoot me an email and let me know you'll be there, otherwise bring the normal $25 feild fee!
__________________
Johnny (Johnny[@]heartlessGeeks.com)
<<Formerly "John Krazee" >>
Krysys.com
HeartlessGeeks.com

98% of adolensence smoke weed and suffer memory loss, if you're the other 2%... you ..uh...what was I saying?
Thekrazeeone is offline  
Old 01-09-2004, 10:29 AM #5
Thekrazeeone
Shoe Print
 
Thekrazeeone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Right coast
 has been a member for 10 years
whoa

wow...need some editing on my avatar...ack!
__________________
Johnny (Johnny[@]heartlessGeeks.com)
<<Formerly "John Krazee" >>
Krysys.com
HeartlessGeeks.com

98% of adolensence smoke weed and suffer memory loss, if you're the other 2%... you ..uh...what was I saying?
Thekrazeeone is offline  
Old 01-09-2004, 10:46 AM #6
Chrome Bullets
Banned
 
Chrome Bullets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: EA$T ~ COA$T NJ
 has been a member for 10 years
Krazee is the man...i love the new x-ball field...if u havent seen it yet u have to its so sick...
Chrome Bullets is offline  
Old 01-09-2004, 08:05 PM #7
hkellogg (Banned)
Master of the Jedi Dyke
 
hkellogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Bridgewater NJ
hkellogg is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
you are friggin nuts to play outside in 16 degrees forget about that go to rex instead
hkellogg is offline  
Old 01-09-2004, 08:05 PM #8
hkellogg (Banned)
Master of the Jedi Dyke
 
hkellogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Bridgewater NJ
hkellogg is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
you are friggin nuts to play outside in 16 degrees forget about that go to rex instead
hkellogg is offline  
 




Posting Rules
Forum Jump